MishBir OS + Snippets (Surprises - pg13) - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Very well written! Loved how Mishti was so stern and confident! Haha loved how you twisted Shweta being Kunal's assistant. 😉 I can only imagine Abir tying up his hair and how good he'd look😍

Please continue!

Originally posted by meen123

using this post AGAIN. damn this site

Wow dear. You did it 🤗

just am amazed...vivid details ..i felt like its happening next to me..

Damn it was Shweta...she definitely deserved that

I want to ask too " Why Mishti?" lol. i know the answer though... 

Sorry it's not the site but me. I have the habit of putting NOCOPY tag to all my stories. 

Thank you. This ones way too subtle, I have edgy ones coming up in the near future. 

Who else would I butt in, when I can use this as the perfect way to vent out some of my emotions towards Shweta? 😂

For some reason, I like the way he questions and she doesn't answer the actual question and he has to ask again. She wants to slip out, she can try 😜

I want to know what answer you know. 

Originally posted by socioboss9797

Very well written! Loved how Mishti was so stern and confident! Haha loved how you twisted Shweta being Kunal's assistant. 😉 I can only imagine Abir tying up his hair and how good he'd look😍

Please continue!

Thank you so much. I couldn't imagine her as Abir's secretary and I didn't want to use any random chic. She add the perfect flavour. So, I made her Kunal's. I mean, secretary. 🙊 He rocks the tied up hairdo. :)

I guess, I will have. Already have a few scenes in mind for the upcoming snippets. 

Originally posted by ShenzK

Sorry it's not the site but me. I have the habit of putting NOCOPY tag to all my stories. 

Thank you. This ones way too subtle, I have edgy ones coming up in the near future. 

Who else would I butt in, when I can use this as the perfect way to vent out some of my emotions towards Shweta? 😂

For some reason, I like the way he questions and she doesn't answer the actual question and he has to ask again. She wants to slip out, she can try 😜

I want to know what answer you know. 

its not just you..it doesn't let me post quick reply...it shows me a newbie post limit message 

:(

Bring on the edgy ones..I'm a masochist for those...lol

You should visit YRHPK Nautanki thread...Shwet ke naam pe bahut comedy hai :D

She was curious to see him in office setting. She had to satisfy her curiosity. He throws her off na...she wants to be on same stand, preferably upper hand. if the mystery is gone, then the attraction will go too ...for her..

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

Thank you so much. I couldn't imagine her as Abir's secretary and I didn't want to use any random chic. She add the perfect flavour. So, I made her Kunal's. I mean, secretary. 🙊 He rocks the tied up hairdo. :)

I guess, I will have. Already have a few scenes in mind for the upcoming snippets. 

hai na uru..just thinking of him that way...Mishti kya pura ofc deewana hoga

its not just you..it doesn't let me post quick reply...it shows me a newbie post limit message 

:(

Bring on the edgy ones..I'm a masochist for those...lol

You should visit YRHPK Nautanki thread...Shwet ke naam pe bahut comedy hai :D

She was curious to see him in office setting. She had to satisfy her curiosity. He throws her off na...she wants to be on same stand, preferably upper hand. if the mystery is gone, then the attraction will go too ...for her..

Oops. Then I am sorry. IF can be a pain at times. 

I will put up a couple of subtle ones more before I have the edgy ones. 

That's on my to do. I have a lot pending on my reading list, and that's included. (Side note, I might have snooped around and read some of it on the AT) 🙈

Well, that's true. She was curious to see him. And also the mystery. Though, I am not sure about the upper hand. 

hai na uru..just thinking of him that way...Mishti kya pura ofc deewana hoga

Or maybe they already are. 😜

Originally posted by srilotus

Very well written.

Plz continue

Thank you so much. 

Oops. Then I am sorry. IF can be a pain at times. 

I will put up a couple of subtle ones more before I have the edgy ones. 

That's on my to do. I have a lot pending on my reading list, and that's included. (Side note, I might have snooped around and read some of it on the AT) 🙈

Well, that's true. She was curious to see him. And also the mystery. Though, I am not sure about the upper hand. 

I have given up and finding loopholes to work around it. Just like there wont be any promo coming anytime soon, maybe EVER.😆

I can imagine the various settings this series can go if you're actually doing it. :D and now that you are I'm very very excited.

Haha i bet you have..I haven't contributed to all of them but i'm very eager to see your reviews for the same whenever you do.

I hate the secretary routes given to FL..so i like the setting here. the partnership here.. just gives me so many feels

Glad we both are almost on the same page