Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm glad this is on your radar...looking forward to read it over the weekend...no pressure ..pls tag me when you update. Thank you. And if u don't mind...whats your name...

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

I'm glad this is on your radar...looking forward to read it over the weekend...no pressure ..pls tag me when you update. Thank you. And if u don't mind...whats your name...

I will send across a PM to notify you once this is updated. I have a lot on my plate to start up with jotting down everything. It's a task in itself. 

I absolutely don't mind. My name is Shahnaz (mostly pronounced as Shehnaz). I go by the nickname Shenz on the forum and at times, Naaz. 

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: edella

Loved it as usual!! ❤️❤️❤️

Honestly its refreshing to see the characters of mishti and abir working. And Kunal... I just loved it when he is in the scene...😃 Always entertaining!! The mischievous glint in abir and mishti's conversation is so amusing.  😳

I am curious to know the kind of bond kuhu and mishti share.... hope you explore that side too!!

Looking forward to the next chapter!!!

Firstly, I apologize for the delay in response. I have got no particular reason out there to justify the delayed response. I just hope I could be forgiven. I had read this before itself. I just couldn't reply back then.

Now coming to your reply. You have made me smile. I am so glad that this one has been so well received, something that I hadn't expected when I started it off as a Snippet, or even for that matter as a One Shot. But touch wood, it's been doing fair enough. 

I am relieved that the characters and their traits are something that you like and find refreshing as well. 

About the bond between the two cousin, hopefully, this is something that I wish to explore in the next part. And gradually, I plan to explore the bonding between various characters, especially cousins and siblings to be highlighted as we head forward with MishBir in the frame.

I hope that it would come out as exciting as the thought seems to be, and surely hoping that you all enjoy it equally.

Thanks, once again. I shall surely come up with the next in the upcoming days. 😊

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

loved it... Ms.Hitler is not bad... poor kunal...

Thank You! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

ShenzK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_love

OMG! This was so cool...after what's happening on the show....this is so refreshing! I wish you would update on Watpaad...it's easier to access and follow stories out there. 

Loved Kunal...and his agony 😉

I like the build up of MISHBIR.

Pls update sooner. 

And for you to read...I'd recommend Mending (Watpaad) it's MISHBIR story by watsonvalerie.

Thank you so much! Both for the comment and the recommendation. I have started reading it. I am yet catching up with the chapters right now. But so far so good. 

I haven't seen the show in about 2-3 months, so I can barely comment on that part. But otherwise, I plan to keep this light and surely different from what they have on the show.

I get your point about how convenient it is on Wattpad. I think post quarantine period, I might upload there. A possibility, not so sure yet.

Though, it's not that sooner if compared, but surely, I will be updating this in the upcoming days. 

Thanks once again :)

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shehnaaz ...nice name...I'll call u Naaz! Or Shenz.

.that's cool too

SetuChowdhury thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can we expect an update of this story. I really really loved this one.