Woah so Icchadhari Cat (Catrina)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I am laughing since yesterday when that Icchadhari Billi has entered. This show is hilarious. I am just loving it. Its providing entertainment with all this weird stuff and i have no issue with it.

Catrina is that so call high class chick from Vish Lok lol and her dialogues *Oh how cheap Insaan Log and all was too funny*

Looks like Catrina is long term character as she was in the montage along with Vishera.

Yes her dialogues are entertaining “ all men are dogs” are so rofl😆. 

Catrina's dialogues are entertaining for sure but that lady does have swag and for a catwoman she is portraying it really very well. About the weird aspect I realised I need to keep it aside after watching an episode or two itself 🤣 She is way better than that crab lady. I had a tough time figuring out what she is trying to say  her accent was pathetic.

Btw all the side characters are better looking than Vishela, be it Mohit, Siddharth, Shekhar, Aghori or even that snake man 😛 I still can't get stop wishing they had taken someone else considering the plot of the story revolves around him.

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 4 years ago