TV Hindi

CS TODAY EPISODE

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Really heart touching scenes when ydy Sarab act as mother for Param and today he did his father's duty too when he rushed for Param to save him...All episode make me little bit emotional...What do you feel guys????Avi showing lot of shades as single parent his care and love for Paramโค๏ธ

Edited by rajiraji14 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I miss last part but yes  being very busy in  his professional life, sabarjeet  as single parent taking very good care of his son param . For him nothing is important above his son . Not even professional life  Though he is sincerely in his work  and don't want disturbance in his professional  life but for his son  he is ready to leave professional meeting 

Sabarjeet looking after son very patiently and very lovingly .mother has her own importance but sabarjeet filling  param' s mother space very well   and giving proper guidance to param like school se aane  ke baad  bua  ko school diary dikhaya  karo

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
rajiraji14 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

I miss last part but yes  being very busy in  his professional life, sabarjeet  as single parent taking very good care of his son param . For him nothing is important above his son . Not even professional life  Though he is sincerely in his work  and don't want disturbance in his professional  life but for his son  he is ready to leave professional meeting 

Sabarjeet looking after son very patiently and very lovingly .mother has her own importance but sabarjeet filling  param' s mother space very well   and giving proper guidance to param like school se aane  ke baad  bua  ko school diary dikhaya  karo

Completely accept to you surabhi overall a gud epi especially when Param says,Param ki mummy nahi chaiyae,mummy cancel so cute reaction of both Sarab and Param,and eagerly waiting fr tday's epi where Sarab decides to secretly analyse Meher..........

Edited by rajiraji14 - 4 years ago
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

too emotional for me hats off to avinesh for playing it with full intensity

rajiraji14 thumbnail

S s Avi always justify all roles he performs and put maximum efforts ๐Ÿ˜›

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rajiraji14

S s Avi always justify all roles he performs and put maximum efforts ๐Ÿ˜›

No forum for this show

rajiraji14 thumbnail

Yes but if u post in this page it comes under CS forum discussion,i think india forums, are working on forum for CS

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/choti-sardarni_6384/discussion

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rajiraji14

Yes but if u post in this page it comes under CS forum discussion,i think india forums, are working on forum for CS

https://www.indiaforums.com/show/choti-sardarni_6384/discussion

Ohh ok thanks for sharing 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Choti Sardarni gets 1.1 opening TRP and becomes slot leader at 7:30

rajiraji14 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Choti Sardarni gets 1.1 opening TRP and becomes slot leader at 7:30

Its really a gud news,nice trp rate at initial stage of show hope soon goes for higher rating,wishing CS team for their great entry and go far further.....๐Ÿ˜Š