•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I stopped watching Kumkum Bhagya a long time ago but today I watched it(even I don't know why). Rhea has proven herself to be even a bigger criminal mastermind than Alia. And what I feel is that given a chance she would prove to be even worse than Alia. She is already halfway there. I earlie saw some spoilers which say that Rhea is going to put a condition before Ranbir that in order for her to love him,he has to make Prachi fall in love with him and then break her heart. I find this really disgusting and am writing a TS on the same.

CHAP 1-Pg 1

CHAP 2-Pg 1

The Deal

CHAP 1

Ranbir was shell shocked. "Tumne thik suna Ranbir. Maine vhi kha jo tmne suna. You have to make Prachi fall in love with you in order for me to love you." Ranbir didn't know what to say. He never thought that a girl her like would set forth such a condition before him. He knew Rhea and Prachi didn't share a good equation but this was nuts. He never expected her to say this. First she faked her death and then she trapped her in a drug scandal.  Anyways why was he thinking on those lines. He didn't like Prachi right? She always misunderstood him, lectured him and blamed him. She had no good words to say about him any time. She was always like Ranbir this,Ranbir that. She had never let a chance to insult him but deep down he knew that Prachi was a good person. But he liked Rhea. He had to impress her and she had set forth a condition. He couldn't backout. After all he was Ranbir Kohli,the guy girls tried their hardest to impress. He would make sure Prachi would fall in love with him.

Prachi was very upset seeing Abhi in that condition. She somehow wanted to find this Fuggi. She couldn't see her Sir in this condition. The least she could do now was to ensure that the party goes on smoothly. With those thoughts she moved forward when she suddenly found her arms gripped in a stronghold. Ready to give the person a piece of her own mind she found herself face to face with Ranbir Kohli. Oh,her day couldn't get any better. First the fight with Rhea,now this. Seriously were all her stars really messed up today? Why did she always end up in these situations. "Ranbir ,you are drunk. Hath chodo mera. Jao kisi aur ladki ko dhoondo pareshaan krne k liye. Mera dimag mat khao." She was about to jerk her hand when he suddenly gripped her hand tightly and jerked her towards him,their breathing ragged and their face centimeters apart. "Do you like me",Ranbir said. Prachi couldn't answer anything. She was too shocked to react and his close proximity was affecting. Her heart seemed to run a thousand miles. "Answer me Prachi! Do you like me?",Ranbir said. "Main tm jaise awara ladke ko jo har aati jaati ladki k saath flirt krta h ,Main aise insaan ko kbhi like kr hi nhi skti." Ranbir was hurt he didn't know why but her opinion mattered to him and it hurt him that she thought of him in that way. "Ladkiyan marti h mujhpe ." "Marti hogi tmpe but tm mere type k nhi ho aur vaise bhi mujhe tmme me koi interest nhi h." Saying so she jerked his hand away and rushed to Shahana who was making goo-goo eyes at Ranbir. "Chal ab yhi khde hoke usk ego ko boost krne ki koi zarwat nhi h. Vaise bhi hme kaafi zaroori kaam h." Saying so Prachi dragged a whimpering Shahana away.

This was just the beginning. Ranbir now became hell bent on winning this bet. He had to win Rhea's love .It was a do or die situation for him. So he started wooing Prachi. Prachi being Prachi didn't give in to his attention or whims . She couldn't understand why Ranbir was so focused on making her like him. Must be one of his bets or dares she thought. But one incident changed her views about him.

Pragya was crossing the road in a hurry unmindful of the car coming from the other direction. "Maa",Prachi shouted. Ranbir who was on the other side rushed to Pragya's aid hearing her cry and got injured in the process. Prachi being the ever grateful one agreed to his friendship. She realised that he was not a bad guy after all. Days became months and soon after Prachi,Aryan,Shahana and Ranbir became close friends. Prachi had started liking him for him. He might have been stupid but he had a good heart. One day as Prachi was passing by she heard one of Rhea's minions say,"Yaar Rhea Ranbir ne to teri bet poori kr di.Maine washroom me suna Shahana aur Prachi ko  baat krte hue. Prachi Ranbir se confess krne ja rhi ki vo use like krti h." " Abmaza ayega jb Ranbir use saare college k saamne reject krega." Prachi was heartbroken. She had never thought that  Rhea would stoop this low and Ranbir ,she had started loving him. She had never thought he would turn out like this. She didn't know whether she ever knew him or not or was she living a total lie. She didn't have answers to any of those questions. She was tired of fighting everyone . She didn't have any more energy left. She was just numb to everything.

Ranbir ,Shahana and Aryan were waiting for Prachi in the canteen. "Ye Prachi ki bacchi kha margayi?" asked Shahana.Just then she saw Prachi walking in the direction of the library. "Prachi,Prachi",she shouted but Prachi was lost in her own world. "Iss Prachi ko kya ho gya?"thought Shahana.  "Prachi nhi ayi ? Vo to kbhi lunch time nhi miss krti." said Aryan & Ranbir together. "Pta nhi kya hua h Prachi ko maine kayi baar uska naam leke bulaya par usne kuch jawab hi nhi diya." Ranbir was shocked.Prachi never ignored Shahana. He had to look into the matter. Thinking so he said,"Guys tmlog class jao.Mai ata hoo. Par Ranbir.Guys seriously go to class. Mai ata hoo."Saying so he rushed to the library and found Prachi sitting there in a corner lost in her own world."Ye shant kitni achi lgti h.Bas mooh kholte saath Gabbar Singh ban jati h.But jo bhi h dil ki bhut achi h." "Hey Prachi!Tm lunch krne canteen kyu nhi ayi?Shahana ne tmhe kitna call kiya.Prachi,Prachi " he shouted. "Silence in the library"said the librarian. For Prachi who was lost in her thoughts,suddenly the reality came crashing down on her. When she turned her face to leave the library she was shocked to see Ranbir in close proximity and he was shocked to see her tear-stricken face. Before he could ask her what was wrong,Prachi gave him a hard glare and rushed out of the library. 

Ranbir couldn't take her tear stricken face out of his mind. He knew friendship with her had started as a bet.It was a means to the end ,but in the process, he had got to know the real Prachi and he couldn't hurt her like that. Moreover he didn't know when and how he had started liking her to the point of falling in love with her. He couldn't see her tears.He decided to break off his bet with Rhea. He may have liked Rhea at one point of time but after seeing her real face he couldn't stand her. She might be Chief's daughter but she was nothing like him. He could never hurt anyone like that. But who was he to blame her when he himself had accepted the challenge,He was even despicable then her. He couldn't hurt her anymore. Thinking so,he went to Rhea and said,"Rhea maine ek time par socha tha ki main tmse pyar krta hu aur tmhare liye kuch bhi kar skta hu but main itna gira hua insaan bhi nhi ki kisi feelings  ka iss tarah se mazak banau. This deal is over. Main Prachi jaisi ldki ko iss deal k wajah se lose nhi krna chahta. She is worth a lot more." Saying so he left from there leaving behind a dumbfounded Rhea.Ranbir felt like a burden had been lifted from his shoulders and nothing could bring him down now. He felt liberated.

Prachi went back home. Pragya immediately understood something was wrong with her daughter.She had not said a thing since she had come back.Even Shahana had no idea why.She decided to speak to Prachi."Prachi bacche kya hua bete?College me kuch hua kya?".Prachi didn't say anything just sat hugging her mother. "Maa hamesha mere saath hi aisa kyu hota hai? Maine kabhi kisi ka bura nhi chaha naa kabhi kisi ka bura kiya fir bhi papa hame chod k chale. Maine jispe bharosa kiya sbne mujhe dhoka diya. Kya mai itni buri hu maa?." "Meri bacchi world ki sabsi best beti hai. Aur beta tmhare papa aur mujhme kuch misunderstandings hui jiske wajah se hame alag hona pda. Vo bhut acche insaan the. Aur agar vo aaj tujhe dekhte tu unhe tmhe apni beti bolne me garv mahsoos hota.Ab chal rona band kr aur khana kha le. Beta,hamesha ek baat yaad rakhna duniya me tmhe har kism k log milenge. Kuch tere baare me acha bolenge kuch bura. Beta but ye tujhe decide krna h ki kiski baton ki kitni importance h tere life me. Aur beta har baat ko dil pe nhi liya krte. " Saying so,Pragya wiped her tears and left behind a silent Prachi who was contemplating her words.

"Shahana teri Prachi se baat hui?"asked Ranbir. "Nhi yaar jb vo kal ghar aayi to kaafi upset nazar aa rhi thi. Maasi ne bhi pucha lekin usne btaya hi. Bhut ro rhi thi vo kal." In the meantime both of them had spotted Prachi going in the direction of the library. "Prachi,Prachi!",Ranbir shouted. Prachi turned around to see who was calling her but on seeing Ranbir's face she ignored his calls and rushed to the library. Ranbir began to observe a pattern in Prachi's daily routine. Whenever he was nearby she would never be in vicinity. It appeared as if she was avoiding him. But why, was the million dollar question. Soon he got the answer to that question when he overhead Prachi tell Shahana about their friendship being a bet to make her fall in love and subsequently break her heart. To say he was shocked was an understatement. Nobody knew except him and Rhea and he had not told her so that left Rhea and he had no doubt that Rhea was the culprit. But instead of getting angry on Rhea his main focus now was Prachi. But how was he supposed to get her back when she was not ready to even see his face?

In the following months Ranbir did everything he could to get her forgiveness but Prachi would not budge.It was as if nothing he said or did could make any difference.Ranbir was disheartened. He never knew that a person's indifference could hurt you so much. But it was not any person,it was Prachi,the girl he loved and now that he had realised that he had lost her because of his own stupidity. He wish he could turn back time and rectify all his mistakes. 

Their graduation date was drawing near. Prachi knew no matter how much he had hurt her she still loved him and missed their silly banters but his betrayal had broken her. She didn't know how much power he had on her until that fateful day when Ranbir's actions had broken her.She had never thought that she would be betrayed by one of her own . That had stung more than the actual betrayal itself. Prachi had changed a lot over the months. She had started hiding her pain and hurt behind those fake smiles. Nobody knew those smiles were fake except Pragya and Ranbir. She had mastered the art of hiding her emotions. Pragya couldn't rid her daughter of the pain. It hurt her that she couldn't do anything for her daughter. Prachi had to fight this battle on her own. She knew that and she would.

Ranbir knew he couldn't go on like this. Seeing her hiding her pain behind those smiles broke something inside him. She was there with them but she was beyond his reach. With each passing day the distance between them kept on growing  and he couldn't go on like this. He could not and would not lose her. It was selfish of him to expect her to forgive him but he couldn't live like this. Seeing her like that was like reliving a thousand deaths. It hurt him a lot. Even Shahana had refused to talk to him after that debacle and Aryan was really disappointed in his friend. He had to have Prachi back in his life. She was like a breath of fresh air and "he loved her 3000".  He remembered what Pragya had  told him that day,"Beta tmne uske dil ko bhut chot pahuchayi h. Usse sambhalne me thoda waqt lgega. Time heals all wounds beta. Just let her be for some time."

Chap II

It had been 2 years since that fateful day.The day they had graduated.He couldn't get her out of his mind. He was in constant touch with Pragya. She had become a second mother to him. he could now understand where Prachi got all her qualities from.Prachi was just like her mother. A miniature more terrifying version.Thinking of her was like a pinch to his heart.No booze no girl could satisfy his craving for her. He had become a businessman as his father wanted. He had everything in his life money,fame,respect but he didn't have her.

He had lost contact with everyone after college.Aryan and Shahna refused to talk to him.His mother had told him that they were about to get married. Aryan could not have found a better life partner than Shahana. He knew Prachi was in Mumbai and was working in Chief's company but he didn't have the guts to approach her. He knew he was 2 years too late but he knew what he needed to do.He had to somehow corner Prachi and he would need their help. He had to convince them that he really loved her and deserved a chance. It was going to be difficult but he had to do it. Aryan and Shahana were mad at him was an understatement. They were furious at his treatment of Prachi but seeing the love shining in his eyes they had agreed to help him with the promise that they would break every single bone in his body if he ever hurt their Prachi. He hugged his madcapped friends and congratulated them on their engagement.Even Pragya had agreed to help him. All she cared was for her daughter's happiness. She had seen the love for her daughter shining in his eyes and knew that they were a perfect match. Ranbir was a good guy.His heart was in the right place.So,if her happiness lied in Ranbir so be it.She would help them get together. So they hatched a plan. 

That night Prachi saw Shahana sneaking out of her room.Curious as to where this girl was going  she decided to follow her only to see her getting in a car with Aryan and driving off. "Shahana ki bacchi itni raat ko Aryan k saath kaha ja rhi h?Kisi ne inn dono ko dekh liya to band hi baj jana h" .Before she could shout for them to stop she felt someone placing a hand on her mouth preventing her from calling for help. She knew who the person was before he had even said anything. She could feel the sparks. He bundled her up and dumped her into his car. "Ranbir ye kya badtamazi hai. Mujhe jane do varna mai chilla chilla k saare mohalle ko ikhata kar lungi." "Shh" he said placing a finger on her lips. "Ab main bolunga aur tm sunogi. Aaj tk tm bolti aai ho aur main sunta aya hu. " Prachi was about to say something when he said,"Shh. Ekdum chup. Bhut bola tmne aur bhut suna maine. 2 saal Prachi. 2 saal . Tmhe pata bhi h ye do saal maine kaise kaate h tmhare bina? Mere paas sab kuch h naam ,daulat shaurat  fir bhi mai khush nhi hu. Kyuki mere saath vo ladki hi nhi h jiske saath mai ye sab share kr saku. Mujhe pta h maine jo tmhare saath kiya vo bahut galat tha.Maine pehle hi Rhea k saath vo bet call off kr diya tha kyuki main tmhe hurt nhi krna chahta tha. Tmahre frienship ne change kr diya mujhe Prachi. I am very sorry Prachi. Mujhe maaf kr do yaar. I am really sorry for hurting you." "Par ab kyu Ranbir,jab main apne life me move on krne ja rhi hu?" asked Prachi. "Nhi Prachi tm aaj bhi mujhe yaad krti ho. Tmne abhi tk mera diya hua pendant pehna h.Maine us din dekha tha market kaisa tmhare pendant k ghumne par tum rone lgi thi .Main aaj bhi tmhare liye matter krta hu Prachi. Aur kisi ne mujhse kha tha samay saare ghaav bhar deta h. Aur agar maine aaj tmhe apni feelings nhi btayi to man zindagi me khud ko kabhi maaf nhi kr paunga. I realised I had never loved Rhea .It was always you,always you Prachi.Even our silly banters made me want you more.I love you Prachi to the power of infinity. Yaar shaadi krle mujhse." Prachi didn't have anything to say to that. She knew whatever he said was true. She could see it in his eyes. She had never stopped loving him. She missed everything about him from their silly fights to their pranks to the relationship they shared. But was she ready to give him a second chance? Was she ready to open her heart to the same person who had crushed it in the first place? Was she ready to give him that power over her again? She knew the answer to that question. Two years without him had been the two toughest years of her life. Two years had given her enough time to let go off the hurt and pain. "I love you." was the only thing she said. Ranbir who was still rambling was shocked to hear those words. "Prachi fir se bolo,"I love you Ranbir  and haa I will marry you." "thank you for making me the happiest man Prachi . I love you a lot. I promise to never hurt and you and cherish you for my whole life." "Gadho. Do saal lge tm dono ko ye baat bolne k liye. Mujhe to lga mai buddhi ho jayungi." said Shahana  who was hiding along with Aryan and Pragya. Prachi seeing them hid her face in Ranbir's shoulders. Finally everything was fine. They would have their fair share of struggles but as long as they had each other they could conquer the world.

--------The END-------

@TM

Beautiful story line of Ranbir and Prachi. ❤️

Amazing story and loved it👏