Kulfi should go away from this sick family!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Kulfi should run away from this crazy family! Saw today's episode and Sikka is announcing that kulfi is mohinder's daughter!! Totally pathetic! This is again that evil amyra's tricks!! 

Yes its again her and her mother's trick and as always they won coz Sikka lets them win all the time !

On one hand he admits that he knows what all damage has been done and most of it had been beyond repair but even after knowing each and everything if he still falls in their stupid trap of - 

"O MY GOD PLEASE KULFI KA DIL TOD DO WARNA AMAYRA MAR JAEGI" 

"O MY GOD KULFI KO DHAKKE DEKE GHAR SE NIKAL DO WARNA AMAYRA ZEHER KHA LEGI"

"O MY GOD KULFI KO DISOWN KAR DO WARNA AMAYRA KI LIFE OVER HO JAEGI"

"O MY GOD KULFI KI ASLIYAT MAT BATAO WARNA AMAYRA KHUD KO KUCHH KAR LEGI"

And the slave of all times, bows to the order and start acitng like a puppet as always - Screw him and screw this show producers !! Negative negative and nothing but negative is being promoted thru this show... disgusting !!

If your daughter is so spoilt, do thappad lagao. what is this where a spoilt kid is dictating everyone's happiness by blackmailing? No Indian parent will ever let a child dictate and blackmail, some good thappad and scolding will ensure the child grows up like a human being. 

Yes please kulfi run away from mad house.

Originally posted by Harish111

If your daughter is so spoilt, do thappad lagao. what is this where a spoilt kid is dictating everyone's happiness by blackmailing? No Indian parent will ever let a child dictate and blackmail, some good thappad and scolding will ensure the child grows up like a human being. 

Agree, why are the parents letting Amayra queen it over them with no repercussions? Her bad behavior doesn’t ever end with a bad consequence to her, only good. Spare the rod and spoil the child, and this child is spoilt rotten beyond belief.