Rawat Zor Ka Thappad

Posted: 4 years ago

Everyone let’s welcome Vikram Rawat who as came back from his hidden Cave for Vitmian D & slapped his beloved Bhootni Sister🥳🤣😈👏 n gave a earful to her for separating 2 Pyar Karnewale ke Log 

Love the Zor Ka Thappad he gave Bhootni😈

Welcome Rawat Uncle 🤗 & thank you for slapping Bhootni 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqQpmxhHSd/?hl=en

TFS!

Now i really can't tell. Does this happen after kheer scene then? 

Thank you Piku for this.  🤗🤗🤗

Welcome Rawat Uncle👏 I'm so happy to see you're back.🤗

What is slap, to good. My heart is happy now.  I think Rawat will now be on the side of Guddan and AJ.  I can hardly wait to see the communication between Guddan and Rawat.  But I have a bit of suspicion about Rawat, maybe there will be some scene before this slap, if he only on the word Guddan was slap Antara, there is something wrong.  

Originally posted by sumatra1234

Thank you Piku for this.  🤗🤗🤗

Welcome Rawat Uncle👏 I'm so happy to see you're back.🤗

What is slap, to good. My heart is happy now.  I think Rawat will now be on the side of Guddan and AJ.  I can hardly wait to see the communication between Guddan and Rawat.  But I have a bit of suspicion about Rawat, maybe there will be some scene before this slap, if he only on the word Guddan was slap Antara, there is something wrong.  

from all the spoilers we have it states he's actually on Guddan's side this time around. So I think he's positive for them. 

Aaye aapka intezaar tha🤗

Welcome back Rawat uncle

Bhootni aunty ko zor ka jhatka laga😈 so happy😃

Iss thappad ka awaz kitna achha hain. 😆

Kitchen romance in same dress . so probably we will see this day after . kal toh durga drama !!!!! 

I think rawat ke aane se one night stand hi clear hoga shayad . lets see. 

Originally posted by kshah1987

from all the spoilers we have it states he's actually on Guddan's side this time around. So I think he's positive for them. 

I would prefer that Rawat is on the side of Guddan and AJ.  Although I have to admit Guddan is smart, now she has integrated the family of Antara.  Bravo Guddan finally sees the light at the end of the tunnel.

Originally posted by livelytanu

Iss thappad ka awaz kitna achha hain. 😆

So truth.🤣

Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Kitchen romance in same dress . so probably we will see this day after . kal toh durga drama !!!!! 

I think rawat ke aane se one night stand hi clear hoga shayad . lets see. 

Even i feel so...even if one night stand is cleared it will make AJ come out of his guilt mode and after that whatever drama happens Guddan will have more edge over bhootni.