Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

For the kr fans esp who were dancing that hrithik is guilty so is silent and he should come in the 'maidan'.. well here he is.

Especially with her tirade at the journo yesterday what he is saying is even more relavant 

aish. thumbnail

What a lovely interview.

This man deserves so much better. I don't ever pray for celebrities but I genuinely hope and pray that he finds peace soon.

polin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Actor Kangana Ranaut has not left an opportunity to take digs at you, and now at some other film stars as well. How do you manage to not give in to the provocation to respond? What’s the status of your legal case with Kangana?

I have come to realise that bullies have to be treated with a certain amount of patience, and not be engaged with. It is upon the civil society and those who claim to be just and fair to see and observe if there is harassment. Also, being who I am, if I choose to confront as per laws, I become the aggressor. If I withdraw from a film-clash that I know has been pre designed, then I become a weakling penning a sob story. I have learned to not get affected by either. Although, to be honest, my only grouse is with those supposedly ‘enlightened’ people who praise and often cheer this behaviour in the name of ‘new’ and ‘refreshing audacity’, without any desire to be rational or truthful. They are the enablers who have allowed this circus to continue for six years. There is no legal case that I directly have with the lady (Kangana), and the reason I cannot have one is because apparently a guy cannot be stalked in India.

Edited by polin - 4 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

and here HR is just❤️ Good Luck HR 👍🏼

Mulann thumbnail

Much love for Hrithik. Respect the way he responded each and every question. He may not be any angel but a pure hearted person for sure. 😍😍

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

more love and respect for this man 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such an articulate interview . Don't have much hopes from super 30, but I hope he finds peace.

v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very good interview. 

Genuine question as I’m not from India. Hrithik mentions that there is no legal case as men cannot be stalked in India. Is this true? After such public harassment and stalking, why can’t Hrithik have a case against her?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope super 30 is a great success.We need you.BW needs you.We need beauty desperately..our eyes need you.Please please God.Let Super 30 be a superhit.