||Jahan tum wahan hum||- RoNakshi TS (Part 2 PG 2) (9 JULY) *Complete*

Posted: 4 years ago

Yoo guyz, Nish here! New to the show and already in love with Mr. sippy and sonakshi ka tashan.😆 So wrote up something on them. Hope you will like it!😉

Part 1

Tragedies followed suit whenever Miss Parvati graced him with her divine presence!

Shaking his head at his situation, Rohit raised his head and looked down to see Sonakshi lying down with her eyes clenched close, while her hands clutched his coat tightly.

“Parvati ji! May I get up?” He mouthed with a mirthless grin pasted on his handsome face.

Her eyes snapped open as she let go off his coat whilst he removed his arms from under her head and got up.

Dusting off his pants while surveying his surroundings, he bit back a hiss as his elbow went cold with current. He found it bleeding but decided to ignore it, for they had rolled down the mountain and into a rather dense forest as the sun almost disappeared into the horizon.

“What should we do now?” Sonakshi murmured, getting on her feet.

“We wouldn’t have been in this situation, had you not acted impetuously!” Rohit remarked as he tried to make calls, but in vain. There were no signals! He hadn’t stumbled in some freaking soap opera, had he?!

“What?!” Sonakhi retorted, turning her face to him baffled. “Had I not acted that instant Dr. surgeon, that bullet would have lodged itself in your stone cold heart and you’d have been the one needing a CARDIOLOGIST!”

“Why, thank you Parvati Ji! For dragging me into this situation!” Rohit expressed his gratitude with the widest smile his lips would ever manage.

“I didn’t ask you to come save me!” Sonakshi pointed ridiculously.

“I am sorry I did!” Rohit retorted, annoyance taking over and mumbled under his breath, “The least I want  is to get stuck with you…”

“Affections are mutual, Dr. surgeon”, This time Sonakshi bit back as they both huffed and started trailing along a pathway.

Ten minutes later, Rohit turned around to see Sonakshi falling far back, “This is not your serial Parvati Ji! Slow motion won’t get you anywhere!” He shouted as she glared his way and he returned the gesture.

Finally, they found themselves standing at the crossroads.

“I think we should go right”

“I think we should go left”

Both spoke simultaneously and turned to each other, fed up.

“Let’s just go our separate ways”, Sonakshi suggested and Rohit smiled, “Finally, we agree on something”. And with that both sauntered down their paths.

Half an hour later, Rohit thanked the god as he found an abandoned hut located right by a pond. He hadn’t managed to escape the forest but he had shelter for the night. So far so good.

Entering inside, he looked around as the first drops of rain pittered pattered against the hut. Quickly rushing out to accumulate logs of wood, he set them up and fishing out a small bottle poured its contents down on the logs. Finally he set them ablaze with his lighter and slid against the wall. It was going to be a long night! And with that his eyes dropped close.

Sometime later, a loud rumbling sound broke his sleep as Rohit opened the gate to see it pouring down heavily. He checked his watch to find it was already past 10 and temperature was dropping fast. Well, he was secured for the night and as for Sonakshi, she must have already gotten out of the forest!

“Right!” Clearing his head of useless thoughts, he was about to go back in when another flash of thunder shone.  He went rigid and pondered hard.

He had no need to worry, for Parvati Ji was a god in herself. And even if she was stuck in forest,it wasn’t like there were any dangerous animals lurking around….were there?!

Nah…

Maybe she could already be cozying up with some remote fan of hers among the tribal people here…or was she getting soaked in this heavy downpour?!

Maybe…

Rohit closed his eyes and recalled how she had pushed him aside as the goon had fired at him. Had she been a second late, he could’ve become late Dr. surgeon.

“Damn!” Cursing under his breath, Rohit pulled his coat over his head and raced out of the hut,in Sonakshi’s pursuit. Never again was he going to get involved with her! Never!!

On the other side, cocooned up under a tree, Sonakshi shivered as her dripping wet hair was stuck on her face. Yet again, she extended her hands behind her back but winced loudly as a nerve clenching current ran down her spine.

“Tragedy is already apart of Parvati’s life, why must it dignify me too?!” Sonakshi cribbed annoyed as she recalled being pursued by the goons after leaving her set, how they had stopped her car and tried to take her away when Rohit had intervened,confused them with his lectures and then had been stranded alongside her as the cab driver deserted him in the face of goons. Sigh!

“This is all that Rohit sippy’s fault! There is never a dull moment when he is around. Rather than being thankful for saving his life, he was showing me attitude! Sadu kahin ka! Must be laughing his guts out somewhere at my miserable situation, moron!”,Sonakshi grunted annoyed and hugged herself.

She had been the one to suggest going separate ways though! But then he had agreed just as quickly! That man had no ounce of gentleman in himself. The pain was already killing her, the cold was already teasing her nose and to top it off, she was stressing her mental balance with his thoughts! What a way to die!!

“Sonakshi!!”

Snapping out of her soliloquy, she narrowed her eyes as her name echoed in the forest.

“Sonakshi!”

The voice seemed to be coming closer and was strangely familiar!

“Parvati Ji!!”

‘Ahh! It was Mr. Sippy’ Sonakshi rolled her eyes as the man came in her view, his eyes glancing around.

Wait! Was he…looking for her?! Can’t be! Impossible!

She stared at him baffled as he located her silhouette and approached her. Till the last moment, she refused to believe that this man had any humane bone in his body at least when it came to her.

As he came to stood in front of her, she looked up confused and raised her brows in query at him.

“Did you by any chance forget your way, Dr. surge…” Sonakshi could not complete her taunt as Rohit crouched in front of her and let out a sigh…of relief!

“I was so worried.Thank god, you are fine”, He wiped his face off water droplets while her lips were pressed shut out of sheer surprise at his words. He was worried! About her?!

“I suggest you come with me. The storm will only get worse and I’ve found a hut some 5 km from here so…”

“Are you trying to rub on my face that I was wrong, Dr.surgeon?” Sonakshi interrupted him rudely. She wasn’t usually like this but the worried expression on his face had thrown her off the loop.

“Did the water seep into your brains and cause water logging?” He asked shaking his head in negative, “You were wrong but I am not here to point that out. I’m here because my duty as a doctor doesn’t allow me to endanger someone’s life especially when I can save them”.

Sonakshi went mum as he stood up and ruffled his hairs.However as she was getting up, a stinging pain shot through her back and she almost fell back, when Rohit caught hold of her. She winced nonetheless as he peaked behind her and his eyes widened in shock.

“There’s a glass shard stuck here! When did it happen?! Oh god!” Rohit fussed as he gritted his teeth.

“That time when we rolled down the mountain..”

“What?! And you didn’t even tell me! There is a magnitude of difference between being egoistic and just plain stupid!” He shouted as a nerve popped in her head.

“Here I am hurting like hell, and you, rather than tending to me are shouting at me!”

“Because you are so childish!” Rohit retorted as he threw the coat over her head and crouched in front of her, with his back facing her.

“Get on!” He ordered as she looked at him as if he was speaking mandarin, “Sorry, what?!”

“It’d be best if I removed the shard in hut and you should not be walking with it still stuck in your back. So…I suggest you get on, quicky!” He spoke up as Sonakshi weighed down her options and realized that he was indeed right.And finally after a lot of contemplation and hesitation, she wrapped her arms around his neck, as his arms looped under her thighs and they started off.

Sonakshi continued to glance at Rohit who had his eyes set on the ground. She was very uncomfortable because her kurta was sticking to her body but he paid no heed. His nonchalance amused her to no ends.

“Are you perhaps trying to strangle me?” Rohit remarked as she looked to see, her arms wound a little tightly around his neck.

Murmuring a quick apology, she loosened her hold as he let out a sigh and continued on his path.

SO, DO SHARE YOUR VIEWS AND TELL ME HOW IS THE FIRST PART!😃

Wowww what an amazing chapter and that too so different!  

Loved every bit of it! 

Continue ASAP!!! 

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Wowww what an amazing chapter and that too so different!  

Loved every bit of it! 

Continue ASAP!!! 

Thank you for the warm and welcoming response😊

Will surely post the final part by tomorrow😁

🤗this is so good ya

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

Yeayyy! 

This is Arayna,btw!

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

🤗this is so good ya

Thanks a bucks ya!🤗

Originally posted by Sehrish-Arayna

Yeayyy! 

This is Arayna,btw!

Hey arayna! Glad to make your acquaintance!!

Originally posted by nish_vir

Hey arayna! Glad to make your acquaintance!!

Likewise!!!

Originally posted by Sehrish-Arayna

Likewise!!!

I thought I complimented your story before, supposedly No! I gave it a go and was so damned to thank you for such an outstanding story and balancing the words so deftly !

Update asap! Waiting 😄😄😄

Part 2

Soon after, they stepped inside the hut as Sonakshi got off his back. Rohit wasted not another second as he opened his briefcase and pulled out bandages, ointment and some capsules.

Taking a look at his drenched coat and then her closely sticking clothes, he thought for a second before unbuttoning his shirt off.

“W-What are you doing?!” She shouted clapping her palms over her eyes, embarrassed as he stood half naked in front of her.

Rohit just rolled his eyes in response. So dramatic!

Forwarding the shirt in her direction, he continued, “Your clothes are wet and your wound can get infected. So you should change into the shirt”.

Sonakshi gave a deadpan look in his direction, “Your shirt isn’t all that dry either, Dr.surgeon!”

“Get your head out of gutter” Rohit sighed. “You have to wear the backside on front, so that I can tend to your back”.

“No need! I’ll do it myself!” She cut him off, hugging her clothes closer.

“Listen to yourself speaking, I am a doctor and you’re wounded. Your arms obviously can’t reach over there and if you don’t want this wound to become infected, you are better off obliging!”

And with that he turned her around and quickly plucked the 3 cm triangular shard out. She winced as he spoke up, “Change up quickly, I’ll be waiting outside”.

Two minutes later, she ushered Rohit in as he walked up to where she was sitting near the fire and asked her to turn around but she just continued to play with her fingers, uncomfortably. Rohit sighed.

“I understand that you're wary but you don’t have to be. I have nothing but respect for you and my notions about your line of profession. That being said, I would’ve offered to close my eyes but that would be inconvenient but I can promise you on my prideas a brother of a sister, that my eyes won’t stray a millimeter beyond the point where you are hurt”.

“May I?”

As Sonakshi nodded, Rohit turned her as her creamy back came in his view. Her eyes clenched close as she felt his gaze at her back but still she wasn’t all that uncomfortable. It was strange how the man she always butts head with had a way of making her feel safe despite being exposed to him.

As his finger grazed the wound, her back arched away from his touch and his fingers recoiled back.

Murmuring a hasty sorry, he quickly took a muslin cloth and dipping it in the bowl of water, pressed it against her wound. She hissed as he held her arm to keep her steady.

“I’ll make it quick.Just endure a little”.

She nodded as he went onto clean the blood and then applied the ointment and finally covered it.

“Here you go”,Once done, he handed her painkillers as she gulped them down.

“You can button up the shirt now, I’ll inspect the wound in the morning once again”.

As he waited outside for her to change, he fiddled with the phone and finally getting a minimal signal, sent his location to his brothers hoping that they would get him.

As he stepped inside once again, his eyes trailed down towards her thighs where she was trying to stretch the shirt. Stealing his gaze away, he walked over near the bonfire and plopped down alongside the wall.

“The shirt won’t be growing tall anytime soon so just sit back and let your vertebrae rest”, he spoke up as she seized with her actions and plopped near him.

“Who did those buffoons belong to, anyway? Did you perhaps dupe anyone?!” Rohit asked asSonakshi gave him an irritated face, “They were sent by that douche bag co-actor of mine because I got him kicked out of the show”.

“My sympathies to him”, Rohit muttered in reponse.

“He tried to molest me…” Sonakshi interjected as his fingers balled into fists, “In that case my condolences to him,parvati ji se panga lekar bahot pachtaega!”

Sonakshi chuckled as his words eased her nerves away.

Taking out a packet of diet biscuits out of her purse, she started munching on them as he looked at her pigging away without asking him. So ungrateful!

“Will you have some,Dr. surgeon?” She asked as he flashed his trademark mocking grin in her direction, “So you do realize I am here!” With that he forwarded his hand to fetch a biscuit but she had already pulled the packet away.

His fingers went statue in air as he looked at her annoyed whilst she suppressed a chuckle and turned to face him, “Oh sorry! Were you…by chance taking it?” She asked as he nodded his head in negative and turned his face away.

She couldn’t help but chuckle. He was a weird one. Arrogant, rude yet full of virtue. His eyes didn’t once trail below her eyes as they conversed. Even the most chivalrous ones buckled up in these situations and yethis resolve remained unwavering.

“Arre, you got angry!I was just jesting!” And with that she coerced him into eating the biscuits as they shared a companionable meal in silence.

Sometime during the night, her head fell on his shoulder and his fell on hers, as they slept peacefully in the company of one they despised,or so they thought.

~*~*~*~*~*~

As the alarm in his phone went off for the nth time, Rohitblinked his eyes open and turned it off as he became aware of short hot wisps of breath grazing his neck. Craning his head, he looked down to see Sonakshi’shead nestled under his face and for a second, he forgot everything but a fact that she was just a woman and a beautifulone at that.

At that exact moment, when he was admiring her, her eyes flew open and feeling his gaze, she looked up too. Their eyes met and at that moment, something changed in their equation. The moment could have continued longer when the door to their hut was thrown open and YK stepped inside.

“Rohit!?”

The duo snapped out of their trance and looked at YK, who was checking them out with sheer interest in his eyes. Rohit was half naked sowas Sonakshi and she was wearing his shirt! And just a second ago, their faces…

“Where are you looking?!” Rohit interrupted his observations as he literally huggedSonakshi so as to shield her from YK’s inquisitive eyes.

Sonakshi’s eyes widened, as her face was muffled into his bare shoulder. He smelled of dark chocolate, with a hint of wild.

“Woah! Easy there,Rohit! I was just trying to evaluate the situation…” YK defended himself.

Rohit turned to face him, stepping in front of Sonakshi. “Out of here this instant and close the door behind you, and don’t you dare step inside!” Rohit ordered as YK just shrugged and stepped out.

Quickly, taking Sonakshi’s almost dry clothes off the bamboo sticks, he threw them at her and offered to change her dressing before leaving.She complied without a word as she wore the shirt backside front whilst he had his head turned away and then got her wound re-inspected.

“All good, now I'll be waiting outside, hand my shirt over when you’re done”.

As sonakshi nodded, Rohit stepped out and joined YK.

“I used to think that you hate sonakshi but you guys looked quite cozy in there. I apologise if I interrupted something..” YK teased as Rohit glared at him.

“Don’t spout nonsense, there was a situation we were involved in and that’s that. Don’t use your devilish brain to concoct stories!” Rohit retaliated.

Soon Sonakshi stepped out and handed him his shirt. Putting his one arm in, as he went to put the other one in, she came forward and guided his hand into the other sleeve.

“Is your wound oknow?” She asked recalling how last night she had seen him tending to his elbow.

Rohit nodded, his eyes connecting with hers while YK nudged him with a mischievous grin, “Mujhse kehde ta bhai, I would’ve gladly helped you!”

“Sure then, drive us back home,YK!” Rohit signaled as YK pursed his lips into a smile and lead the way with Rohit and Sonakshi trailing behind him, walking side by side, with their brush ups till this point flashing in front of them.

Something had changed between them. For the better….

~THE END~

Hope you will like it!😊