YRHPK Episode Live Written Update Ep:81, 8 July 2019

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nice update  meen .πŸ‘

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Nice update  meen .πŸ‘

thanks sutaπŸ€—

Thank you for the update Meen...

Thank you for the WU, meen😊.. have to  see the episode .. so Kunal is a tad bit guilty  for hurting Kuhu for Mishti .. his protect bhai from Mishti mantra and Mishti insulting and exploiting him and would do the same to his bhai is illogical  πŸ˜’

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago

Thanks for the update Meen... Looks like nothing much happened today.

Thanks for the updates.. really nothing happened today..tomm is wat m waiting for..πŸ˜ƒ

My pleasure girls. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by Aanchal15

Thank you for the WU, meen😊.. have to  see the episode .. so Kunal is a tad bit guilty  for hurting Kuhu for Mishti .. his protect bhai from Mishti mantra and Mishti insulting and exploiting him and would do the same to his bhai is illogical  πŸ˜’

bechare ki insult to hui thi. Isme shak ni.. Uska ye sochna bhai ke saath same hoga galat ni, 

But two wrongs never make it right and kisi ko blindly follow karna b sahi ni. He isn't courageous either. But then Abir ka possibly bhaag jana b sir pe h inke. 

Kunal I think ye ni soch raha ki usko actual me shaadi krni pad jayegi because Abir ko jhooth bol dia ki he has some feelings for Kuhu and all of this won't make Mishti go away.  They are mad people.