Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Happy Birthday Labhya🎉🎊 - Page 7

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Many many Happy returns of the dearsmiley40may this year brings lots of positivity, good Heath and success to you smiley1 have a blast on this birthdaysmiley41

Thinking about you always brings a smile on my face and that's all because of your warm and naughty nature smiley27 you are undoubtedly a bundle of joy who is always ready to spread smiles on peoples faces .. 

Awiieeee my gumnaam pari this really is a big thing you've told me.. and I am really glad that I could make u smile in some way!!!!

I'll be forever greatfull to you for introducing me to the Ltg gang.. From making me feel a part of the group to supporting and encouraging me to come out in open and do something foe my ID .. Due to all this instances I feel so connected to you even though we haven't met .. Conversing with you is always a fun experience and I hope the fun will continue forever 

Umm... Obviously LTG is a very special place for all of us and how could I've left you ha ??? Everyone here is awesome and amazingly unique!!!! Just like you are.. 

So what we haven't met so far madam delhi dur nahi hai kabhi bhi milna ho jaayega ....

Indeed the fun will continue always....

Once again a very Happy birthday to you dear .. May all your dreams come true 

Love

Manisha

Kop kop manishaaaa🤗

Keep smiling

Labhya

Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Labhya thumbnail

Firstly a Very big Happyyyy wala Birthdayyyyy.

You deserve all the amazing things you desire for.

Labhya

Labhya

Labhya

You're the first person for whom I made such a mantra. ...😅

I might also be the first one to call you this way.

And the most interesting thing is that it really works!

Exactly man even I am shocked how does it works every time... But you've made it so it has to work na!!!!!

Though  I'm now connected to many LTG members you'll always be the most special for me..💕

You've been encouraging me ......Guiding me......... Supporting me....

It's because of you that I was able to get this very amazing family.

Arey I am very very glad that I've this place in your life.... Yes this family is amazing and the credit for the formation of this superb family goes to our very own su di Sims di and yes ray as well....

Dear God I pray that aap meri Labhya di ko sehat de, khush rakhe aur zindagi me  aage badhate rahe....

Keep spreading your Sharartiness

You think you're special Just because it's your bday , 

You are special everyday .

Again a happy candle-blowing,  wish-making, cake-cutting day to you. 

Love , 

Your Three

Kop kop my threee🤗 

Remember you've your diidii by your side always

Keep smiling

Labhya

Labhya thumbnail

Ba-adab, ba-mulahiza hoshiyar, LTG ki Shaitani Khopdi, hum sabki laadli, Duniya ki sabzi badi Nautanki, humari apni Labhya ka janmdin aa gaya hai..! 

Aur mujh Masoom ke twenty club mein ek aur member add Ho Gaya hai.....!

Nautanki ji ki jai ho!!!!

Oh my goodnessss kya welcome kiya hai mera... Mtlb aisa introduction to life me kabhi kisi ne nahi kiya 

Mai khush hua putrii!!!

Maango kya var chahti ho???

Oops mai to bhul hi gayi thi var to tumhare paas already hai 😛

Dear Labhya,

Pehle toh yeh Jaan lo ki yeh upar waale Shabd mere hai, Lekin idea Rahul ka tha. (ha unhein bataya tha Maine) 

Ansh tum na jhatke dene mein no. 1 ho!!!! Jiju ko btaya are waah wahi mai sochu ki itna accha intro tum kaha likhogi🤣

Mujhe pehle hi clear karna hai ki mujhe birthdays bilkul acche nahi lagte hai. Ab tum dekhna, tum ek saal jaldi buddhi ho jaogi aur doctors tumhare saare teeth nikaal lenge. Phir tum chocolates nahi kha paogi na, toh Apne hisse ki mujhe bhej Dena.

Theek hai mata jiii bhej denge aapko khoob saari chocolates lekin mere se pehle buddhi to tum hogi after all april baby jo ho 😉

Lekin yaar ab main tumse older nahi rahi. We are of the same age again. I feel bad....Accha pata hai, main soch rahi thi ki I should give you a present or something, Lekin yaar main khud ki tumhari present hoon....toh pls accept me. Even if you don't want to, you have to....no choice given. (Log sahi kehte hai ki dost banane se pehle sau Baar sochna chahiye) 

The best present mujhe aur kuch chahiye bhi nahi.... Madam ye baat to mai bhi kahungi ki you too have no other choice

Tumhe hi jhelna pdega 

Now I know we haven't conversed properly from a long time, aur mujhe pata hai ki tum gussa ho, lekin time milte hi chat karenge pakka. Moving on, Do you remember the first time we had conversed? It was all about our families and studies. The reason that this friendship is so special is because you will forever remain my first online friend to know my secrets and my story (though Su di got to know pretty quickly and Chaaru is about halfway through it) We have talked about literally everything, the personal mask dusted off pretty quickly as well. 

Yessss and do u remember how we addressed each other ... Ji ji !!!! 

Yes indeed aur sab hm dono k equal contribution ki wajah se hua nahi ?🤗

Meri Nautanki, tum world ki best sister ho. And don't you dare change because of your parents or someone else, kyuki tum Jaisi ho bahut acchi ho. Bindaas, mastikhor, paagal aur horror-films-ko-aadhi-Raat-ko- lights-off-karke-dekhne-wali (kaise dekh leti ho yaar?) Lekin taareef sunke zyada khush mat hona, Su di ki favourite choti behen toh main hi hoon.

Ji mata ji mai change hone ka try bhi nahi krungi khush ????

Beta confirm kr liyo ki su di ki favourite kon h 🤣

I know you hate this word, but thank you so much for being the person you are, and giving me strength and support when I needed it the most. My story wouldn't have completed without you. Thank you for encouraging me to join the LTG and making me a part of this wonderful family. Thank you for being the glue that binds the LTG together....

Bs bs haaa mere kaan isse jyada T word nahi sun skte !!!!! And I am really happy that I could help u in writing some parts of your beautiful exciting story.!!!!!

Don't you ever underestimate yourself. You are the best person anyone could ask for. And do persue writing dear, tum sacchi bahut accha likhti ho. Padhai par dhyaan do, Nautanki jaari rakho, khana banana kabhi mat seekhna, bhai se irritate hona lekin use pyaar bhi karna aur I know it's impossible, Lekin kisi Ko Apne liye dhoondh lena.

Aur koii aadesh aapka ????? Saari baatein maan li except for the very last line.... 

The answer is still NO!!!!!!

Here's to another fun-filled year of arguments, friendship, love and insanity!!

Wishing you the happiest birthday ever. May this year have you crying with joy and laughter

May this year end up changing your relationship status

Love you 3000, (understood this reference?) LOVE YOU 3000 As well🤗

Obviously madam 

Anshika Rahul Rathore 

Haaye kya pyaara naam hai... 

Maine na ise screen shot leke rakh lena hai... Mere rahika ka naam vo bhi khud anshika ne liya..  mera to din hi ban gaya 

P.S. using my full name just for you

🤗

P.P.S Also, I choose to use my right to ignore the statement, in case of any inappropriate teasing in the reply 

P.P.P.S Rahul ki taraf se Happy Birthday!! Jiju ko bada sa kop kop bolna....

And you my dearest hamesha khush raho aur jald hi baat krte hai

Keep smiling

Labhya

Labhya thumbnail

Happy birthday dearsmiley40

Aj pehli baar lag raha hai hume thank you ka alag word nahi dhundni chahiye thismiley17I wanted to see how you would kop koped everyonesmiley36

It's your birthday today and here I am replying for the wish you did for my birthday🤣

Ha na yaar ye kop kop to maine aapne doston ko bhi bola fir thanku kehna pda tha😆

So our shararati khopdi your khopdi is full of naughtiness as well as creative ideas. Koi bhi is shararti khopdi se panga na lana. She is a child from heart but she knows how to deal with chilgozassmiley2She can make you laugh she can make you happy in just few seconds. She knows how to motivate someone and how to protect her friends.

Bindas chulbuli hone ke saath saath madam fearless bhi hai.(She's real life Jack Jacksmiley17)

Meri itni tareef !!!!!!!! Ab mai kya bolu 

🤗🤗🤗🤗

Ab tum kaho ki "Main itna bhi kuch khas nahi". And I'll say everyone is unique and special.

Absolutely correct 😃

Wish a happy, successful and fun year. Enjoy the most.

Love,

Raysmiley9

Kop kop soo much ray🤗

Keep smiling

Labhya

Labhya thumbnail

Happy Birthday Labhya dii. You are so special in my life, not only for being my lovely sister, but also for being one of my best est friends. ... smiley31smiley27

My cute pyaari si chhotu behna kop kop so much for this🤗🤗

Dear dii, I wish you all the best on your Big Day and every day, may your life be full of joy, love and prosperity!

From loads of love and well wishes 

Kristysmiley27Fiza

Always remember that this big didi of yours is hamesha there for u whenever you need me

Keep smiling

Labhya

Labhya thumbnail

Choti smiley31smiley31smiley31

Didu🤗🤗🤗

It's your birthday. smiley41Wish you a very very happy birthday. smiley41smiley40Have a healthy, happy and successful year ahead! Keep smiling and always stay happy and never stop your baatein. smiley31I am so happy. smiley4Enjoy your day. 

What to say about you? Smjh nhi aa rha Kahan se shuru kru? smiley36You are cute and Shararti at the same time. And I love your sharartein. Hmesha aise hi bachho ki tarah Rehna. You are innocent and mature and you know that you hold a special place in my heart. smiley27smiley31I have found a younger sister in you. Ab main zyada nhi bolugi. smiley4

Even I am very very happy to have you as my elder sister mai pkka bohot accha hu jo aap mera didu ho... Hanji pkka aapka hukum sir aankhon prr🤗

Lots of love n hugs to you smiley27smiley31smiley27

Your Shweta Didu. 

Kop kop didu...

Keep smiling

Labhya

Labhya thumbnail

Choti.

Didiiii

Tere liye kya msg likhun soch soch ke finally decide kia ke dimag se nahi dil se likhti hun.

Sahi decide kia aapne mere saath rehke samjhdaar ho rahe ho aap dheere dheere smiley37

Safar me humraahi bahut milte hai.. kuch chand lamho ke mehmaan hote hai,

Toh kuch arso ke Saath me palat jate hai.

Kuch dil sukoon de jate hai

Toh kuch khud se mulaqat ki wajah ban jaate hai.

Tujhse na jaane dil ka kaisa hua raabta,

Tu aaina ban gayi mere har ehsaas ka.

Dil ko sukoon bhi mila ki koi toh hai

Jise samajh hai dard ki,

Tu wajah ban gayi jazbato ke muiane ki.

Khubsurat thi duniya khidki ke us taraf jise humne dekhe bhi andekha Kar rakha tha,

Teri alfazo ne hoslo me nayi zid bhar di.

Ek sitare ke liye kya dua karu,

Bas yehi kahungi ke yeh Lal-pari chand lamho ki nahi arso ke saath me palat jaye,

Tere har lamha muskurahato se roshan ho,

Aur tere har sapne ko uski Manzil mile.

Didiiiiii kya lines haiiii mtlb dil ekdum garden garden kr diya meraaaaaaaaa bohot jyada acchi lines hai mai bohot khush hua😁😁 

Choti,tum LTG ke dil ki dhadkan ho.Apni zindadilli se sab ki life roshan Karne wali ke liye me

Kya wish karu.U probably took the initiative to make me realise a lot of things in correct

perspective and make me analyse my life in a positive manner.You probably had guessed it a

long back about my bday, yet never pushed me into putting word to it understanding the deep

pain behind me not when wording my Bday.You were like a pillar of support during that day of

the year when I am emotionally most drained.

Thanks would shame the depth of affections I have for you.I am so blessed to have shared my

khopcha address with you that day.They say God tries to help you through his angels.And that's

what you are...for me...The sweetest angel.

Bs bs haaaa itni bhi jyada tareef mere se hazam nahi hogi... Mai aisa isliye hu qki aap sab mtlb ye ltg family itni dhinchak hai !!!!!!Bs to sbse kuch na kuch seekha hai maine....

Love you sweetheart from the core of my heart.Wishing you

happiness,smiles,laughter,joys,success and loads of sunshine for an entire lifetime.Khayal

rakhna apna.

PS:Reply me takia Kalam ke alawa kuch bhi chalega.

Teri Ria di

Dekh lijiye madam no takia kalam used in any reply !!!!

Haaye bohot mehnat krni padi hai mujhe. Use na use krne mein..

Kop kop didi...

Keep smiling

Labhya

Labhya thumbnail

Meri Pyari Choti Behen, 

Meri pyari badi behen....

We met through that single comment on my ss HAHK and I had no idea that the silent reader who had broken out of her shell would someday break into my heart so deeply. All I knew when I invited you to the LTG  thread was that you seemed warm, genuine, chatty, and jovial in your comments. You instantly took to calling me didi and that apnapan was enough for me to think you of as my little pampered sister. 

Honestly didi had it been not u I am sure I wouldn't have met such an amazing bunch of people..... Exactly I am blessed to have a big sisso like you🤗

You might be younger than me but I have so much respect for who you are as a person. Not only have you brightened up the LTG with your mischiefs and spamming, you have brought us closer, and you have stuck through me with his debacle (you know who he is--Su and Ray agar mujhe chedha na toh maine tumhe evict kardena hai). I remember I was so upset after things went down and you were so worried you called me. We never actually got to talk because my mother was there counselling me but that one call from you (and of course Su and ray ) made me feel like I had grown a second heart. Honestly your worry, sensibility, maturity and understanding as I went and still am going through the hardest time in my life has made me realise that my choti Labhya has a depth behind that shararti khopdi of her's. 

Kya yaar didi aap bhi naaa ab choti behen bola hai to itna krna to.mera farz tha naaa.... After all this was the least I could do...

Gulshan mein khila humara aaj ek gulab 

Choti se nanhi se woh kali ban gayi hai jawan

Khushboo se mehkaya usne humara aangan

Jo sakhiyon sang rahe humesha uska na koi jawab 

Khile woh aise hi 

dhoop mein, sang le apna ujala savera

bahut sundarta se badhi ho

humari shararti khopdi Labhya

I am really flattered by these lines... All I could say is I love you bohot saara and yes this chhoti is there for u today tomorrow and hamesha...

Sims

Kop kop didi

Keep smiling

Labhya

Labhya thumbnail

Labhyaaaaa.....

Chaaaauuuuuuu.......

Sharati khopdi, naughty girl, drama queen... I can go on giving you names.... But above all a cute, fun and sweet girl. Happiest birthday... smiley27 May this day be filled with lots of surprises and joy. And I wish that your sharat for the day would be forgiven by your family because its your BIRTHDAYYYY......

I know right after all it was you who gave me the name jack jack smiley37

And I love to hear about all your sharartiness and there is one more thing I love... your reaction to T and S word...smiley36

And and.. remember the drama you did when I supported Anshika and kinda shifted to her team.. My god I would never forget that in my whole life..smiley3

Acchi baat hai don't u dare forget it other wise you'll get to see a repeat telecast!!!!!!!!

I still remember how we started talking. You had called me as "didi"smiley37 and said you have a big question and I understood your question and replied to your question... thats how its started... And look at us now... still we can understand what we wish to say without saying it....

Yesssssssss and u know why I've a special place for your story love is blind ... 

Indeed this is something unique we share smiley31

As I always say you are 18+ physically and 18- mentally... Just a small doubt would there be an increase in your mental age as well

Do u really think there will be an increase in my mental agesmiley2

And someone else too wants to wish you...  He is excited for your birthday... And as it is your birthday he is super excited to speak with you.... and he has a request too... He wants you to introduce him to your strawberry...

For sure I'll introduce him to strawberry sooooooooonn.....

Strawberry reminds me I hope you get a big fluffy, cute, furry friend just the way Agnes got....

I hope you dance your way to success and happiness. 

I never expected I would get a friend like you who I have never seen but truely from the bottom of my heart consider you my true friend cum sister...

Same here chaaauuuu same here 🤗

I hope you reduce saying your line - main itna bhi kuch khaas nahi... because you are indeed special.....smiley10

You are unique...you are lovable.... you are sweet.....

I really hope some day in life we get to meet and I have lotsss to say and share....

That day will indeed come soooooooon.......

A biggggg hug from my side and even Jiffy's side... So it is like a group hug between you me and Jiffy....smiley31

I hope you like me more than jiffy smiley2(hehe)

Obviously I love my chaaauuuu more🤗

And I hope you like my banner... (I am sure you like you it... but still asked for satisfactionsmiley4......)

I loved it my dearie❤️

Lets interact more and make lotsssss of fun and you keep your naughtiness and drama going onnnnnn.... We all love it but more than that we all love you.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYsmiley40

(Forgot to say I love your "chaaauuu" nobody has ever called me like that and I find it cute.... like baby cute)

Even I love calling u chaaaauuuu....

Love ❤️

Kop kop chaau

Keep smiling

Labhya

Labhya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: munchkinland

Meri wish dedu yaa rhne du

itne wishes mile kafi nhi hain kya lalchi ladki.aur nahi to kya aapki wish bhi bohot zaroori h 

chalo birthday hain isly without troubling you much I will give you the birthday msg😁😁good!!!!

I never knew that LTG will make me meet so many people but I came across such a lovely person who is like my partner in crime. whatever we both do we always text the second person and the answer is always yes. Isn't it Labhya? Absolutely didi and which is why we ask each other 🥱

You have come to become a very important part of my life in such short span of time that whenever we talk I never feel like I am talking to a stranger because I talk to my younger sister and not a stranger❤Tu sach main meri choti bhen hain.koi doubt mat rkhna duniyawalo😂😂 I too feel the sameeeeeee aur duniya waalo ki mujhe koi parwah nahi jab tk aap mere saath ho🤗

Labhya my ever high energy dose my girl who is always beside her didi to do anything possible in her reach to see me happy and you rightly know what I am talking about.

I know diiiii and I mean it 

Kabhi aazma k dekh lena😉

This girl may be very naughty but she is mature at the same time and only few people who know her know this.

Aaailaaa ye aapko pta chal hi gaya is raaz k baare me🤣

Labhya I miss our chat on threads and then us teasing Anshika.

Mee too kitne din hogaye na diii ansh ko tease kre hue...

Jiska takiya kalam hain hamari bate ignore krna

Fir bhi madam bohot muskurati hai....

lekin hum toh phir bhi chedenge isko haina😉😉

Without any doubt!!!

On your birthday I wish you all the luck, happiness and love because you deserve no less.

And I am really looking forward that my energy booster will soon be back to spread her energy and positivity.

after reading this I am sure you will be like didi main itna bhi kuch khaas nhi but we all know how special you are.

Chalo aapne bola to maan lia maine🤗

Always remain the way you are.

Happiest Birthday Labhya

Meri voh choti phool ki kali

aaj hone chali hain badi

chor kr apne teenage wale voh saal

aaj voh ho rhi hain badi

tu toh hain bhut hi khaas

naki iss shayari ki tarah bkwas

jha bhi jaye

khushiya apne saath le aaye

krde jagmag jagmag sab