Happy Birthday Labhya🎉🎊 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by munchkinland

Kya dharti phaaad image hai jab shuruat aisii hai to picture to meri jaan hi le legi hai na su diiiiii????

So today marks the birthday of the most shararti person on the forum that is our Labhya 

Yes yes I am the most sharatiii person of this forum jiski sharatein kuch dino se band thiiii.....

I am so sure that most of the people in the forum know her

some as their reader, some as their friend and some as their family.smiley27

This is the best place I can ever be on...... India forums where I've got to interact with some very  amazing writers, awesome friends and some people who are like family to me.... I literally am blessed to have you guys!!!!

Labhya is very true to her name because voh sab ko bhati hainsmiley31

Ab mai itna bhi kuch khaas nahi hu diiii😳 

So on your birthday my dearest younger sister your LTG tried making it more special for you because you indeed are special even after you claiming otherwisesmiley31 

Yes I am special because I've people like you in my life.......

So should we start or should we notsmiley36

Please you should start.....

Chalo lets start before you become the angry version of jack jacksmiley37

Wow the perfect image for the situation..... Mai sach me dara deti hu kya sabko

Su diiiiii kya introduction hai baba 🤗

Originally posted by Labhya

Thanku soooo kuch disha for you wish..🤗. But diiii kya mai tumse badi hu 😕

Keep smiling

Labhya

Yes aap mujhse badi hi hoo😊. I am 15.

Thanku for your wish🤗( aapko dii bolu ki nahi isliye kuch bhi address nahi kiya sorry....)

Keep smiling

Labhya

You can call Di, Labhya. 😊Stay blessed.

Edited by toshibelekar - 4 years ago

Octo see I've learned this habit from you 🤣 But better late than never right....

Kop kop miss anonymous symbol.... It's been sooo long since  we've did our bak bak... Ab jaldiii se baatein krte hai okay ? Again thanku for the lovely wish 🤗

Keep smiling

Labhya

Yeah! It's been since forever that anyone even came here! 😳 Yes! Let's have a chat some day. 🙃

Mai fir se bohot jyada late hu.....

Lekin mai ye month finish hone se pehle sbke replies dene ka pura pura try krega....

Bholuraam guys

Apni is sharatiii khopdi ko maaf kr dena🤗

Happppiiieeesssttttt Bday Labhyaa!!! 

Stay happy and enjoy the last of your teen years😀😀 cuz you ain't gonna get it back!! Party hard!!

JO

Dearest jo thanku sooo much.🤗

Indeed I won't get them back but I can keep the child alive in me forever no😉 and when that child in me is alive I can be a teenager whenever I want .... Right no????

Keep smiling

Labhya

Happy birthday shaitani khopdi..may god fulfill all ur wishes. Bygod jo rok laga rakhi h tumne T aur S wrd pe its funny but cute 😊..u kinda set the atmosphr wenever u r there on the thread..rytnw miss it..love u loads 💜

Surbhi

Surbhi dii dekho birthday aapka hai aaj aur mai aapko  thanku bol raha hai mere birthday wish k liye...

Lekin ye late wish krne me bhi maza hai naaa fir se special feel hota hai😉 

Ab vo T Aur S word pe rok to hamesha lagi rahegi chahe kuch b ho jaaye... 

I am glad u find it funny and cute 😛

It is all because of you guys dii that I am in this jolly jolly mood whenever I come to thread so aap.sabko ek badi si jhappiiiii🤗

Love you tooo didi

Keep smiling

Labhya

Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago

Originally posted by munchkinland

Ek special person ki wish aayi hain soch rhi hu yahi pr dedu yaa baad main

chalo baad main denge

thoda toh tadpa lu😝😝

Su didi lagta hai mera ye special person mujhe bhul gaya hai...

Baat hi nahi krta😭

Dear Labhya chotu (yes you are my chotu😍😉) many many happy returns of the day❤ I wish you all the happiness and success in life and everything best because you deserve it❤ you are very precious to all the LTG members and we all love you equally❤❤❤ just want you to know that we are all always there for you..you can always count on us❤❤ have a blast on your day and a biig biig birthday hug from me🤗🤗🤗

Abida

Abida diii🤗🤗 I love this ... Seriously that I am your chhotu... Kop.kop sooooo much.... You know why I am precious to LTG because of you guys.... I love you all. It's because of you all that I feel this way... Infact you should know that this sharartiii khopdi is always there for u  so you too can count on me!!! Gotcha?

A big hug to you for such a Lovely wish🤗

Keep smiling

Labhya

Ah my fellow cancerian! It makes me so happy whenever I remember about our respective birthdays being so close! There has never been a time where I haven't laughed seeing your cute and 'shararati' antics, it is always fun interacting with you. Also, really like how you never stop motivating the writers in your reviews! Such a lovely person you are and I hope, we get to talk more in the future. Wishing you all the love your heart can hold, all the joy a day can bring and all the cake your stomach can handle!

Happy birthday, Labhya! smiley31smiley27

Love, Shreya 

Hello there my fellow cancerian!! Yes the feeling is mutual miss choomantar🤗 I am really happy that you laugh and smile because of me...It makes me feel special indeed... Well each and every writer of this forum is amazing as hell.. isn't it ? So being a loyal reader it's the least I can do in return for the awesome things they right..... Yaaar I miss you tooooooo it's been soooooo long since we had any conversation... Get free sooooon and do come here on thread okay ????

Thank you for such a beautiful wish 

Keep smiling

Labhya

A verrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy Happy wala birthday Labhya di, our Shararati Khopdi 

. I hope you get everything that you wish for in life. It is my good luck that I got to know you and I will be thankful to God for that for my whole life. You always say, "Ab main itna bhi kuch khaas nahi" but in reality, aap bahot khaas ho 

. I am sure each and every person who knows you will agree to this. 

Madam aapne na apna good luck keh kr actually mein mujhe bohot khaas bna diya hai....i am blessed to have a cute little sister like you.oh and by the way khopche pr milna kuch same to same hai mere paas tumhe btane ka bohot mn hai....

Everything about your charater, be it your shararatiness, your philosophical side, or your seriousness, everything is very special and adds to your awesomeness. And the best thing about you is the bright smile that always curves on your lips, it can make anyone smile 

Lo ji meri smile ki fan!!!!!! Lekin you know what tumhari smile bhi kuch kam nahi hai... Katil to vo bhi hai!!!!!!

Ab variety is the spice of life naaa so i wish to include as many spices possible in my chhotu sa character.

I am a huge fan of your swag, matlab sach me aapka swag to kamaal hai 

. And I am glad that I always remind you of your school time, meri khushkismati hai ye 

. And you are so helpful, you always help me whenever I need help or advice in anything. Thank you so much Labhya di. 

Prachi dekho aisa hai ki tumse baat krte hue school time aana isliye bhi zaroori h qki meri ek dost ka naam bhi prachi h aur aap to hai hi itni mast ki aapki help kre bina is naacheez ka dil nahi maanta ...kya kre.

Once again Happy Birthday Labhya di. Have a fun filled and lovely day and party hard. 

With lots of love, 

Prachi 

Keep smiling prachi i am always there whenever you need me....

Kop kop my billu🤗

Labhya

Ajab gazab se iske tewar... smiley36

Zara zara si baat pe (*t & s word) kare hallasmiley37

Uff ye noor,Labhya!smiley9

Uff ye noor,Labhya!smiley4

Kuch baat hai ismein zaroor, 

Atrangian iski masoor...

Labhya,Labhya.... uff ye noor!!smiley31

Happy birthday mataji! Mere dimaag mein yahi gaana ata hai... aapki salient features janne ke baad...!!! Do more khurafatissmiley27!!!! Bada wala hug to you... yaarsmiley31!!! And apne saare sapne fulfil karo...smiley9!!

Happywala birthday, Labhyasmiley31!!!

From,

LTG ki puchki,Suparna

Kya baat hai mere liye song hi modify kr diya.... Meri putriiii mai bohot khush hua....  Mujhe nahi pta tha ye mere salient features h🤣

Kop kop aur aapko bhi badi si jhappiii🤗

Keep smiling

Labhya