Happy Birthday Labhya🎉🎊 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Many many happy returns of the day labhya darling.

Have a wonderful day and year ahead  sweety 

Love,

Deepa 

I know I'm pretty late but it's good to be late at times. 😆

Here's the symbol wishing the most adored human on this forum a very happy birthday.🤗 I hope your birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows and love and laughter. Enjoy it to the fullest.😳

PS: Beautiful thread Su. ❤️

Guys i am actually speechless right now after going through the thread.

Will reply individually to each one of you very sooooooooooon

You guys actually made my day 

I love you alll

Keep smiling

Labhya 🤗

Originally posted by Labhya

Guys i am actually speechless right now after going through the thread.

Will reply individually to each one of you very sooooooooooon

You guys actually made my day 

I love you alll

Keep smiling

Labhya 🤗

A very happy birthday Labhya!💖

Happy Birthday 🤗 Wishing you all the love, luck and laughter! ❤️

Very very happy birthday Labhya di🤗. Hope you have a lot of fun🥳. May you get all the happiness. 😊 Lots of love❤️.

Disha

Helloooooooo everyonee.......

The shararti person 😈of this forum is back!!!!!!! I know what you all are thinking ki ye itna late post kar rahi hai aur vo bhi yaha apne khud k birthday thread pr. Itne acche acche birthday wishes mile lekin labhya ne to kisi ko bhi jawab nahi diya.... Kya karu guys thoda sa jyada busy hogayi thi mai isly Bilkul bhi time nahi mila... Na forum pr aane ka na hi kisi se acche se baat krne kaaaa ( LTG members aap sab ko to pta hi hogaaa hai na ?) Aur fir show se related baatein ... Itne ups and downs chal rahe the ki mai unmein itna involved hogayi ki yaha pr sabko theek se reply bhi nahi kr paayi ... For making my day special........ ☺️🤪

But better late than never right ? And kisne kaha hai ki birthday wishes k replies late nahi ho skte ?Well nahi hona chahiye but I am the shararti person naaaa mujhe to itni si allowance milna chahiye naaa.....😉

And trust me guys this is the most beautiful and amazzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnggggggggggggg thread..... Meri pyaari si suhaani diiii chaaru aur ray bhaiya aankhon mein aansu aagaye aap sab ki mehnat dekh kr.... Itna pyaar vo bhi mujhse... Arey ab mai itna bhi kuch khaas nahi......😎🤣

Jyada kuch nahi kahungi pr bs ek hi baat bolunga jo mai genuinely feel krti hu.....❤️

I love you guys a lot..... 🤗

Keep smiling

Labhya 

Originally posted by Rph09

Beautiful thread. I was waiting for it and it's looking so attractive. Happy birthday Labhya. I've the same question as Chaaru. Mentally age badha kya?

It is the Most beautiful thread madam..... The best birthday gift I've got!!!!! Kop kop meri utawaliiiii...... Ab tumhe kya lagta hai mental age badhi hogiiii ya fir kam hogayi hogi 😉

Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Suparna13

Beautiful thread...❤️

Happy birthday mata!!!🤗 

Gifs and pictures are sooo cute!!!❤️

Meriiii suparna bilkul sach baat kahi re.... It is indeed beautiful.🤗❤️ kop kop re dil khush kr diya tum sab ne mera..... Haaye GIFs aur pictures ka to pooch hi mat chaaru ko especially dhanyawad dena padega uske liye hai na 

Edited by Labhya - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Albelipari

Such a beautiful thread and so lovely msgs a very happy birthday dear 🥳rock it 

Yo man!!!!!🤗 kop kop  this thread and the messages are amazing......  I really am blessed❤️