Taarey Short Story - Khamma Ghani [Completed and Migrated] - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Trisha49

Mujhe bhi Taayam kaafi pasand hai and since is ss ka focus Taarey hai naaki dance, I can afford to give Taayam also screen space..

Taarey likha thoda aage keliye toh mujhe bhi acha laga, will do my best to depict their intensity too..

Thanks, will update soon 😘😘

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Amazing ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️❀️❀️

Originally posted by manveer123

Amazing ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️❀️❀️

Thanks..❀️

Thanks Mrun,

Haha mujhe na inke beech ki badi problem engagement lagi hi nahi, wo toh toot bhi jaayegi, dono aapas me sort toh karle cheeze.

Well, mature Rey has me fawning too😌 hopefully he stays like thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Thanks Mrunuu😘

Yeaa...They need to sort their differences and there are a lot of it...Starting from that comments on web,Taani's behaviour with gang cause of the comments and NDC pressure,fake breakup,Sharon's involvement in it,that party and viral video,Taani's insecurity about her not being enough as dance is his first love...Hufff thats a very big list

Mature Rey 

Well he will after all its in ua hands so I hope he willπŸ˜†

Heyoo,

Fire exit me kaha dhyaan lagega Inka, bas flashback🀭

Taarey meet toh jaisi bhi ho bg music sunaayi deta hai, yeah well Shaani mujhe kaafi pasand hai and unka potential unexplored tha toh..

Ok so engagement is when Swaron weren't together, I specifically saw the episodes to understand their thing.. this was when Sharon was trying to get Swayam but he had decided ki ye nahi chahiye.. something about her publically saying that they weren't a couple.. remember engagement me bhi Swayam was rude to her and didn't want to dance with her? Yeah this is bhai behen ka complicated relationship phase! (Copy pasted reply from Shwetu's question) kaahe Daya Ko kasht derahi ho, chaho toh hum hi tumhe episode scenes ke links dedengeπŸ˜‚

That's extremely sweet of you MrunzπŸ€—

Well, until next timeπŸ’—

Fire exit mein to bhandaar hai TR memories ka❀️

TaaRey bg music...I use to love both the bg music..They were❀️

Even I feel TaSha ka bond unexplored tha...They could have done much more to it

Yeaaa...I remember now...Well I have watched those engagement episodes only once too many feelings and pain cant watch it again

And yea u have updated...Will read the update and then commentπŸ˜‰

Kitna bada title hai iss part kaπŸ˜† 

But loved it...Suits the update❀️

Swayam n bored...I thought he was a sincere studentπŸ˜•

Rey is taking notes😲

Are ye janaab to Taani ke khayalon mein khoye hue hai❀️

Vishesh is Gay😲😲😲

Well I never expected that twist🀣

U potrayed beautifully how in our country its difficult to accept our sexuality cause of the 'norms of soc' n the acceptance one needs after coming out of closetπŸ‘

Loved TaaYam's bond❀️

Taani does have many defense mechanisms and one of them is making everyone believe that she has moved on and Swayam guessed it right

It is difficult for TaaRey to move on cause of the love they have for eachother...They both have sacrificed things for their loveπŸ’”

As Taani said love was never the problem between them but yeaa there were many mis communications which helps in a strong relationship

And Rey's scribbiling....Well it was beautifully written again that Taani is still in his heart but beyond that there is so much chaos too...Loved it❀️

And 'maine khud kam raita failaya hai' was hilarious so majnu sahab ko ab jaake pata chala ki unhone kitna raita failake rakha haiπŸ˜†

Overall mindblowing update...Eagerly waiting for next partβ€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by --BabyBean-- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mrunmayee02

Kitna bada title hai iss part kaπŸ˜† 

But loved it...Suits the update❀️

Swayam n bored...I thought he was a sincere studentπŸ˜•

Rey is taking notes😲

Are ye janaab to Taani ke khayalon mein khoye hue hai❀️

Vishesh is Gay😲😲😲

Well I never expected that twist🀣

U potrayed beautifully how in our country its difficult to accept our sexuality cause of the 'norms of soc' n the acceptance one needs after coming out of closetπŸ‘

Loved TaaYam's bond❀️

Taani does have many defense mechanisms and one of them is making everyone believe that she has moved on and Swayam guessed it right

It is difficult for TaaRey to move on cause of the love they have for eachother...They both have sacrificed things for their loveπŸ’”

As Taani said love was never the problem between them but yeaa there were many mis communications which helps in a strong relationship

And Rey's scribbiling....Well it was beautifully written again that Taani is still in his heart but beyond that there is so much chaos too...Loved it❀️

And 'maine khud kam raita failaya hai' was hilarious so majnu sahab ko ab jaake pata chala ki unhone kitna raita failake rakha haiπŸ˜†

Overall mindblowing update...Eagerly waiting for next partβ€οΈπŸ€—

Haha kaafi sochne ke Baad ye rakha, I just love these lines and well, long titles are cool too😁

Student kitna bhi honhaar ho, subject aur teacher hi pakaw ho toh kya kareπŸ€“πŸ˜† wo Swayam mere boring lectures ka gham dikha Raha haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Janab ke man ki baat Raghupati Sahay ke shabdon me,

"Tere aane ki kya ummeed magar, kaise keh doon intezaar nahin.."

P.S Mai koi Shayar nahi hu, bas aaj ZNMD Ko 8 saal hue isliye us yaad me sher padh Rahi thiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

So ye engagement ka Raaz toh Khul Gaya, now full focus on Taarey

Swayam baba ki jai! Well nah, Taarey move on nahi hi kare toh humaare liye achaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And ye heart and chaos toh maine bhi itna deeply nahi socha tha, good observationπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Majnu sahab khud ke maamle me Zara kache se hai, kya kareπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks Mrunii, itna detailed reply keliye❀️

See you soon🌷🌷

Hello!

I know, I'm late. But.. *sigh*

Let's not get into why I'm late and get straight to the update.

I can totally imagine Rey pretending to take notes but calligraphing Taani's name was a little unexpected for me.

Revelation in chapter two? I don't know why I was expecting you to draw it out a little more knowing it's a short story. I guess I wasn't prepared for it. Vishesh being gay came as a surprise. Also, is he right now in Jodhpur or is he abroad?

It's good to see the supportive side of Swayam. His concern is genuine, but why is her worrying? Rey ko thodi farak padne wala hai Taani ke broken engagement ka! Unnecessary tension paal raha hai SwayamπŸ˜†

I'm glad Taani opened up to Swayam about what she feels and why she doesn't want to go down that same road. I'm hoping this time around she finds a reason which nullifies all her previous reasons for not being in a relationship with Rey.

Gyaani baba Swayam! Loved how he put into perspective everything that has happened till now. Here's hoping that both these couples find something to hold onto and just somehow end up together again!

Shweta.

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Hello!

I know, I'm late. But.. *sigh*

Let's not get into why I'm late and get straight to the update.

I can totally imagine Rey pretending to take notes but calligraphing Taani's name was a little unexpected for me.

Revelation in chapter two? I don't know why I was expecting you to draw it out a little more knowing it's a short story. I guess I wasn't prepared for it. Vishesh being gay came as a surprise. Also, is he right now in Jodhpur or is he abroad?

It's good to see the supportive side of Swayam. His concern is genuine, but why is her worrying? Rey ko thodi farak padne wala hai Taani ke broken engagement ka! Unnecessary tension paal raha hai SwayamπŸ˜†

I'm glad Taani opened up to Swayam about what she feels and why she doesn't want to go down that same road. I'm hoping this time around she finds a reason which nullifies all her previous reasons for not being in a relationship with Rey.

Gyaani baba Swayam! Loved how he put into perspective everything that has happened till now. Here's hoping that both these couples find something to hold onto and just somehow end up together again!

Shweta.

Hi,

Well wo drab sa lecture tha na, doodling me ho jaata hai aisa, personally when I'm  not too focused on what I actually want to draw/write I just end up drawing the first things that cross my mind so us hisaab se bas aagaya Taani ka naam.. 

I was thinking of it coming in later but I wanted to give more time to Taarey reconstructing their relationship so got this out of the way and yeah Vishesh has gone abroad right now.

Haha reflex me worry Kiya, kya kare conservative bhai haina, family ke attitudes aadat se pehle hi man me aate hai, obviously he realised abhi zyaada pressing matters dusre haiπŸ˜‚

*Sigh* here's hoping Taarey work things out well. Abhi toh unhi Ko karna padega, Swayam babe phir interfere karne jaisa lagta nahi..

See ya luv, take care❀️

Wowww lovely update yaar how well have u explained the feelings of taani and rey . Loved the TAAYAM PART. With taarey I miss taayam also.  In short loveeeeeeeeeee the update and want many more update. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ€—❀️