Taarey Short Story - Khamma Ghani [Completed and Migrated] - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

First things first, SwaRon were a couple then, right? Not officially in front of everyone but still an official couple. So voh line false hopes milengi, what is that about? Also Sharon khulke bol rahi hai usse bhabhi bulane toh Swayam ko kya problem aagayi?πŸ€”

Coming to TaaRey...

What was that? Rey ka itna calm and composed hona toh Taani kya meine bhi expect nahi kiya thaπŸ˜† I'm going off track just made me burst out🀣 That explanation was something else and it surely did ignite some spark in Taani and a curiosity in me! Did it need to happen now, now that.. NOW THAT WHAT? I need to know what that is!

Also, this is purely my assumption but uss "what" ka answer uss notebook mein chupa hai😈 I know dusro ki diary padhna bad manners hai, but I wanna know What does she want!

Chalo abhi ke liye itna hi..

Already waiting for the next chapterπŸ˜›

Update soonπŸ€ͺ

Shweta😳

Ok so engagement is when Swaron weren't together, I specifically saw the episodes to understand their thing.. this was when Sharon was trying to get Swayam but he had decided ki ye nahi chahiye.. something about her publically saying that they weren't a couple.. remember engagement me bhi Swayam was rude to her and didn't want to dance with her? Yeah this is bhai behen ka complicated relationship phase!

Haha heartbroken hai Rey, dher saara guilt+regret+hitting fact that she's definitely gone is making him like that, also apologise toh politely hi karega na, acha Banda hai. Dil ka maamla haina, temperamental hona naturally Banta haiπŸ™ˆ

Now that whatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ye Raaz toh usi ke saath chalagayaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OMG YE EMOJI BHI ITALIC HOGAYE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Anyway, Diary ka role toh Mai abh tak determine karrahi hu, let's see where that goes..

Thanks Shwetuu, will update soon, hopefully πŸ€£

Originally posted by Mrunmayee02

Well well well who do we have here😲

Beautifully penned down TrishπŸ‘

You have potrayed the emotions so well...The pain that Rey must be going through πŸ’”

Story will continue after engagement😲

Matlab engagement ho gayi aur ab use tudwane ki responsibility aapki haiπŸ˜†

And yea as u said many unsolved issues hmmm will be intresting to read 

And I agree with Shweta...Would love to see Rey handling things maturely

But yea amazing start and congratulations on ua frst story

Looking forward to read ua storyπŸ€—

Thanks Mrun,

Haha mujhe na inke beech ki badi problem engagement lagi hi nahi, wo toh toot bhi jaayegi, dono aapas me sort toh karle cheeze.

Well, mature Rey has me fawning too😌 hopefully he stays like thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Thanks Mrunuu😘

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mrunmayee02

Woaahhhhh Taani in St Louis to meet Swayam

Swayam ko Sharon se kaamπŸ˜‰

Fire exit!!!! Taani ke saath saath mujhe bhi saare scenes yaad aa gayeπŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Terrace...TaaRey's first date

Anyways....Sharon n Rey met Taani

Sharon hinted to Taani about calling her bhabhi ahhan...To nanand-bhabhi ka rishta yaha dekhne milegaπŸ˜‰

The way u are potraying Rey's character is just amazing girlπŸ‘

He is sad but has accepted the fact that Taani is not his anymore and he apologises cause he knows he was at fault not cause he wants her back....Amazing...πŸ˜ƒ

Par ek baat to clear hai TaaRey are still very much in love❀️

Swayam says false hopes milengi...But I thought SwaRon were official at that timeπŸ˜•

Ye kya naya chakkar hai...Pata lagana padega DayaπŸ˜†

Ex-Bhabhi🀣

I wonder what would Sharon's reaction be on itπŸ˜†

I have become fan of ua writing...U r tooo good❀️

Eagerly waiting for next part

Heyoo,

Fire exit me kaha dhyaan lagega Inka, bas flashback🀭

Taarey meet toh jaisi bhi ho bg music sunaayi deta hai, yeah well Shaani mujhe kaafi pasand hai and unka potential unexplored tha toh..

Ok so engagement is when Swaron weren't together, I specifically saw the episodes to understand their thing.. this was when Sharon was trying to get Swayam but he had decided ki ye nahi chahiye.. something about her publically saying that they weren't a couple.. remember engagement me bhi Swayam was rude to her and didn't want to dance with her? Yeah this is bhai behen ka complicated relationship phase! (Copy pasted reply from Shwetu's question) kaahe Daya Ko kasht derahi ho, chaho toh hum hi tumhe episode scenes ke links dedengeπŸ˜‚

That's extremely sweet of you MrunzπŸ€—

Well, until next timeπŸ’—

Originally posted by Trisha49

Ok so engagement is when Swaron weren't together, I specifically saw the episodes to understand their thing.. this was when Sharon was trying to get Swayam but he had decided ki ye nahi chahiye.. something about her publically saying that they weren't a couple.. remember engagement me bhi Swayam was rude to her and didn't want to dance with her? Yeah this is bhai behen ka complicated relationship phase!

Haha heartbroken hai Rey, dher saara guilt+regret+hitting fact that she's definitely gone is making him like that, also apologise toh politely hi karega na, acha Banda hai. Dil ka maamla haina, temperamental hona naturally Banta haiπŸ™ˆ

Now that whatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ye Raaz toh usi ke saath chalagayaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OMG YE EMOJI BHI ITALIC HOGAYE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Anyway, Diary ka role toh Mai abh tak determine karrahi hu, let's see where that goes..

Thanks Shwetuu, will update soon, hopefully πŸ€£

Yes that public humiliation happened but that was WAY before the engagement track and yeah I get remember now, uske after effects engagement tak chal rahe the!πŸ˜†

Atcha banda hai, oh God that is such an understatement πŸ˜› But bechaare ke saath hamesha sab galat hi hota aaya hai! Lets see idhar kya hota hai!

What ka raaz aise kaise chala gaya? Khulasa toh mangta hai boss!

Atcha khasa role rakhna diary kaπŸ˜‰

Take your time re, no hurries. But I am waiting to read more!

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Yes that public humiliation happened but that was WAY before the engagement track and yeah I get remember now, uske after effects engagement tak chal rahe the!πŸ˜†

Atcha banda hai, oh God that is such an understatement πŸ˜› But bechaare ke saath hamesha sab galat hi hota aaya hai! Lets see idhar kya hota hai!

What ka raaz aise kaise chala gaya? Khulasa toh mangta hai boss!

Atcha khasa role rakhna diary kaπŸ˜‰

Take your time re, no hurries. But I am waiting to read more!

😘☺️

Wowww awesome this was too many questions but can't ask right now I m busy ..

But please update soon and give more taarey

Originally posted by Taanirey2101

Wowww awesome this was too many questions but can't ask right now I m busy ..

But please update soon and give more taarey

Haha thanks, will take a while to get to proper Taarey but I'll make sure to have some tiny sequences..❀️

Chapter 2 - Behla Fusla Ke Khud Ko Naseehatein Karu.. Jhoothi Moothi, Tooti Footi..

Swayam was bored. The lecture had become unbearable only 10 minutes in and as much as he tried, he couldn't get himself to pay attention to the professor. He turned to the next desk to Rey and was met by a surprise when he realised he was taking notes. Swayam peeked into his book and grinned, it may seem like he was taking notes but he was just scribbling. Swayam couldn't even say doodling because the page had just a bunch of vague lines with no cognizable pattern, actually one corner had some words too. He bent forward and squinted, the words were,

"MILA WO HONE KO JUDAA KYU.. "

He gulped. Rey was scribbling sad bollywood lyrics. Suddenly, in a beautiful, almost calligraphic handwriting Rey started writing something..

"T-a-a-n-i"

Swayam was shocked. He knew that Rey was still quite into Taani but encountering this face to face was something he wasn't prepared for. These guys we're going to drive him crazy! He thought back to yesterday when Taani gave him the biggest shock..

(Flashback begins)

"Bas aur jhoot nahi bol sakti hu mai, na bolna chahti hu. Bhai, Vishesh is gay. He's not in love with me, he can't love any girl for that matter. Jodhpur jaane ke bad hum kaafi close hue, you know mai usse thoda dur hi rehti thi kyuki everyone knew he liked me and wo kafi weird teenage Majnu type tha after a point par when I went back we bonded like we did in childhood and he confided in me. Wo toh khud hi ko force kar raha tha to like me, he was having trouble accepting his sexuality and shayad wo behaviour was sort of over compensation. Anyway, he needed help going abroad. His parents know that he's gay, usne unhe confess kardiya, infact maine bhi encourage kiya tha ki honest raho but they were very angry and were forcing him to get married. Isliye humne ye kiya. I'm too young for marriage and so they let him go abroad with an engagement and I know tauji bhi kaafi angry honge mujhse but I just wanted to help a friend out. Waapas aane ke bad Vishesh stood by me, mere tough time me support karke he didn't let me feel lonely. Everyone knows that he's a complete sweetheart bhai and I just wanted to support him. Bas bohot guilty feel karrahi thi jhoot bolke. I know ki aap samjhoge, isliye Vishesh se baat ki, for his safety I'm telling this to you after he's gone abroad."

"Oh my god taani" he looked at her with shock. He had questions in mind but seeing her frazzled state he just hugged her tight. It took him a while to process all of it, he went from being confused to shocked by her stupidity to proud of her. He knew she had put a lot on stake for this.

"Meri choti si behen itni badi kab hogayi", he let the pride engulf her through his hug and then thinking of the implications of this with multiple things running in his mind he breaks the hug and confronts her. "Ye jo tumne decision liya hai apne friend keliye, it's very selfless and also very brave of you. Ye jante hue ki iska kya asar.."

He had thoughts about how this would cause problems in the future when Taani really wants to get engaged and married, a broken relationship isn't easily accepted in Jodhpur but these were mainly his thoughts as a possessive brother, a guy from a conservative family. His second thought was Rey, or to be precise what's in between Taani and Rey.

"Uhm, dekho engagement ke time tum kaafi lost toh thi, itna bada step hai, tumhara ex bhi waha hai, shayad tum nervous ya tired ho ye sochke mai baaki kam me busy hogaya. Phir pata chala ki wo guilt tha tumhara ki tum move on kargayi aur Rey wahi atka hai. ab Taani.." he paused to observe her response. She lowered her gaze and got the same expression on her face which she had during her engagement.

"Bhai mujhe nahi pata tha Rey keliye move on karna itna tough hoga, I mean he did move on earlier as well. Itna time hogaya tha humaare breakup ko, I was hoping he'd have settled back to normal life and I actually did hope ki agar koi kasar bachi hogi toh is engagement se wo sab finish hojayega. "

"Aur ye sab finish karne ka reason?" He asked finally.

"Wo kya feel karta hai ye toh tum dekh hi chuki ho, tum kaha ho iska bhi mujhe idea horaha hai. Wo idiot tumhaari khushi keliye khushi khushi tumhaari engagement pe naachke tumhaare haath kisi aur ko degaya ye samajhkar ki tum uske saath khush ho. How you convinced him of that, I don't know but you did see the amount of love he has right? Sacrifice shayad love ka highest stage hai, apne pyaar ki khushi kisi aur ke saath hai ye accept karkar khud ko hi hurt karne se bhi wo peeche nahi hata, you know how much he loves you Taani, aur kitna test karogi tum apne ke pyaar ko?"

"Bhai pyaar ka toh kabhi ye test tha hi nahi, pyaar wo bhi mujhse karte hai aur mai bhi unse. Pyaar nahi ye toh maine kabhi bola hi nahi bhai. Hum dono ek dusre se door isliye hai kyuki hum saath kabhi khush hi nahi rehsake, karte rahe ek dusre ko hurt hamesha aur itne jhoot bole ki pata nahi sach aakhir tha bhi kya!" She teared up.

"Ye relationship kabhi work nahi karsakti bhai, hum in love toh hai par ek dusre keliye right nahi. Complete incompatibility hai ye."

He had a feeling this was a well rehearsed statement she had thrown at him. She had probably been using it on herself, over and over again like a hypnotic chant. Well, she confessed that she still loved him and that was a good start.

He sighed, holding her hands again he said, "Mai jaanta hu that breakup was very bad for you. Tabhi hum sabka focus tha tumhe ambitious banana, very smartly humne tumhaare emotions ka bilkul nahi socha" his lame attempt at humour made her smile through tears and he continued sensing it was going okay,

"Ye jo defences tumne banaye hai na apne aas paas, ye bol rahe hai tumhe, incompatibility and only hurt each other ke baare mein. You talk as if ek dusre se door bohot khush ho tum."

She starts to oppose his last statement but he begins again before she can,

"I know you have a lot to say, you always do infact have a lot to say.." he says with a chuckle in his voice. He was trying to make this conversation light with humour and at the same time working on not letting things get awkward. Seeing her unimpressed face he continues,

"Please let me continue. Dekho behna move on ka kya hai, kuch aur mahine ruko, naya schedule bana do, complete contact tod do, khud ko uske baare me sochne se aur roko, kisi aur cheez me busy hojao aur gradually aadat hojayegi. Rey ke bina tum easily itni hi happily jee sakogi. Bhai hu isliye bolraha hu, I don't think 'cant move on' is a good reason to stay in a relationship but is there willingness to move on? Tum dono ho kaafi alag, waha usne proactivity ke chakkar me tumhe tak badalne ka plan banaliya, itna bada jhatka bhi dene ko tayyar tha kyuki uski nazar me it was best for you and y'all. Yaha tum ho is situation me, jaanti ho ki jaise tha waise chalega aage toh ye relationship bas hurt karega but you don't even want to touch it or try to change the dynamics of this hurt. Uske kuch zyaada aur tumhaare kuch nahi karne ke beech ye relationship toota hai. Tum hurt ho and rightly so but kya tum sach me is relationship me rehna nahi chahti? Kya quit karna tumhaara chosen option hai?"

She was puzzled. Surprised at how he'd read her defence mechanism. He was her bhai after all, always great at understanding emotions. And the genius too had his bad days. He had too much on his plate anyway when the whole fake breakup thing happened.

"I've seen y'all together Taani, I know how y'all are together. Tum ban sakte ho ek dusre ka support, ek dusre ke well wishers aur success keliye push karne waale. Tum dono chahte bhi wahi ho, ki dusra jitna hosake utna khush rahe. Dekho, I respect your decision, whatever it is. Mai humesha hu tumhare saath, mai bas itna bolraha hu ki I don't want communication issues se tumhaari ye relationship toote. I.. I know I'm saying a little too much but hai mera bhi ek guilt of being a part of this breakup. Ab itna keh chuka hu toh ye bhi keh hi deta hu, as a brother and best friend I really think ki tumhaare relationship me ek baat hai. Ye jo tum incompatibility karrahi ho ye agar tumhaara hurt honeka dar hai toh fir tum aage bhi kisi relationship me apna 100% nahi de paogi. Tum dono dekh chuke ho har galti ka nateeja, aur pachta raha hai wo, tumhe bhi dikha hai extent of love. Ek Baar, bas ek baar is love ke bharose ek dusre ko mauka do.."

"I don't know bhai" she said, her voice heavy with emotions.

"You don't have to Taani, that's the beauty of relationships.. no one really knows, we just try our best and.."

"And?"

"And we wait for your Krishna Ji to decide. As long as both people try, I think human side se toh relationship successful ho jaati hai.."

(Flashback ends)

He sighed, and coming back to the present time peeked in Rey's book again. He had drawn a heart around Taani's name and had moved back to vague scribbling. This was probably an accurate representation of his mind, her name and some scarily apt song lyrics, but mainly just lines, inexplicable, indecipherable things that seemed to go on and on. What's with humans unnecessarily complicating love? Why couldn't people his age just be more mature in relationships!? He wondered, disappointed.

Just then his gaze found her face that had a questioning look. Sharon raised her eyebrows, trying to ask what he was lost thinking about. He hadn't realised that his mind had wandered off but gaze had been on her as she was sitting next to Rey. He nodded his head to say nothing as she blushed, a little more confident that he would forgive her than she was earlier. He sighed, who was he to complain about his bestfriend and sister's love story any way, maine khud kam raita faila rakha hai!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, sorry for no Taarey par kya karu, Vishesh ka sach bahar laana tha is Baar. Update is kaafi long already so..Anyway, Taarey scenes should increase now. 

So kaisa laga update, Humaara lover boy and girl of conflicts? Btw, chapter title (which means "I console and convince myself with lies and incomplete reasoning") and the lyrics Rey scribbled are both from the song Harjaiyan from Queen. 

See y'all soon! <3

First thank you for pm....  Update was fantastic...  Loved this brother and sister bond..  Missed them in d3... Achaa laga dekhke swayam taani se itna long conversation bhi sakta hai... Isme dekhta hai he is not only a best friend but also a brother....  Waiting for taarey... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Originally posted by anitaanu

First thank you for pm....  Update was fantastic...  Loved this brother and sister bond..  Missed them in d3... Achaa laga dekhke swayam taani se itna long conversation bhi sakta hai... Isme dekhta hai he is not only a best friend but also a brother....  Waiting for taarey... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Mujhe bhi Taayam kaafi pasand hai and since is ss ka focus Taarey hai naaki dance, I can afford to give Taayam also screen space..

Taarey likha thoda aage keliye toh mujhe bhi acha laga, will do my best to depict their intensity too..

Thanks, will update soon 😘😘