Taarey Short Story - Khamma Ghani [Completed and Migrated] - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

-

Edited by Trisha49 - 3 years ago

Chapter 1- Teri Hasi, Meri Khushi..

She had reached college a little too early. The plan was to pick Swayam up as they were going out that day to spend time together and catch up. He met her at the canteen and requested,

"Taani tum please 15 minutes keliye rukogi, I'm sorry aaj team bhi ghar jaa chuki so koi company nahi hai but I really need to sort something out with Sharon.."

Placing a hand on his shoulder she replied,

"I know bhai, I know."

"Huh?" He questioned her, puzzled at the response when he catches her fake serious expression and understanding what she was implying, shakes his head in response.

"Tum na meri chodo, apni life pe dhyaan do. I'll see you in 15."

He walked away leaving her amused.

-----

While waiting for him to get free she decided to just find a corner to herself, to think and clear out her mind. She went to the fire exit first but hit with a flood of memories, she left immediately. She didn't need a trip down the lane of past, she wanted to focus on the future right now. Next, bumping into acquaintances on the way she reached the terrace and sitting on the bench took out her notebook. Unsure of the heading she skipped to the content line and made a bullet point.

> What do I want?

"Taani?" A voice broke her trance and she saw an excited Sharon and a blank Rey in front of her.

"Omg Taani" Sharon brisked to her but Taani who was trying to read Rey didn't notice her standing in front of her, anticipating a hug. Sharon observed their eye lock and called out to Taani again who hurriedly shut her journal and keeping it aside stood to return her embrace. Smiling, she broke the hug and asked her,

"Tum yaha kaise, are you rejoining St. Louis?" She asked excitedly, her eyes indicating the journal on the bench. 

"Oh no Sharon, wo mai bhai ka wait karrahi hu." 

"Ye sahi hai! Tum bas bhai ka wait karo, bhabhi ki koi value hi nahi hai" Sharon said half flushed, reminding Taani that she didn't mind being called bhabhi anymore, infact she'd prefer it!

Grinning ear to ear Taani said,

"Aapki value kaise na kare Sharon bhabhi, aap toh invaluable ho" 

Swayam having just entered heard the last line and wondered what Taani was upto. He knew she'd be coming and would probably meet them but this conversation made him wonder whether his sister had started with teasing Sharon with him or something and internally rolling his eyes he joined the conversation,

"Taani.. uh Sharon I need to talk to you." 

Sharon's face just got ten times brighter and smiling at Taani and Rey she said an excited "Sure" and left the terrace, Swayam in tow.

Rey, who seemed much more in element now smiled at her who was grinning at Swaron. She felt his gaze on her and returning it said,

"Hi"

"Hey, Taani I'm so glad you're here. Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi.." she asks him to continue with her look and he complies,
"Mai ye kehna chahta tha.. uh Taani pichle kuch dino me, your engagement and all was hard and I.. I'm going off track." He continued with a deep breath, "I just wanted to apologise, I know I spoilt our relationship and I can't mend this."

He chuckles and with his eyes indicates the ring in her finger.

"I'm just sorry for what I did. I broke your heart and it wasn't... wasn't justified. Maine kabhi theekse, dil se tumse apologise nahi kiya, not that any apology would be enough. Aur bhi kai tareeke hote mera aim achieve karne ke, I'm sorry ki maine us sab me tumhaara dil toda. I'm happy for who you are..I am really happy that you have settled back with life in Jodhpur and with Vishesh.. uh I guess I'm done, just best of luck. Ho sake toh mujhe maaf kardena.."

His lips held a polite smile and his voice had slightly cracked but he wasn't crying. His breakdown day before yesterday had left him lighter, cleared his mind to think beyond himself and he just felt the need to apologise.

She looked into his eyes and saw peace. There was hurt in his voice and some passion too, she might have sensed a moment of compromise but mainly just peace. His guilt was almost tangible and this was different from the desperation to get her that he was showing earlier. It's almost like he experienced the same heartbreak she had been through. One of the main reasons she left was because of this understanding being missing. It was then that she realised that she was angry for what had happened. Very angry infact. She didn't really let herself experience this between being numb and looking at the positives of the break-up and his apology just took her back to the basic emotions.

"I.. I accept your apology." She couldn't get herself to say it's ok because suddenly nothing seemed ok.

He suddenly felt lighter and she looked slightly lost. Smiling, he left with an "I'll see you.." understanding that they both needed space now.  Why this apology hit her so hard she didn't know. Probably because it was unexpected and simply awakened a lot of unexpected emotions. Seeing him walk away hit home the fact that he had apologised not to get her back but just because he felt the need to, and this was new. But did this really have to happen now, now that...

Sighing, she sat there, angry and unsatisfied when Swayam finally joined her and with his usual happy voice said,

"Chalo chalo behna kaafi baatein karni hai tumse aaj.."

"Bhabhi se baat hogayi?" She asked, leaving her feelings to be pondered over later,

"Ha Sharon se maine as ACS baat karli hai" he replied, stressing on what their relationship now was.

Raising her hands in surrender Taani innocently asked,

"Maine aur kya kaha?"

"Tum na, bhabhi bulaana band karo use, false hopes milengi bas."

"Toh ex-bhabhi bulau?" She asked with her pretentious innocence and he just shook his head again. He was beginning to do that a lot now a days. He sighed, these two women were going to drive him crazy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Excitement has made me write a lot and so here comes the first update! Ye likhke Taarey ki yaad aayi kaafi..To make it lighter I just added Swaron because who doesn't love Taayam!?

Sorry for the cheesy title😆 it sounds much better if you listen to Arijit say it in the song Tose Naina..

Tell me what y'all think of this chapter wonderful humans..  hum palke bichaaye aapke comments ka intezaar karenge

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

First things first, SwaRon were a couple then, right? Not officially in front of everyone but still an official couple. So voh line false hopes milengi, what is that about? Also Sharon khulke bol rahi hai usse bhabhi bulane toh Swayam ko kya problem aagayi?🤔

Coming to TaaRey...

What was that? Rey ka itna calm and composed hona toh Taani kya meine bhi expect nahi kiya tha😆 I'm going off track just made me burst out🤣 That explanation was something else and it surely did ignite some spark in Taani and a curiosity in me! Did it need to happen now, now that.. NOW THAT WHAT? I need to know what that is!

Also, this is purely my assumption but uss "what" ka answer uss notebook mein chupa hai😈 I know dusro ki diary padhna bad manners hai, but I wanna know What does she want!

Chalo abhi ke liye itna hi..

Already waiting for the next chapter😛

Update soon🤪

Shweta😳

Edited by 2111_shweta - 4 years ago

Babee, how did you know that I updated?😳

Edited by Trisha49 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Trisha49

Babee, how did you know that I updated?😳

Tujhe pata nahi hai but mera naam stalker aise hi nahi hai. Bohot mehnat karke haasil kiya hai meine!😈

Awesome.   😘😘😘😘

Well well well who do we have here😲

Beautifully penned down Trish👏

You have potrayed the emotions so well...The pain that Rey must be going through 💔

Story will continue after engagement😲

Matlab engagement ho gayi aur ab use tudwane ki responsibility aapki hai😆

And yea as u said many unsolved issues hmmm will be intresting to read 

And I agree with Shweta...Would love to see Rey handling things maturely

But yea amazing start and congratulations on ua frst story

Looking forward to read ua story🤗

Woaahhhhh Taani in St Louis to meet Swayam

Swayam ko Sharon se kaam😉

Fire exit!!!! Taani ke saath saath mujhe bhi saare scenes yaad aa gaye😅😅

Terrace...TaaRey's first date

Anyways....Sharon n Rey met Taani

Sharon hinted to Taani about calling her bhabhi ahhan...To nanand-bhabhi ka rishta yaha dekhne milega😉

The way u are potraying Rey's character is just amazing girl👏

He is sad but has accepted the fact that Taani is not his anymore and he apologises cause he knows he was at fault not cause he wants her back....Amazing...😃

Par ek baat to clear hai TaaRey are still very much in love❤️

Swayam says false hopes milengi...But I thought SwaRon were official at that time😕

Ye kya naya chakkar hai...Pata lagana padega Daya😆

Ex-Bhabhi🤣

I wonder what would Sharon's reaction be on it😆

I have become fan of ua writing...U r tooo good❤️

Eagerly waiting for next part

Edited by --BabyBean-- - 4 years ago

Originally posted by 2111_shweta

Tujhe pata nahi hai but mera naam stalker aise hi nahi hai. Bohot mehnat karke haasil kiya hai meine!😈

Stalker waali harkat toh kal maine ki on insta🤣

Haha mast!

Originally posted by manveer123

Awesome.   😘😘😘😘

Thankyou 😘😘😘