Posted: 4 years ago

So this is my first work for this fandom. Do tell me how you liked it. This is pretty short but I may write longer ones if y'all enjoy this.

The room was decorated beautifully as it was their first night but the only flaw that Rishab and Prerna were not at Albany. It was nothing more than a deal to them. For Prerna it was just to save Anurag while Rishab had his own reasons to marry her.

"Agar Apne mujhe chune ki koshish bhi ki na Mr. Bajaj , I swear to God-

"Mrs. Bajaj mujhe bhi koi shock nahi hai apko chune ka"

It was clear that this night had a lot to come.

Prerna was just moving to get fresh when her hand got cut with an candle stand kept in the table beside her.

"Ouch-" she screamed.

Rishab turned and ran towards her with concern.

"Apko kuch hua to nhi ? thik to hai na ap ? Kya ap bhi khoon Nikal Raha hai." Rishabh said out of concern.

"Zyada care karne ka natak mat kijiye Mr.Bajaj. Apne already meri zindagi barbad kar diya hai. Ab yeh natak apko suit nahi karta." She said sarcastically.

Rishabh didn't say a single word and left only to come back with a first aid kit and kept it beside her on the table.

"Laga lijiyega. And yes you may leave now. Apka Kamra apko Ramu Kaka dikha denge."

Rishabh started unbuttoning his sherwani. Getting embarrassed Prerna turned away hiding her eyes she spoke

" Badtameez to ap hai hi par some koi Sharm nam ki cheez bhi hai ki nahi ? Ap kapre Kyun khol rage hai mere samne"

"Mrs. Bajaj it's my room and I can do whatever I want. I told you you can leave but apko mujhe dekh-

"Dekhiye  Mr.Bajaj mujhe apke six pack abs dekhne mein koi interest nahi hai. I'm leaving "

"Yeah cool so please leave. Why are you still standing?"

"Yeah I'm leaving. Mein bas ..bas yeah I was taking this first aid kit okay "

She was about to leave when Rishab called her from behind

" Mrs. Bajaj "
" Ab ap mujhe rok rahein hai Mr.Bajaj and dare you think I'm easy and try to do something-

"Please darwaza band kat dijiyega bahar jate waqt. Thank you"

'I just hate people who react without knowing the whole thing. That's not how a true businessman should be' Bajaj said to himself.

Prerna already hated his guts.

Edited by Tellywoodaddict - 4 years ago

This is so good. 😃

Rishabh started unbuttoning his sherwani. Getting embarrassed Prerna turned away hiding her eyes she spoke

" Badtameez to ap hai hi par some koi Sharm nam ki cheez bhi hai ki nahi ? Ap kapre Kyun khol rage hai mere samne"

"Mrs. Bajaj it's my room and I can do whatever I want. I told you you can leave but apko mujhe dekh-

"Dekhiye  Mr.Bajaj mujhe apke six pack abs dekhne mein koi interest nahi hai. I'm leaving "

^ This is my most favourite part. 

Do write more! 👍🏼

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago

It is awsome.. omg - "Dekhiye  Mr.Bajaj mujhe apke six pack abs dekhne mein koi interest nahi hai. I'm leaving " 🤣

prerna ko kaise pata chali bajju ka six pack hai 🤣

I can't stop laughing. It was hilarious. Thank you for this. 😆🤣 Six packs dekhna nahi hai magar udhar hi rehna hai 🤣

🤣  Amazing. This so reminded me of Asad and Zoya though. But nostalgia is good ❤️ Nice one 

Awesome One Shot.. Interesting New Beginnings..smiley20

Wow, loved the swag and attitude!😎

Originally posted by Wistfulness

This is so good. 😃

^ This is my most favourite part. 

Do write more! 👍🏼

yes I personally like that very much as well. Thank you so much ♥️

Originally posted by opsora2090

It is awsome.. omg - "Dekhiye  Mr.Bajaj mujhe apke six pack abs dekhne mein koi interest nahi hai. I'm leaving " 🤣

prerna ko kaise pata chali bajju ka six pack hai 🤣

idk if she wi notice in the show but I made her notice here at least. Ekta nahi to mein hi Sahi 

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

I can't stop laughing. It was hilarious. Thank you for this. 😆🤣 Six packs dekhna nahi hai magar udhar hi rehna hai 🤣

I'm so glad you liked it and it made you laugh.