Pooja/Shrenu Parikh AT#4 Ladaai hona, toh barabari ki honi chahiye(Page 150)

Posted: 2 months ago

Still have to watch today's episode.........but one thing is sure that  Janhvi is only character with whom people attached more , be it positively or negatively.

I dont know what writers are trying to show on one hand they are showing pooja's rage and vulnerability on the other hand they are making mittals mahaan but at the cost of pooja today daadu said this company is ours its our soul dont do anything wrong to it but kabir ur rage nd hatred towards pooja is right dont let it fly away i mean ehat arr they exactly trying to show

Anyways pooja i mean shrenu was looking beautiful in today's costume and even in precap 

Also the most awaited sequence is coming up i dont know what to expect from it! ! ! ! ! 

Originally posted by Moumina

Still have to watch today's episode.........but one thing is sure that  Janhvi is only character with whom people attached more , be it positively or negatively.

Yes Mina absolutely.

And thanks we finally finished this AT

Let's see what makers are planning to do .........

And  always going to blame star plus only for ruining this show by not giving a proper time slot after snatching it from star Bharatsmiley7

Edited by Moumina - 2 months ago

Originally posted by shruzzy

Was just looking at old snippets of ebss and came  Across the episode where janhvi/pooja was screaming in unconscious stage rani bhaag ja rani bhag 

My confusion is whether it was just related to manohar or has a secret behind it? ? ? 

She was having flashbacks of her childhood.. When pk was burning their house... 

Originally posted by SRKisLove

I haven't seen Thursday and Friday episodes. 

Tell me when Pooja gets back in form, I'll start watching from that day? 

Saw the precap of today's epi? Pooja has outsmarted kabirsmiley2