Posted: 4 years ago

Anki .. 🤗 check page one .

Updated 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

Anki ..jaaneman🤗

I hurt my fingers☢️ and literally am writing this review mere khoon baare haatho se tere liye😆

Waah..... veena ka rocking entry 🥳

Ramu kaka b hai🤣i loved it .bahut time se baad ye naam suna hai🤣 missed him actually .I would so imagine this scene between veena and kaka.😆 that Purani haveli ka scene type .

So this OS is from veena ka nazarya seloved it .So we are seeing and feeling all this from her point of views.

Was love enough for the union of two souls ?( No I think for a relationship to work you need more than that also ! Respect !?)

Young blood young love could never see future that been experience eyes could see( 👌👌)

I loved how you have kept link of bajaj to prerna ka family and her entry to his life .

Loved the entry introduction of bajaj

Shark 🤣 our favorite word.I was expecting this and I missed adrenaline here 🤣but you kept  this shark  adventurous in other ways 😉🤣

Veena also bold over Bajaj ka charm😆i loved yet again now you have described his charmness .Yet again yummy intro of him

I am bajaj, rishabh bajaj  ( remembered jahapana bond James bond☺️)

Loved his direct talk and no bakwas

Sneha is adopted 😲(loved this Googly here )

Liked how veena did not jump over proposal but asked him few questions and Bajaj gives this Bajajlicious painful smile when asked about love (I so so could imagine this). And veena knew at end that yes ..HE IS THE RIGHT MAN for her daughter 😎😎

Gupta included in shaadi💃👯

Respect is what any lady wants first and veena knew now her daughter is in safe hands of this man

I like how you have slowly shown progression in Mr and Mrs ka relationship and veena seeing new dynamics and changes in thier relationship we as an reader can feel it .

That height joke 😂🤣

Loved small small harkate you kept that biceps talks,cheeks pull are cute .

Humein light jalani chahiye ( yes...Bajaj was indeed light in their life's.loved this)

RB squinting his yes ☺️

Cleanliness Bajaj 

(u very well know whom I remembered there)

Flirty Bajaj in front of veena was cute .

Ekta ke serial ke bechari maa🤣 kya maara hai taunt anki🤣

Loved all those small small family moment's happening there between Rishabh and his Prerna and beech beech Sneha ka tadka😍changes and progress shown natural and beautiful. 

Loved that preg announce moment😍😍😍ek dum sweet .I could imagine those moments.Placing head and said we are expecting

No one can refuse Bajaj ka deal (yes best deal of one's life 💞💞💞)

Found Not just happiness but love also which would last for not only for a lifetime but for many more to come. 💞💞💞(Even after life ♥️♥️♥️ forever Janam janam ke liye)

**************************"

Anki🤗 ...I can go on and on so many lines , situation you have mentioned here they are so simple and natural and that's the beauty of this write up .🙌 ♥️ loved it yaar

Keep writing 🙌💞😎

arey Baaapre kitnaa bada comment 🤭🤯😱😲😳😫😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

arey Baaapre kitnaa bada comment 🤭🤯😱😲😳😫😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Lamba lamba you see🤣

Just imagine chot lagi hai toh ye haal hai if I was fingers were ok toh kya hota🤪

But I just got carried way .There were so moments I had to mention.i kept it short actually 🤣 there are few spelling mistakes adjust kar lo🤪

So many os am going crazy actually .Yet to read Sanya ka update also

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

Lamba lamba you see🤣

Just imagine chot lagi hai toh ye haal hai if I was fingers were ok toh kya hota🤪

But I just got carried way .There were so moments I had to mention.i kept it short actually 🤣 there are few spelling mistakes adjust kar lo🤪

So many os am going crazy actually .Yet to read Sanya ka update also

i will reply you from Laptop mobile se hone nahi de raha QUOTE.  🤣

.amigos. thumbnail

YAY I'M FINALLY HERE! Poora parhlia. When are you writing more?

First of all, I absolutely adored the writing. Teri khudki writing stellar hai. AND DON'T SAY A WORD AGAINST IT OR I'LL BEAT YOU UP. I absolutely loved the smooth flow of words and the way they gripped you and pulled you into the life story of Prerna and Bajaj.

Secondly, I loved how complete it felt. There was this beautiful feeling of warmth and the development actually flowed so smoothly, you could picture the high points in the narration.

Thirdly, I loved how you used Veena's pov to tell the story. It added a nice, outsider touch to the whole dynamic and the fact that it came from a mother made it even warmer.

Now coming to the story. It was so sweet. I loved how Prerna is so different here. Going for an internship, developing such a sweet bond with Sneha and then marrying Rishab. I loved how Veena asked him that question and his reply was so apt. Then the natural development between them actually felt so realistic. Nothing about it was rushed. Prerna took her time and so did he. I also loved how while Rishab was this enigmatic, cool af person, he could turn from ice to fire in a second for Prerna, destroying her enemies. AAH, LETHAL. That slap was just hilarious, I had a chuckle when I read that part. 🤣 It's kind of really hard to imagine KSG angling upward to slap parth.🤣

Their relationship going a change after that and her becoming more open to him. The best part about Erica are her smiles and I can just imagine her giving those to KSG's Bajaj and the butterflies omg. Also the bickering when they arrive at Veena's is so cute. Mr. Bajaj is a germophobe.😆 And the way he takes care of his daughter, wife, all the while being so considerate to Veena is just adorbs!

I had the biggest smile when it ended. It leaves you with such a fuzzy feeling in your heart and contentment. And we'll never get that in the show probably so I'm so glad you gave it to us! EEEKS. IT WAS SO GOOD. WRITE MORE!

swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

WoW!! WoW !! Ammi...So cute and lovely!! you penned all the expression so well. Loved it. When Rishabh was wiping Prernas fingers!! That time I got a glimpse of someone. I don't get much time to watch the serial. Caught up with bits and pieces. Is Rishabh also suffering from OCD?

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ankie.. Thank you for sharing..🤗

Awww.. OS.. and that too veena's pov.. Totally unexpected tha..and bf ko villain bana diya.. Mera onu...😭😆

Sneha, preyu and rishabh bond was cute.. ❤️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

OS started with Veena😆. I like the past because it has nothing to do with Bajaj. Her young love is blind and failed all because of Anurag and his family's blame on her. RB entered in her life and eventually Sneha. So RB has a past with her father. I loved all the Sneha and Prerna scenes. I LOVED LOVED Veena-Bajaj convo. 

After the wedding. I LOVE this Bajaj❤️. Thoughtful gifts, respecting her family, destroying people who gossip about her, pacifying her, making her continue her studies, and beating the hell out of her ex and destroying them😈.

Surprise which is a popat plan😆. I loved all the convo between RB-PRB-Veena. She is like his mother. And they are expecting.

This is such a feel-good OS Ankie🤗. I loved it.