PreRish OS | A Life Full Of Surprises | Part 2 Pg13 19May2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

You want bada comment? Ok let me write thenπŸ˜†

LIKHO na likho na. Update toh Milne se raha πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί

First of all, I totally loved that you used Veena's POV rather than Prerna or Bajaj's. It gave us a fresh space to look at the story.

The way you described the heartbreak and what lead to it was super. Slowly yet steady.πŸ‘

Then Sneha ki cute entry. How soon Prerna and the little girl went on to be emotionally dependent on each other

Then came Mr Bajaj with a raaz! Sneha isn't his daughter but his ex-wife and her husband's! Yet, he accepted her as his own daughter. I love the way how humbly he asked Veena for Prerna's hand in marriage and how, in just a few minutes, Veena knew this man was the one for her daughter.

How quick and simple was the shaadi! And then slowly, RB and PRB's relationship developed over time. Ab ek ek baat par kya bolu. Every moment was amazing! 

And the end, omg! How much I loved their bickering!!!!!!! It was hilarious and endearing😍 

And how sweet is Bajaj the Damaad! Deal of Veena's life de daali aur successful bhi ho gaya, as always ❀️

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

First of all, I totally loved that you used Veena's POV rather than Prerna or Bajaj's. It gave us a fresh space to look at the story.

The way you described the heartbreak and what lead to it was super. Slowly yet steady.πŸ‘

Then Sneha ki cute entry. How soon Prerna and the little girl went on to be emotionally dependent on each other

Then came Mr Bajaj with a raaz! Sneha isn't his daughter but his ex-wife and her husband's! Yet, he accepted her as his own daughter. I love the way how humbly he asked Veena for Prerna's hand in marriage and how, in just a few minutes, Veena knew this man was the one for her daughter.

How quick and simple was the shaadi! And then slowly, RB and PRB's relationship developed over time. Ab ek ek baat par kya bolu. Every moment was amazing! 

And the end, omg! How much I loved their bickering!!!!!!! It was hilarious and endearing😍 

And how sweet is Bajaj the Damaad! Deal of Veena's life de daali aur successful bhi ho gaya, as always ❀️

OKAY I am CRYING 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 THANK YOU DO MUCH 

For editing 

For editing when you were already sleeping yet  kept on editing

For this comment of yours 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 

Originally posted by fitoori_kudi

OMG ANKIE this was such an amazingggghgh OS  prerish cute nok jok at the door was adorable πŸ˜³ i loved how bajaj went to SN to ask for veena's approval for the marriage even though pre already yes bol chuki thi πŸ‘πŸΌ i loved how u narrated the whole story through veena's eyes πŸ‘πŸΌ that was refreshing to read 

Also sneha's hisTory that she is not bajaj's blood πŸ’”most unexpected surprise😲

I loved how bajaj announced to veena 'WE ARE EXPECTING'❀️

ps. Ankie bache u have turned my boring sunday into happy sundayπŸ€—

& GET WELL SOON β€οΈ

even for the show i dont want Sneha to be Bajju ki beti. Then hogi true Soulmate wali story ☺️ also when his ex wife comes back PreRish will give a good fight. ☺️ 

Thank you so much. I am glad this stupid work of fiction of mine made your sunday into a happy sunday. I am SO HAPPY ☺️☺️☺️ 

Thank you. I am feeling much better now. Just toe hurts it will for a few days. And will be fine again ,πŸ˜… thank you so much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

even for the show i dont want Sneha to be Bajju ki beti. Then hogi true Soulmate wali story ☺️ also when his ex wife comes back PreRish will give a good fight. ☺️ 

Thank you so much. I am glad this stupid work of fiction of mine made your sunday into a happy sunday. I am SO HAPPY ☺️☺️☺️ 

Thank you. I am feeling much better now. Just toe hurts it will for a few days. And will be fine again ,πŸ˜… thank you so much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

U know just the other day I was thinking of writing OS on sneha not being bajaj 's daughter πŸ€£ GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE πŸ˜Ž

U know just the other day I was thinking of writing OS on sneha not being bajaj 's daughter πŸ€£ GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE πŸ˜Ž

I have said this so many times at ATs you were not around. πŸ˜† But GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE πŸ˜Ž

but i want you to write the OS. Do write you write so cute πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

OKAY I am CRYING 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 THANK YOU DO MUCH 

For editing 

For editing when you were already sleeping yet  kept on editing

For this comment of yours 

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 

πŸ€—

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—