PreRish OS | A Life Full Of Surprises | Part 2 Pg13 19May2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Bahut khoob darling ab aur Kya bolu, PM mein review de diaπŸ˜†

Mera review pending hai πŸ˜’

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Bajaj is Bajaj with the world while Rishabh with his family. Maybe he is so in the show too. I sincerely hope πŸ˜…. Moreover he has come on a holiday bichara man works everyday 365days a year so thoda holiday toh Banta hai where he is not concerned about work but his family and is laid back πŸ€£ hahaha what do I do, pehla pyaar tha woh mera even if i try i can't stop Asad from coming into my fics. πŸ€£

Thank you so much. I hope it was worth your time πŸ€—

Oh I love it very much. Let me tell u a secret I am a fan of ur writing from QH days but I was not into replying to the beautiful writers. Now as I remember those days I regrets as why I was not coze I don’t find any reason πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£So I try to reply as soon as I come across a lovely post. I am glad that there is another chance to read ur stories and epi analysis😊😊

Originally posted by ilovedamon

It was my pleasure. And I totally agree, about harsh growth. Growth is process of learning, relearning, and unlearning. It can't be rushed.

Absolutely. It doesnt happen in a day Especially when its growth in relationships. Personal growth true depends more upon incidents but it does takes time for relationships to see the sun. πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by MysticRiver

The story was totally worth my time...It strikes the right chord in the heart..You are most welcome...πŸ€—

mereko rona agaya 😭 thank you πŸ€—

I have no words to explain dear. This is one of the best I have read till now. 

Beautiful writtenβ™₯️

Originally posted by t_virgo

Beautiful

One small request

Can u please continue this OS? 

aww thank you so much. Aww you love this stupid OS so much that you want me to continue it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 mujhe rona agaya 😭😭😭😭😭😭 

But Unfortunately I can't only only Because isko aur kya continue Karoon πŸ€” i can't write pregnancy stuff or marriage stuff so I am sorry I can't 😭 this story is complete by itself πŸ˜… thank you so much πŸ₯°

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Bahut khoob darling ab aur Kya bolu, PM mein review de diaπŸ˜†

udhar bhi ek line Hi tha. πŸ’”

Originally posted by Advaymerijaan

Oh I love it very much. Let me tell u a secret I am a fan of ur writing from QH days but I was not into replying to the beautiful writers. Now as I remember those days I regrets as why I was not coze I don’t find any reason πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£So I try to reply as soon as I come across a lovely post. I am glad that there is another chance to read ur stories and epi analysis😊😊

arey bass karo ab. I will Die of embarrassment. πŸ˜… πŸ₯° Acha lagta hai when you find purane people knowing you from past posts. Seriously. Thank you for being my fan from then. Though I really don't know kya hai fan banne wala πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ like I laugh at myself and get angry at myself if by chance I read those πŸ˜‚πŸ€£  thank you so much πŸ₯° i will wait for your comments. πŸ₯° 

Originally posted by awesome

I have no words to explain dear. This is one of the best I have read till now. 

Beautiful writtenβ™₯️

thank you so much i really hope it was worth your time ☺️πŸ₯°

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

udhar bhi ek line Hi tha. πŸ’”

You want bada comment? Ok let me write thenπŸ˜†