Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Gosh you're similar to me! Just that I don't even write if any idea does not interest me. 🤣

Sometimes what we don't like, others like. So always post what you write. I always follow this 🤣

I need to do this 🤣🤣 but my bajju won't be the bajju 😭

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

SWEET STUFF V Rajshri films mould left me smiling, this genre is kind of dead in ff's os's etc thanks for bringing it back 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

SWEET STUFF V Rajshri films mould left me smiling, this genre is kind of dead  ff's os's etc thanks for bringing it back 

hello the most Savage Mod. Thank you so much for the lovely comment 🤗i feel special ki apko Yea bahut accha laga 🤗 thank you so so so much. And am so glad that you liked it. I shall try to bring such back again only for your comment 😳

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

I need to do this 🤣🤣 but my bajju won't be the bajju 😭

Chalega naa

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

This is so cute and dreamy ☺️☺️. I loved the laid back Bajaj who loves and respects Prerna a lot. Thank you so much for writing this OS. In some scene I was imagining KSG as Mr. Khan (like the one where Bajaj tells he doesn’t like shoes’s marks on carpet ) . Oh how I missed this man watching in my screen ..

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Advaymerijaan

This is so cute and dreamy ☺️☺️. I loved the laid back Bajaj who loves and respects Prerna a lot. Thank you so much for writing this OS. In some scene I was imagining KSG as Mr. Khan (like the one where Bajaj tells he doesn’t like shoes’s marks on carpet ) . Oh how I missed this man watching in my screen ..

Bajaj is Bajaj with the world while Rishabh with his family. Maybe he is so in the show too. I sincerely hope 😅. Moreover he has come on a holiday bichara man works everyday 365days a year so thoda holiday toh Banta hai where he is not concerned about work but his family and is laid back 🤣 hahaha what do I do, pehla pyaar tha woh mera even if i try i can't stop Asad from coming into my fics. 🤣

Thank you so much. I hope it was worth your time 🤗

ukyeongforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

aww thank you so much. I feel so appreciated 🤗 I don't believe in harsh growth. Things take time to progress. And that is what I wanted to show. Thank you so much for reading it. I hope it was worth your time. 🤗

It was my pleasure. And I totally agree, about harsh growth. Growth is process of learning, relearning, and unlearning. It can't be rushed.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

The story was totally worth my time...It strikes the right chord in the heart..You are most welcome...🤗

t_virgo thumbnail

Beautiful

One small request

Can u please continue this OS? 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Bahut khoob darling ab aur Kya bolu, PM mein review de dia😆