Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

First of all, this was totally lovely and cute!

Veena's perspective was very thoughtful. Gave us the story through a mother's lens.

Very patiently, you've etched out the entire journey of Prerna. From feeling motherhood to actually experiencing one, it was amazing! I loved the Sneha Prerna bond. And her valid concerns for a mute child, that part was handled very well. Endearing.

Loved the bickering too. Though, at this point, I perhaps cannot imagine them this way but it was mighty cute and sweet! 

The initial struggles of Prerna were also dealt with strength. Internship aha! I so want to see this!

I realised that why do we often keep everything complicated when the real beauty of relationships is in those simple moments.

You made it seem so simple and gorgeous! Loved it!

You've a lot of patience to write, though. Till the end, I didn't the grasp of the story wearing off or the reader feeling disengaged.

Cheers.

Yea kuch zyada hi hogaya ok πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ i wrote the enitre thing on phone then edited it in my Laptop adding and deleting then again deleted a lot of parts which I felt unnecessary as it was getting too much πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I still suck at engaging my readers though, story needs to Crisp and tight mine are pretty loose I must admit. You and other readers have a lot of paitence to sit and read till the end. Honestly πŸ˜… no joke!πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ 

I really want Prerna to have valid concerns about Sneha not only as her daughter but also because of her selective mutism in the show. I hope they explore it well and Sneha starts speaking. What a proud moment it will be for Mr & Mrs Bajaj. πŸ₯°πŸ˜

I so want Mr& Mrs Bajaj to bicker like to no extent BECAUSE Gullo has eaten my head but am afraid I don't expect the same from Higher Power. So you will always find my Mr&MrBajaj always bickering with each other. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

True real Beauty of life is in these simple moments when you know you are loved and always will be. You know you have your family and your family has your back and vice versa. Life isn't complicated we make it complicated so. I feel the same hence my stories are simple yet not to the point and crisp. Haha. I feel it's a bad thing about me as a writer. I tend to go overboard with details. DETAILS. Badla ka details πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ 

Thank you so much Mishti Doi. I know you were very excited for the OS I don't know if it was worth it or not. But I promise I will try to get better ones too. 😊☺️ Thank you so much for the love. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally done..how long.  It was nice, different. Bajaj seems such a good guy, I couldn't believe my ears. And, since he's pretty old, how is he calling Veena Ma? πŸ˜† That's the only thing I didn't relate to. In my opinion, Veena is in her 40s. Late maybe. Anyway, I liked the premise of the story. More than Bajaj, I like Prerna in this story. β€οΈ

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Of course it was amazing Ankie πŸ€—

Worth the wait, yes! Stop being so harsh on the poor OS, it's innocently gawwjuss. Has it's own beauty.πŸ˜†

I'm sure the next one will be even better :)

ukyeongforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so fantastic, and I really loved the flow of the story. It left me with this soothing feeling. I loved how you have slowly, and gently paced out the development of their relationship, and how that shapes Prerna's character development from her mother's perspective. Beautiful. Amazing. Exquisite. It was a pleasure to read your work.

-much love

Edited by ilovedamon - 4 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

This was such a beautiful and lovely story..It is often said small drops make an ocean, similarly Prerna and Rishabh's relationship went from strength to strength with the little drops of care, respect, trust and love..The easy- going camaraderie that seeped into PreRish's relationship warms and touches hearts...The whole story from Veena's perspective was so well put...And the icing on the cake was the final bit, when Rishabh offered Veena ka deal she couldn't refuse..Well written..Simply superb...smiley20

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Finally done..how long.  It was nice, different. Bajaj seems such a good guy, I couldn't believe my ears. And, since he's pretty old, how is he calling Veena Ma? πŸ˜† That's the only thing I didn't relate to. In my opinion, Veena is in her 40s. Late maybe. Anyway, I liked the premise of the story. More than Bajaj, I like Prerna in this story. β€οΈ

Actually bengalis get married a lot later or too early. Ofc there are exceptions. And now most are getting married in their 20s and not 30s/40s like our parents and the generation before. πŸ˜†

Consider Prerna's Mom to be in her 40s when she had her, Especially so many children she has πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ so she is in her 60s while Bajaj in his early 40s while Prerna is 27.

Also he calls her Maa out of respect not because of the age difference. It's taken from my real life where I am an aunt to people whose kids are of my age πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Also we bengalis out of respect call any lady by Maa/Didi, and gentlemen as Dada. So that way! πŸ˜†

Me too likes Prerna of this story more than Bajaj because I couldn't develop him more. With all that I saw of Prerna yet till now I wished she was more like my Prerna than what she is. 

Thank you so much. I hope it was worth your time πŸ€—

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Of course it was amazing Ankie πŸ€—

Worth the wait, yes! Stop being so harsh on the poor OS, it's innocently gawwjuss. Has it's own beauty.πŸ˜†

I'm sure the next one will be even better :)

i am very critical of my work Because if it doesn't interest me as a reader khaak it will interest others. So many stuff i havent posted Because they didn't interest me. Honestly even this didn't but I was to lazy to work on again so you have it πŸ€£

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedamon

This is so fantastic, and I really loved the flow of the story. It left me with this soothing feeling. I loved how you have slowly, and gently paced out the development of their relationship, and how that shapes Prerna's character development from her mother's perspective. Beautiful. Amazing. Exquisite. It was a pleasure to read your work.

-much love

aww thank you so much. I feel so appreciated πŸ€— I don't believe in harsh growth. Things take time to progress. And that is what I wanted to show. Thank you so much for reading it. I hope it was worth your time. πŸ€—

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

i am very critical of my work Because if it doesn't interest me as a reader khaak it will interest others. So many stuff i havent posted Because they didn't interest me. Honestly even this didn't but I was to lazy to work on again so you have it πŸ€£

Gosh you're similar to me! Just that I don't even write if any idea does not interest me. πŸ€£

Sometimes what we don't like, others like. So always post what you write. I always follow this πŸ€£

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

This was such a beautiful and lovely story..It is often said small drops make an ocean, similarly Prerna and Rishabh's relationship went from strength to strength with the little drops of care, respect, trust and love..The easy- going camaraderie that seeped into PreRish's relationship warms and touches hearts...The whole story from Veena's perspective was so well put...And the icing on the cake was the final bit, when Rishabh offered Veena ka deal she couldn't refuse..Well written..Simply superb...smiley20

This has to be the most HUGEST COMMENT you ever gave me. thank you so much SuryaRavi Ji πŸ€— you have said everything. In its summary I will add this comment of yours  I hope it was worth your time 😊 thank you so much for your encouraging words. πŸ€—