PreRish OS | A Life Full Of Surprises | Part 2 Pg13 19May2020 - Page 10

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

you already have written the continuation. 🤗

I know. Vo made ka make hogaya because of auto correct and Maine Abhi notice kiya 😛🤣

Originally posted by Niyati_T

I know. Vo made ka make hogaya because of auto correct and Maine Abhi notice kiya 😛🤣

🤣

Part II of this story has been written by my dearest Niyati_T  PreRish OS || Duniya || thank you for writing the continuation. You have done the perfect justice to the story and characters. What a beautiful story it was. Thank you so much. 🤗♥️ Guys please do read her story and thoko dher sare likes and comments. 🤗😊♥️

Part II of this story has been written by my dearest Niyati_T  PreRish OS || Duniya || thank you for writing the continuation. You have done the perfect justice to the story and characters. What a beautiful story it was. Thank you so much. 🤗♥️ Guys please do read her story and thoko dher sare likes and comments. 🤗😊♥️

Thank you for giving me a chance to do so and having faith in me that I can do justice to the story. I loveeddd writing this part 😳

Originally posted by Niyati_T

Thank you for giving me a chance to do so and having faith in me that I can do justice to the story. I loveeddd writing this part 😳

i knew you could do justice which is why I made you write it down 😍😎

i knew you could do justice which is why I made you write it down 😍😎

😳😳