Aaja Shyam hone aayi - SS on MishBir (UPDATED Final Part pg 4)

Posted: 4 years ago

**This is after their love confession**

It was 3.30 in the afternoon, Kuhu was busy with her mobile and Mishti was reading some book. But all the while she was thinking about Abhir. She has a smile and a beautiful glow on her face, Just then her Mobile buzzes with a msg beep. She sees that it’s from Abhir, She gives one look at Kuhu’s direction, but Kuhu has already gone out of the room….she sighs and opens the Msg

“Hi My Angry Chorni…..You stole my heart and now sit there all smiling…not fair”

Mishti blushes and smiles and replies

“How do u know I’m smiling? And, that I’m thinking about you? I have so many other things to think of you know“

And waits for the reply

But suddenly after some wait she receives a reply

“See, you have been waiting for my msg….Mere tumhare dil ka yhe kehena hai, Aaj kisshi bhi surath mei humei milna hai…. no Bahanas…see You  ;)”

Mishti is surprised that this Ajeeb Rajvansh did not even ask her and directly made plans for their meeting…..She thinks Ajeeb Rajvansh sach mei ajeeb hai…

----------------------------------------------------IN THECAR----------------------------------------------------------------

In the evening Abhir is at his favorite Lake place waiting for Mishti. She comes a bit late on her bicycle and quick goes to Abhir. Abhir pretends to be angry

“ Sorry Abhir…who..”

“I know….U dont care much about me na….” Mishti just cuts his words

“oh..hello….drama King ……Its not that easy for ladies tocome out in the evenings ok…to meet their …” she just stops there

Abhir naughtily looks at her “To meet their..?”

Mishti is shy and is about to turn, just then Abhir holds her hand and Pulls her close . They are very close. His one hand on her waist and with the other he gently caress her hair and tucks it behind her ear….

Mishti is just Looking into his eyes filled with Love. 

“ I love the way you look into my eyes” says abhir in a very gentle way 

Just then Mishti comes out of the trance and slightly pushes him, “You called me to just look into your eyes?”

Abhir too is snapped out and gives an extremely naught smile“U were expecting more?” he grins feeling all powerful 

“ Abhir, ok, if there is nothing, then I’ll leave” she says

Abhir then just holds her hand and kinda feeling shy looks down

“ I have a special gift for you” he says  looking slowly at Mishti

“Gift?  Why”

“I remembered you when I saw it. I got it for you, but you have to promise me one thing”

“What”

Abhir comes close to her

“If you feel awkward you have to tell me, all this is new for me too”

Mishti just looks away for a while and lightly says “ok”

He just kisses her hand smiles and goes inside the tent and comes out with a beautifully wrapped box.

“This is for you, from me” he gently says and hands thatparcel to her. Mishti is blushing and confused but then she accepts it. She looks at him and he signals her to open it. She opens the wrapper and the box and sees a beautiful Electric Blue Dress (Just like the one in ISHQ WALA LOVESEQUENCE). 

“ This”

“ I wanted to gift it to you for some time now. Plz accept it”

She looks lovingly at the dress and at Abhir and with a smile starts going towards the tent.

“ you dint answer me”

She just gives him a side glance and a smile and goes inside the tent…

Cont……..

--------------------------------------PART 2

Here's PART 2....CONT.... 

Abhir is sitting beside the fire and the wind is blowing his beautiful hair locks 

“Rat ke taron ke beech yhe kesa ehesaas hai

Aaj dil  kush hai ki tumhare pass hai”

Abhir just says this shayari in a deep voice Just then a soothing voice comes from the tent as the tent curtain is opened slowly

“Dil judaa nahi  hai aab tumse  kya karen

Tumhari har cheez mereliye khaas hai” **PLEASE DON’T MIND THE BETUKI SHYARI”S..IVE JUST ADDED THEM **

Abhir looks back and see’s Mishti is wearing that dress…..And looking as beautiful as he had thought her to be in that dress.More beautiful in fact.

Abhir’s eyes Looks at mishit but this is not that Friendly Naughty Look which she is used to from Abhir. This look is something else its Intense.It’s like he is looking deeply into her soul and she is feeling his eyes touch her.

The wind blowing her hair makes her look more beautiful, Mishti  just takes a step forward and just as she takes that step  “PASMINA – Song from the Movie Fitoor”, That melodious music starts playing as she slowly steps towards him. He just looks away for a while and moves his hands towards his hairs and pushes his beautiful hair back closing his eyes, as though he is controlling his emotions and feelings and the urge to run and hug her. His eyes are moist  and as the song proceeds she comes close to him and stands. The air is blowing their beautiful hair.

They slowly site beside each other near the fire. They sit close to each other. The beautiful para of the song starts they are sitting close by, just then both turn to each other wanting to say something but their heads hit each other and their nose touch. They both smile, Again as they are about to separate the wind blows faster and something goes into Mishti’s eyes,  she closes her eyes slightly. Just then Abhir stops her hand and slowly turns her face towards him. They are very close. He lovingly blows her eyes holding her face lovingly, Mishti is getting affected by this extreme closeness and she presses his arm tightly.  Abhir looks at Mishtis hand held tightly to his arm and he looks at her. She has closed her eyes. He he slowly takes off his hand from Mishti’s face and turns. Just then, to that Meledious music of the song (Which Is playing at the background) Mishti opens her eyes and just  softly touches his face and turns him towards her and loving Opens and closes her eyes assuring him that he is not doing any mistake. Just then she stands up slowly but he holds her hand and gets up slowly. He is standing behind her; slowly he comes very close to her, very close. From the back he holds her by her waist, then holds her other hand (Just like in that Ishq song, here he holds her waist) he pulls her towards his chest, she finally gives up and rests her head on his shoulders,he gently kisses her shoulder, she feels the kiss and turns back and hugs him tightly. He slowly very intimately whispers into her ears 

“I think you should leave”

Slowly while breaking the hug, Mishti also Whispers

“ Why!!!!!”

Abhir just kisses her forehead very gently and says

“I cannot trust myself now”

Cont……

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 3 - FINAL PART

Mishti Just turns to go towards the tent, but she stops, stops for a second and turns back towards Abhir comes close to him and Kisses him on his cheeks gently

“I Trust you more than you know”

Saying so she caresses his subtle and slowly goes to the tent. The song is over in the background and only the sound of the wind can be heard. Abhir again pushes his hair backwards and smiles closing his eyes, his white half tucked half unbuttoned shirt is making him look amazing. Through a small Window in the tent Mishti sees Abhir, she blushes and smiles, she is a little surprised that she can have such a strong impact on some one, some one loves her so deeply and her every action affects that person to a very deep extent . She smiles and blushes looking at Abhir. 

“Ajeeb HOT Rajvansh” she murmurs as she smiles and blushes.

While abhir is waiting for Mishti, he sees her bicycle there and then looks at the tent, he then has a naughty smile on his face.

Soon Mishti comes out wearing her regular dress 

“I should leave now” she says

“Let me drop you, you can put your cycle in the back seat” says Abhir

They are still not out of the PASHMINA moment, 

“Abhir, its ok, I’ll …I’ll manage,” she says half heartedly as she does not want to bother Abhir. But just then she looks at her cycle

“What??” she squeaks a  bit in surprise. The back tyre of her bicycle is punctured. Abhir gives a naughty grin looking at mishit and appreciating his win from within

“What...what happened Mishti…oh no” he makes a innocent face

Mishti kinda realizes and looks at him in her ANGRY MISHTI way

“You did it righ…” she questions pointing her finger at him.

“Me..n..no way…yar, your very ajeeb….always blame me for everthing wrong”

“Oh..I’m not Ajeeb , you are..Mr Ajeeb jhoote Rajvansh”Saying so she runs to hit him, Abhir smiles and runs towards his car

“Stop Stop,” he yells turning back

“Look, you have two options, either come with me, ill drop you, or we’ll wait here together, coz ill not leave without you”

“Meri Bike” says mishit making a pretend sad face

“Mr Rajvansh I’ll remember this…and I’ll take my Revenge one day” she says and as she turns, Abhir holds her hand and gently pulls her towards him

“I’m all yours ms. Mishti, and you will not get a better chance for avenging your punctured tyer...so what revenge you want?”

Saying so he comes closer to Mishti, he is very very close,Mishti’s heart starts racing at the speed of a jet car, just then she holds her finger firmly on his lips making a puncture in between, and confidently looks into his eye

“I don’t take revenge like that Mr. Rajvansh” saying so she raises her feet and wispers gently in his ears

“You’ll never know when I’ll strike back”

Abhir just smiles and holds her waist tightly and whispers back in her ears

“I’ll wait”

Mishti just smiles resting her chin on his shoulder

They break the hug “now shall we go” asks Abhir with a smile

Mishti smiles and nods 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mishti and Abhir are in the car driving back, it has started raining, and both are a bit wet

Both are quite, not knowing what to talk about

“Radio?” asks Abhir  looking at Mishti smiling, Mishti nods back with a smile

as Abhir starts the Radio, BHEEGI BHEEGI RAATHO MEIN starts playing

“Kesa hai yhe sama, jo jane hamare dilon ki baat

Itni khoobsurath,  Ki maar hi na dale humein yhe Rath” he says in his Husky Deep toned voice to Mishti

Mishti just looks at him and Blushes and shy's, She changes the station

“You are getting way too romantic Mr Ajeeb Romantic Rajvansh..” says mishit all blushing

The radio jockey is saying something about the weather on the other station

“ This weather is so romantic, so here’s one of the most romantic song for all you hopless romantics ovt there"

“KHUDA JAANE KE.. MEI FIDAA HOON” songs playing

Abhir looks at Mishti and smiles, Mishti to closes her eyes and finally giving up smiles and shy’s away. Just then Abhir just holds her hand tightly and Kisses her hand passionately as they are driving away.

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

Wow wow wow 

Sooo romantic 

Mishti in blue 👗 

Abir and mishti as Prem and Suman of Maine pyaar kiya 

Haaye, eagerly waiting for next update 

Please update soon 

Wow.... Its a Nice start....

Waiting for the next part......

Title dekh k salman khan ka gaana yaad aya or yehi gaa ri ..thanks to yoi😊

oh that blue dress from the dream..mai mar gayi ..abir to baad me jayega

i especially love that he asks if she is uncomfortable

Wow.... Beautiful piece of writing 👏👏👏 eagerly waiting for the next part.... Kaash Aisa Ho sach mein...

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

**This is after their love confession**

It was 3.30 in the afternoon, Kuhu was busy with her mobile and Mishti was reading some book. But all the while she was thinking about Abhir. She has a smile and a beautiful glow on her face, Just then her Mobile buzzes with a msg beep. She sees that it’s from Abhir, She gives one look at Kuhu’s direction, but Kuhu has alreadygone out of the room….she sighs and opens the Msg

“Hi My Angry Chorni…..You steel my heart and sit there allsmiling…not fair”

Mishti blushes and smiles and replies

“How do u know I’m smiling? And, that I’m thinking aboutyou? I have so many other things to think of you know“

And waits for the reply

But suddenly after some wait she receives a reply

“See you have been waiting for my msg….Mere tumhare dil kayhe kehena hai, Aaj kisshi bhi surath mei humei milna hai…. no Bahanas…see You  ;)”

Mishti is surprised that this Ajeeb Rajvansh did not evenask her and directly made plans for their meeting…..She thinks Ajeeb Rajvanshsach mei ajeeb hai…

----------------------------------------------------IN THECAR----------------------------------------------------------------

In the evening Abhir is at his favorite Lake place waitingfor Mishti. She comes a bit late on her bicycle and quick goes to Abhir. Abhirpretends to be angry

“ Sorry Abhir…who..”

“I know….U dont care much about me na….” Mishti just cutshis words

“oh..hello….drama King ……Its not that easy for ladies tocome out in the evenings ok…to meet their …” she just stops there

Abhir naughtily looks at her “To meet their..?”

Mishti is shy and is about to turn, just then Abhir hold herhand and Pulls her close . They are very close. His one hand on her waist and withthe other he gently caress her hair and tucks it behind her ear….

Mishti is just Looking into his eyes filled with Love.

“ I love the way you look into my eyes” says abhir in a verygentle way

Just then Mishti comes out of the trance and slightly pusheshim, “You called me to just look into your eyes?”

Abhir too is snapped out and gives an extremely naught smile“U were expecting more?” he grins feeling all powerful

“ Abhir, ok, if there is nothing, then I’ll leave” she says

Abhir then just holds her hand and kinda feeling shy looksdown

“ I have a special gift for you” he says  looking slowly at Mishti

“Gift?  Why”

“I remembered you when I saw it. I got it for you, but youhave to promise me one thing”

“What”

Abhir comes close to her

“If you feel awkward you have to tell me, all this is newfor me too”

Mishti just looks away for a while and lightly says “ok”

He just kisses her hand smiles and goes inside the tent andcomes out with a beautifully wrapped box.

“This is for you, from me” he gently says and hands thatparcel to her. Mishti is blushing and confused but then she accepts it. Shelooks at him and he signals her to open it. She opens the wrapper and the boxand sees a beautiful Electric Blue Dress (Just like the one in ISHQ WALA LOVESEQUENCE).

“ This”

“ I wanted to gift it to you for some time now. Plz acceptit”

She looks lovingly at the dress and at Abhir and with a smilestarts going towards the tent.

“ you dint answer me”

“She just gives him a side glance and a smile and goesinside the tent…

Cont……..

Amazing Anu...do continue

Tent me bhi surprises honge I assume😉

Thank YOu guys for the response smiley31

Abhir is sitting beside the fire and the wind is blowing his beautiful hair locks

Abhir just says this shayari in a deep voice Just then asoothing voice comes from the tent as the tent curtain is opened slowly

“Dil judaa nahi  haiaab tumse  kya karen

Tumhari har cheez mereliye khaas hai” **PLEASE DON’T MINDTHE BETUKI SHYARI”S..IVE JUST ADDED THEM **

Abhir looks back and see’s Mishti is wearing thatdress…..And looking as beautiful as he had thought her to be in that dress.More beautiful in fact.

Abhir’s eyes Looks at mishit but this is not that FriendlyNaughty Look which she is used to from Abhir. This look is something else its Intense.It’s like he is looking deeply into her soul and she is feeling his eyes touchher.

The wind blowing her hair makes her looks more beautiful, Mishti  just takes a step forward and just as shetakes that step  “PASMINA – Song from the Movie Fitoor”, That melodious music starts playing as she slowly steps towards him. He just looks away for a while and moves his hands towards his hairs and pushes his beautiful hair back closing his eyes, as though he is controlling his emotions and feelings and the urge to run and hug her. His eyes are moist  and as thes ong proceeds she comes close to him and stands. The air is blowing theirbeautiful hair.

They slowly site beside each other near the fire. They sit close to each other. The beautiful para of the song starts they are sitting close by, just then both turn to each other wanting to say something but theirheads hit each other and their nose touch. They both smile, Again as they areabout to separate the wind blows faster and something goes into Mishti’s eyes,  she closes her eyes slightly. Just then Abhir stops her hand and slowly turns her face towards him. They are very close. He lovingly blows her eyes holding her face lovingly, Mishti is getting affected by this extreme closeness and she presses his arm tightly.  Abhir looks at Mishtis hand held tightly tohis arm and he looks at her. She has closed her eyes. He is so effected that heslowly takes off his hand from Mishti’s face and turns. Just then, to that Meledious music of the song (Which Is playing at the background) Mishti opens her eyes and just  softly touches his face and turns him towards her and loving Opens and closes her eyes assuring him that he is not doing any mistake. Just then she stands up slowly but he holds her hand and gets up slowly. He is standing behind her; slowly he comes very close to her, very close. From the back he holds her by her waist, then holds her other hand (Just like in that Ishq song, here he holds her waist) he pulls her towards his chest, she finally gives up and rests her head on his shoulders,he gently kisses her shoulder, she feels the kiss and turns back and hugs him tightly. He slowly very intimately whispers into her ears

“ Why!!!!!”

Cont……

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Thank YOu guys for the response smiley31

Abhir just says this shayari in a deep voice Just then asoothing voice comes from the tent as the tent curtain is opened slowly

“Dil judaa nahi  haiaab tumse  kya karen

Tumhari har cheez mereliye khaas hai” **PLEASE DON’T MINDTHE BETUKI SHYARI”S..IVE JUST ADDED THEM **

Abhir looks back and see’s Mishti is wearing thatdress…..And looking as beautiful as he had thought her to be in that dress.More beautiful in fact.

Abhir’s eyes Looks at mishit but this is not that FriendlyNaughty Look which she is used to from Abhir. This look is something else its Intense.It’s like he is looking deeply into her soul and she is feeling his eyes touchher.

The wind blowing her hair makes her looks more beautiful, Mishti  just takes a step forward and just as shetakes that step  “PASMINA – Song from theMovie Fitoor”, That melodious music starts playing as she slowly steps towardshim. He just looks away for a while and moves his hands towards his hairs andpushes them back closing his eyes, as though he is controlling his emotions andfeelings and the urge to run and hug her. His eyes are moist  and as thesong proceeds she comes close to him and stands. The air is blowing theirbeautiful hair.

They slowly site beside each other near the fire. They sitclose to each other. The beautiful para of the song starts they are sittingclose by, just then both turn to each other wanting to say something but theirheads hit each other and their nose touch. They both smile, Again as they areabout to separate the wind blows faster and something goes into Mishti’s eyes,  she closes her eyes slightly. Just then Abhirstops her hand and slowly turns her face towards him. They are very close. He lovinglyblows her eyes holding her face lovingly, Mishti is getting affected by this extreme closeness and she presses his arm tightly.  Abhir looks at Mishtis hand held tightly tohis arm and he looks at her. She has closed her eyes. He is so effected that heslowly takes off his hand from Mishti’s face and turns. Just then, to thatMeledious music of the song (Which Is playing at the background) Mishti opensher eyes and just  softly touches hisface and turns him towards her and loving Opens and closes her eyes assuringhim that he is not doing any mistake. Just then she stands up slowly but heholds her hand and gets up slowly. He is standing behind her; slowly he comesvery close to her, very close. From the back he holds her by her waist, then holdsher other hand (Just like in that Ishq song, here he holds her waist) he pullsher towards his chest, she finally gives up and rests her head on his shoulders,he gently kisses her shoulder, she feels the kiss and turns back and hugs himtightly. He slowly very intimately whispers into her ears

“ Why!!!!!”

Cont……

i want to hit yours and Abir's head now tbh*only joking*

i want the next chapter like right now...

[

Originally posted by meen123

i want to hit yours and Abir's head now tbh*only joking*

i want the next chapter like right now...

Are sure Yarra.....😃... Will come up with it soon...