Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride CH 49 pg 81 - Page 71

Posted: 4 years ago

I read that story and trust me it's awesome.... thnx for the new story....

Originally posted by Autumn90

Dear May

Today I logged into indiaforums after like may be more than a month...sorry haven't yet gone through the updates (though in the back of the mind was constantly thinking abt it)..will try to catch up soon and drop the reviews as well...Feel like I have missed so much. There was so much going around and with the renovation and festive season together...😧 had a very tight schedule.  Finally got some "me time" today.

Bye dear, take care.

Thank you dear! I always enjoyed reading your comments, they were very insightful.

Hope you got around to reading the remaining updates and liked them ☺️

I have started a new story on Wattpad now. It’s on Samaina, but very different to RGAB. Check it out if you can 😊

https://www.wattpad.com/829110505-the-folly-of-love-prologue

Would love to hear what you think of it!

Love, May 

Hey may, would like to express my heart felt gratitude to you ....for writing this masterpiece RGAB...thank god I read it...had never been into these fan fictions...but i m glad I gave it a chance....the kind of response your story was receiving I got queries to go through it...and got addicted...have never read  something so heart touching...thank you! have thoroughly enjoyed reading this Samaina story...would love to read more...and just saw that you are writing one new story but on watt pad ...but can’t we have it here for people like me? I don’t want to cause you inconvenience...but just wanted to know...

Posted: 3 years ago

hey may , 

i loved you ff after all these months i still thing about it mostly due to how u wrote the story ...just came to know about your new story will definitely read it just wanted to drop by say hey and tell you once again how i appreciated ypur writing

stay safe