Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kartik Aryan & Sara Ali Khan titled Aaj Kal, Not Love Aaj Kal 2

vbollywood thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Recently Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan were seen at the airport after wrapping up Imtiaz Ali’s film. We broke it first about the title of the film and now the director has said it himself. They were shooting for the sequel of Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone’s Love Aajkal 2.

Earlier the team of the film revealed the name to ‘Love Aajkal 2’ but today Imtiaz posted a picture of Sara and Kartik and wrote, “the oxygen that makes the film breathe #aajkal @saraalikhan95 @kartikaaryan (clicked during the first few readings of the film, before shoot began)”. So, the official name of the movie has now become ‘Aajkal’ from ‘Love Aajkal 2’.

A few days ago, A source close to us revealed that the makers have already finalized a title and have also registered it with IMPPA (Indian Motion Picture Producers Association). “Maddock Films has registered the title #Aajkal for the Kartik Aaryan & Sara Ali Khan starrer with the board”.

The two have been chilling together quite a few times and are called ‘love birds’ by the netizens. And their PDA is too cute to handle. They posted an emotional note on social media after the wrap of the movie

This will be the very first time when they will be seen together on the big screen. Fans are hoping they could create inspiring chemistry on the screen too!

Read  More: Bollywood News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why do i feel these two are not acting but really in love? I get good vibes from this couple 😊

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ThunderLight

Why do i feel these two are not acting but really in love? I get good vibes from this couple 😊

Either they really are in love or are amazing actors because their chemistry looks real af. 😳

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Cmon they are a fake couple. Sara is a maharani when it comes to acting. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aaj Kal Nautanki Bohut Horahi Hai Inki.

The title hona chahiye that.

This content was originally posted by: Sanjana212

Either they really are in love or are amazing actors because their chemistry looks real af. 😳

I think it could be that they r really in love.  They do look nice together. I mean Ranbir and Alia are great actors but even they r unable to fake chemistry properly 😆

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago