Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Padhne to do. 😆 

Soon. Soon. I anyway dont have anything to do in the hospital other than waiting. So very soon. 😆

What? Hospital? Kyun?😳

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

And and and Maahi and  .you just wrote a classic right there  right there  I am speechless. Your words plentiful yet so strong leaves such an impact that it lasts forever. I love whatever those tiny fingers of yours type. Truly. ❤️

OMG I didn't realise it was this good! I was a little tensed as Prerna was married to Anurag here, I thought everyone will throw chappals🤣

Tiny fingers awwwwww. So cute!

Thankyou Ankie darling! I love you!

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

What? Hospital? Kyun?😳

My old issue. It has gotten severe now and a couple of new issues have greeted me. Sigh. 

Anyways, just read all the fics, Mahi. LOVED all of them. So nicely written. Beautiful. ❤️

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Totally loved the part !!liked how you made both of them win and lose at the same time  concept was new please do write more on PreRish

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

OMG I didn't realise it was this good! I was a little tensed as Prerna was married to Anurag here, I thought everyone will throw chappals🤣

i dont mind Prerna to be married to Anurag 😈 mera Bajju single ready to mingle for me 😎

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with Ankie. You just wrote a classic. ⭐️

Hats off!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This was so magnificent that I chose to ignore that part. 😆

lovefk thumbnail

Must have read this a gazillion times while working I think! Frankly I didn't really care Prerna was married to Anurag! RB had one hell of a reason for doing what he did but I wonder will revenge ever be able to make him whole, what was lost back then will it ever come back and till what extent, will anurag and nivi's suffering actually satisfy him! The wound that he let fester for so long will it really heal? oh man I really hope something along the same lines happens on tv too!

She moved away her gaze, disinterested. Prerna really surprised me with this one, she was selfish, in love but selfish for a change, its so hard to digest a human prerna🤣 basically RB RB RB keeeeeep giving us more of him❤️

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Beautifully written 👏👏

ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That was awesome. Loved every single one of them. Can't wait to read more. 💕