Drabble| Guilty Pleasures

Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Reading, it's a short one ^.^

_________

There was a knock on the bedroom door causing Rohit to go into instant panic mode.

'Bhai? Are you asleep? Can I come in?' A voice called out. 

Rohit shut his laptop hurriedly and pulled the blankets over his head, hoping his brother had not noticed anything. 

'Haan Ajeet, come in.' He said as he pretended to wake up from a nap, rubbing his eyes wearily. 

'Maa ne kadha bheja hai aapke liye, please drink it. Hopefully you will feel better by tonight, the Malhotras are coming for dinner.'

'Thanks Ajeet' said Rohit. 'Udhar rakh doon, I'll drink it.' He sighed in relief as Ajeet closed the door behind him. He was very afraid of his brothers  response if he had caught Rohit watching what he was watching. 

You see, Surgeon Sippy always held himself in high regards, whether be it his looks or his educational qualification. He never missed an opportunity to reprimand anyone who called him a Doctor. He did spend 4 years of his life to complete his super speciality, of course he is going to correct everyone who called him a doctor. He was also very practical in almost every aspect of his life. The few indulgences he allowed himself was the occasional binge on Netflix and McDonalds, because both demanded not his money, which he had in abundance, but his time and health, which he had to manage.
So when he fell sick and had to take a leave, his first thought was to binge watch something. And with the whole Sonakshi fiasco fresh in his mind, he started an ironic watch of the most stupidest show on Earth - 'Kahani Parvati Ki' but somehow ended up with him watching  almost 50 episodes in a row. 

And he was rather ashamed to admit he was enjoying it throughly. But hey, a man is allowed to have guilty pleasures in life right? Plus, he found the actress rather pretty. 

🤣🤣Rohint binge watching KPK!!?!! 😆😆

Hilarious one 😆

I want this to happen in serial 

Imagine reactions from family members. Nice drabble 

lol🤣 i can totally see it happening in the near future in the show🤣

Haha hilarious or cute!  I can't even decide but a well written one! 

Do write more and long ones too!  Would love reading them 😍😋

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

🤣🤣Rohint binge watching KPK!!?!! 😆😆

Hilarious one 😆

It is indeed😆 

Originally posted by Sanavi

I want this to happen in serial 

Imagine reactions from family members. Nice drabble 

Haha, one can wish 😆 I think his mom will come clean, that she watches the show too. Then they will sit together with their maid, Vimmi? Simmi? And watch new epiosdes😂😂😂

Originally posted by SRKian

lol🤣 i can totally see it happening in the near future in the show🤣

If this happens in the show, I want Sonakshi to know he has watched it😂 Her reaction will be hilarious 😆

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Haha hilarious or cute!  I can't even decide but a well written one! 

Do write more and long ones too!  Would love reading them 😍😋

Haha, thanks! 

I would love to write more, but don't expect long ones. Somehow, I am never able to string together enough words for a short story🙈