#2 TaaReyFF- Vivah-a journey from engagement to marriage...[MIGRATED] - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Trisha49

Arere aap toh loyalty pe aagayi, humne saare chapters minimum teenbaar padhe hai. Will wait for more conversations and Rahul ka yaad toh tha bas laga ki tum unko bhi koi layer dogi, not that I want them to fight! Itni problems kaafi haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haaye tum kabhi haathi kabhi baarish bade cryptic hints derahi ho, it's not like hum cautious honge, Dil toh bacha hai jiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ’š

Aaramse, enjoy writing the update, that's Sabse important 🌈 hum wait karenge baarish ka, no issue🌺🌺

Arre already itne log aagaye ek saath toh sabko proper "screen time" dena is a little difficult, if you get what I mean!πŸ˜† Hence Rahul is absent for the time being. Aur problems? Jab jiske beech honge tab pata chal hi jayegaπŸ˜›

Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

Heyyyyo. This is complicated yaar. Maybe I need to go back and start from Chapter 1? Lekin jitna bhi samaj mein aaya, pasand aaya. Lol. 

Ok questions for clarification - Muskaan is Sid's age and has a child? And is married to Rahul? And M is Armaan's younger sister? Armaan and Nikki are bffl's? This is N's first kid? Please tell me AN had some sort of long, suffering, drawn out angst (I am a total AN sadist lol) which is why they are so late to the game. Or is M early? Idk. Do I need to read the whole story for these answers?

Thx for reading my rants,

Sheena

Maybe you should, this is a tight bound and layered story and I may end up referencing something that has happened and you'll get more confused.

So, eldest are Armaan, Abhi and Nikki. Then Rahul, Muskaan and Sid. Then Rey, Shivam and the entire D3 gang. Finally Taani, Arjun and Purvi!

Also, Muskaan got married early, hence the early child who is just a few months old. Abhi-Nikki got married a two years ago and will be having their first child now!

I hope you got your questions answered.

Lovely update... Update is long but  taarey part is less... Iam looking forward for taani's confession... Cant wait to read more.. please update soon..

Edited by veenauppala - 4 years ago

Update kabtak Milega☹️☹️☹️☹️

Happy ur back. Loved the last two updates. Finally got to know about armaan and rhidima and aashi. Looking forward to future updates. Thank you for updating this story 

Khogaye tum kaha πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§

Originally posted by anitaanu

Khogaye tum kaha πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§

Mujeh ko update do chup gaye ho kahan tum kahan????πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Taanirey2101

Mujeh ko update do chup gaye ho kahan tum kahan????πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by anitaanu