Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Ronakshi OS- Tu Tu Main Main

ananya269 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys,

This is my first OS for this forum. I'm writing after a really long time. Let me know if you like it.

Rohit came straight to the hospital despite his mother's protests. Today had been really chaotic and he needed to get his head straight. So he turned to the one thing that kept him sane- his profession.

He was feeling better now but was still weak. He couldn't operate on anyone at this state so he settled on some administrative work. He told the nurse not to let anyone disturb him, and no one did until about three hours later. The nurse knocked on the door and Rohit looked up.

"Sir, someone is here to meet you." She said in a meek tone. She knew Rohit didn't want to be disturbed, and the person disturbing him right now was the last person he would want to meet.

"I told you I don't want to be disturbed. Anyway, who is it?"

"Umm, Sonakshi madam."

Rohit was straight up annoyed. What on earth was she doing in the hospital? He had completely forgotten what peace was since the day he met her. "What does she want? Tell her I can't meet her. She doesn't have an appointment."

But the nurse didn't budge. "She said it's important. Ek bar mil lijiye na sir."

"Toh tum bhi unki fan ho?" Rohit sighed.

The nurse blushed. She loved Kahani Parvati Ki and found Parvati to be inspiration.

Rohit slammed his head on the table dramatically and asked the nurse to call her in. He knew she would create some other drama if he didn't meet her and he was in no state for her dramas. If he didn't have this fever, he wouldn't have met her.

Sonakshi came in a minute later and Rohit was aghast watching her. The woman was wearing a lehenga, with heavy jewellery and full makeup. It was like she had walked into the set.

Sonakshi saw the shock on his face. "I just came from the set. Mujhe sirf 2 ghante ka break mila hai. Agar change karne baith jati toh ho jata. Aaj raat tak chalega shoot."

Rohit nodded sarcastically, "Yeh aapke serial mein aap din raat itni sajh dhaj ke kyu rehti hai? Ghar par bhi raho toh aisa lagta hai ki kisi shaadi par ja rahi hai."

"Shaadi ka hi sequence chal raha hai. Meri nanad ka. Remember how I saved my husband and brought him home so his sister could get married?" Sonakshi said in a mocking tone.

Rohit rolled his eyes. "Batayiyen kya kaam hai?"

Sonakshi fished out a watch from her purse and handed it to Rohit. It was his watch!

"Yeh aapki ghari." Sonakshi said. "I thought it must be very special for you. Aap sari raat iske liye lawn pe soye. Itna sentimental value toh tabhi hota hai jab dene wala koi apna ho."

"Hmm thi." Rohit said without taking his eyes off the watch.

Sonakshi had expected a different reaction from him. She expected him to be happy or relieved but he was lost in deep thoughts. His eyes betrayed his sadness. It was as if the watch reminded him of his loss.

"Thi matlab?" Rohit didn't react so she continued, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to… I should leave now."

Rohit looked up as if noticing her for the first time, "Ruko". He took off the watch he was wearing and gave it to her. "Take this one. Pulkit ko de dena."

"Arrey no. I can't accept this." Sonakshi said.

"I insist."

"Nahi main nahi ke sakti. Yeh aapka hai. I'm already so mad at Sumit for gifting your watch as an apology. "

"Apology? Kyu?"

The last thing Sonakshi wanted was to discuss Sumit with Rohit. So she decided to change the topic. "Pehle aap mujhe yeh batayien ki aap aaj hospital kyu aaye? Apko kitna high fever aaya tha. Aapko rest karna chahiye ghar jakar."

"I'm fine." Rohit said.

"You're not fine. Aap toh doctor hai na." Sonakshi noticed his glare. "Sorry doctor surgeon. Whatever. Toh aapko toh pata hoga ki rest kitna important hai. You body needs rest to heal properly. Please ghar jayiye aur so jayiye."

Rohit sighed. Now she had started to talk like his mother. He looked at his phone. His mother had called him 15 times to check if he was fine and asked him to return home. He was also sure, she had been calling the hospital staff to keep an eye on him.  

"Fine I'll go home. Happy?"

"Okay." Sonakshi was surprised because she didn't expect him to agree so easily. "I'll leave too. Abhi set pe wedding sequence shoot hoga." She got up to leave.

"Thanks." Rohit muttered.

Sonakshi stopped dead in her tracks and turned around. "What? Wait wait. Aapne abhi mujhse thanks kaha. Really? Mujhse? Wow. Aaj lagta hai suraj paschim se nikla hai."

Rohit seriously regretted the gratitude which escaped from his mouth. He wasn't thinking. "Main toh bhul hi gaya tha ki aap bina drama kiye reh nahi sakti. Thanks bola hai sirf."

"Exactly doctor surgeon. Aap, the great Rohit Sippy ne mujh jaise tuchhe insan ko sorry bola. Aapki akar ne aapko yeh karne kaise diya?"

"Akar toh aap mein bhi kam nahi hai Parvati ji. Maine toh phir bhi thank you kaha. Apne fever mein mera khayal rakha aur mujhe meri watch wapas ki. Par aap se sorry bola nahi gaya."

"Main kyu sorry bolu aapko?" Sonakshi asked.

"I can give you a list. Mujhe raat bhar uss lawn mein rukne bolna, fever me kabhi living room se bedroom mein dauraya, newspaper ki headlines me harassment le liye accuse kiya, aur bathroom mein lock kiya."

"First of all, I'm not to be blamed for the newspaper. Secondly, you did the same to me when I wanted to meet Preeti. Aur mujhe kaha pata tha aapko claustrophobia hai."

"Nahi Sonakshi ji. Main aapko blame nahi kar raha, aap pagal hai. Aaj aapka ghar dekh kar mer yeh shak confirm ho gaya. Aapko mental treatment ki zaroorat hai. I can refer a very good psychiatrist if you want."

"Nahi aap pagal hai. I don't know why I even try. You're impossible doctor." Rohit again glared at her. "Yes, DOCTOR. It's the same thing." She went out and slammed the door hard.

Rohit really needed to rest now. This woman was impossible and crazy. He banged his head again, only to wince in pain. He called his car and decided to go home. After all, he still had to figure out what to do with two identical watches!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing os! 

I totally could imagine it! 

I hope ki aisa show mei bhi ho! β™₯

Do write more stuff! 

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb OSπŸ€— Would like to read more...

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing write-up! Want more 😍😍😍😍

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Superb One-Shot...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ok can so imagine this

these two are impossible

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This was perfect!!! Please write more!! Loved the humor!! 

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This was a very nice OS and believable too, with their characterization! And I actually really liked that he offered the other watch he was wearing.

Do write more! (: