Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

It's early days yet..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~MyMusings~ 3.7.19  It’s early days yet..

The episode largely shows  that Sultanat and Zaroon  seem to  take things one day at a time.they don’t  really focus too much on the eventual outcome of their decision. To leave their affluent and respectable life style they were accustomed to. Mind you , in reality ,they were coerced to leave.. one was, while the other followed with her own accord.

Still I would say its early days yet to say if their decision was wise or not? Currently they seem engrossed with each other. Fast moving events since they left home, become conducive to them being together. Their love seems to support them in dealing with events like her ending up in hospital. Love seems to keep them from worrying sick about what else might be thrown at them by fast approaching events. They both are making the best in the worst- case scenarios, like being labelled pregnant when one is not!  adds to humour in love!

Out ofi nterest, Saltanat teases him, did he not for once think her pregnancy would be fo rreal and not a hoax? Zaroon gets the chance to prove his complete trust in her. Such brief moments of faith, care and love, keep them yoked to each  even in the direst of situations.What could be worse than being penniless , with  flat mobiles! Yet as a pair, each try to humour lighten the bleakest of issues. Both, I would say, feed off each others  positive radiance.Trouble, woes, regrets are overtaken by some Sufiyana love..

Zaroon seeing she is in hospital, tends to protect her from dwelling on some immediate issues they both face. A  need for shelter  as a necessity and not as a luxury! thank heavens! some real issues 

Both feel whatever happens , however unpleasant and undesirable  the immediate future looks, they are determined to survive . To take each day as it comes! Yet  no way, will they accept being bailed  out by their families!  besides both have to prove they can survive! 

Neelam and Humza show concern for Saltanat and Zaroon thrown out of the house, during such inclement weather. They both suggest to Dadi to influence Mainjaan  into reversing his decision  of throwing them out . As expected, for Dadi, as luck would have it, Humza ‘s chances of  becoming the heir once again looms upon the horizon. So  greed for the heritage  expels basic humanity too...or kinship

We also see one good turn deserves another scenario in the hospital. Zaroon donates blood and ends up  securing  temporary housing  in the receivers  spare room.

All along,  having each other, keeps both positive and moving onward.. rather than regret at their action. sounds idyllic.

The fact that Rubina ,Ghazala ,and Zainab miss  catching the discharged Saltanat and accompanying Zaroon , is engineered  to show how the Sufiyana couple fends its own way in this big wide world without family and parental support. It’s early day’s yet to say if both will find their feet? but then can love make one fly?

The couples well wishers miss them.. but their foes do spot them. Kainat commands they need to be followed. Keeping tabs on Saltanat /Zaroon is her main purpose in life, currently.

The formula of misunderstanding..Saltanat’s mistaken pregnancy! is going to be further milked to churn up some more adventures of the Sufiyana couple.. and sinister misadventures of Sabina and Kainat. Kainat as expected is going to get as much as possible out of Saltanat’s so called pregnancy !

This time at the nurses station, when Rubina asks about Saltanat Shah’s test results, she is fobbed by the nurses statement.. sorry patient information is data protected! So as far as the pro- Sufiyana group, can make out.. Saltanat is pregnant! Misinformation, misunderstanding, misconception  will keep all Shah clan busy,  either cussing ,gloating or grieving about a complete untruth!

As for the Sufiyana pair, finding temporary accommodation is a start to their life at least. For how long they  can keep up their spirits ?its early days to say. Zaroon or  Saltanat need to find out means ,to put bread on their table! Still their love helps them to take each day as it comes.

Water in her lungs.. Saltanat didn’t reveal much. To show their love is pure..she pecks him.. but his amorous move is buffed off! by a pillow between their lips.. how long is this purity to go on before the world? especially  where they will be  putting up?  4.7.19

Precap: Misunderstanding makes breaking news at the Shah Manzil..Saltanat and her man  seem to be at the Spanish inquisition.. have they been called back ?  

Thanks, Lonelythots, Irshita, Anju as always for reading and adding your thought provoking comments .. love hammie        

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

A few days back it was raining and wc matches were being cancelled and now seems like sudden change in weather in england with the hot weather.. take care.. 

Coming to the episode, another non-happening episode of the week.. May be, the writers want to give some respite to the lovers before they plunge them into yet another drama completely built on misinformation. 

I believe sultanat Is drained emotionally to ponder over her being locked up in the chest.. cuz otherwise, it was a good opportunity for her to may be suspect kainaat. Seems like the writers want to park that incident away..

Quite liked zaroon’s dialogue where he says that devotion is only fine till a limit and that the rest of their journey has to be made by trusting each other.. 

Yes precap- lovers are already back at the shah Manzil.. dadi having a go at them.. miajaan refuses to pardon sultanat.. but the question to miajaan is ,sultanat could potentially be carrying his heir.. and irrespective of right or wrong, happily/unhappily, he should ideally be getting the two of them married given that he believes they are in such a situation.. hopefully an interesting episode tomorrow..

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Boring episode for me with some humor and good dialogues thrown in here and there. Literally, nothing happened except that Saroon found a temporary place to go.

Of course, typical ITV trope on display, villains will never miss the leads in public spaces but well-wishers will play hide and seek for days.

My guess is that more misunderstandings are coming up between the family and the couple. The family will probably think that Sultanat got an abortion at the hospital to hide the pregnancy from everyone.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Lonely thots

Hello hammie,  hello Lonely thots good to see you

A few days back it was raining and wc matches were being cancelled and now seems like sudden change in weather in england with the hot weather.. take care.. 

welll we may complain of the heat but really we love it..   hope its dry next week getting my extension roof seen too,, summer is time for home improvements.. with me its streaming eyes and runnynose  pollen count.. 

Coming to the episode, another non-happening episode of the week.. May be, the writers want to give some respite to the lovers before they plunge them into yet another drama completely built on misinformation. 

yes I suppose.. but hospital scenes were outdoor shoot ,so   tolerable.. 

I believe sultanat Is drained emotionally to ponder over her being locked up in the chest.. cuz otherwise, it was a good opportunity for her to may be suspect kainaat. Seems like the writers want to park that incident away..

they will if they want Kainat to stay.. and the chest experience must have been traumatic  for saltanat.. having Zaroon ,perhaps helps her to  push it back in her mind

Quite liked zaroon’s dialogue where he says that devotion is only fine till a limit and that the rest of their journey has to be made by trusting each other.. 

yes its a realistic expression.. trust underpins all retlationships..  betrayal of trust ,is a favorite plot theme..

Yes precap- lovers are already back at the shah Manzil.. dadi having a go at them.. miajaan refuses to pardon sultanat.. but the question to miajaan is ,sultanat could potentially be carrying his heir.. and irrespective of right or wrong, happily/unhappily, he should ideally be getting the two of them married given that he believes they are in such a situation.. hopefully an interesting episode tomorrow..

so  they are back!  how come.. maybe ghazala got to zaroon.. or maybe zaroon decides she needs to recover properly

he could get them married..but does he consider zaroon married to Kainat too?   will Saroon use the pregnancy ploy to get married? i dont think  Saltanat will agree ,if Zaroon suggests it..

yes me too looking forward to seeing you.. loved your feedback... love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita

hello mate,  good to see you

Boring episode for me with some humor and good dialogues thrown in here and there. Literally, nothing happened except that Saroon found a temporary place to go.

yes they got  a roof over thier heads..  mostly it was them bonding

Of course, typical ITV trope on display, villains will never miss the leads in public spaces but well-wishers will play hide and seek for days.

me was surprised  to see them both  at home..

My guess is that more misunderstandings are coming up between the family and the couple. The family will probably think that Sultanat got an abortion at the hospital to hide the pregnancy from everyone.

Yes that's an intresting idea  for the CV's to get hold of..    tommorrow's episode should be interesting to see.. 

thanks for sharing your ideas.. love hammie