Judgemental Hai Kya Trailer is out starring Kangana & Rajkumar

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/BywLe4m2j2I

Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is all over the news now because of the trailer of her upcoming movie Judgemental Hai Kya. The trailer of the film which was released on Tuesday gained mixed reactions from the Netizens. After the launch of the trailer, Kangana Ranaut spoke about the controversies surrounding the title of the movie and the bad word of mouth that was going on about her.

Kangana Ranaut said, “Mere dushman khud ko hi expose kar dete hai, main toh bas common sense ki baat karti hu (My enemies expose themselves, I speak sensibly).” She has also recently been in a dispute with Hrithik Roshan and has been outspoken about the war between Sunaina Roshan and her family.

Kangana had further addressed about the controversy related to the former title Mental Hai Kya. She said, “Whenever anything is of Kangana Ranaut, lots of people have several problems. If we outsiders even breathe, there are people who have a problem with that. Keeping all that in mind, even though we have learnt to make our way through it and ensure that no one has to face any inconvenience, even if it means that I have to face some inconvenience in return.”

Earlier, Kangana Ranaut had also said that Karan Johar is the father of nepotism, highlighting Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor many times.

The actor did reveal that the Central Board Of Film Certification (CBFC) had shown full support to the film as they had supported the content of the film. Kangana said, “The Censor Board cooperated with us a lot. We have been given a U/A certificate. They said, ‘you’ve made a good film and we couldn’t find anything offensive in it.’ We have faith in our intentions.”

Read More: https://www.vbollywood.com/2019/07/03/kangana-ranaut-launches-the-trailer-of-judgemental-hai-kya/