Posted: 4 years ago

1. The outfit is something.

2. I don't remember any movie of Salman Khan named as mental ?? Which movie she is talking about? 

3. He had a movie kyoki .. where he acted mentally unstable, which I remember very well underwent many changes for e.g. not to use word pagal and all..

Kindly tell me which movie Salman did if name has changed for title Mental????

Originally posted by Khushbooloves

1. The outfit is something.

2. I don't remember any movie of Salman Khan named as mental ?? Which movie she is talking about? 

3. He had a movie kyoki .. where he acted mentally unstable, which I remember very well underwent many changes for e.g. not to use word pagal and all..

Kindly tell me which movie Salman did if name has changed for title Mental????

Salman's 'Jai ho' tentatively titled as 'Mental'

At the trailer launch event, the 32 year old actress accused the nepotism lobby for obstructions in the way of her film but claimed she has learnt to deal with it. Kangana also pointed out that Salman Khan’s 2012 film, a remake of the Telugu film ‘Stalin’, was also originally titled Mental. However, she claimed that when she wanted to use the word in her film, it was banned

Originally posted by regnow

It's a very mild attack by her standards. She wouldn't go any further with Salman's name and he wouldn't reply to her so it doesn't matter.

She's testing the waters with this baby step. 

Originally posted by hasini009

Salman's 'Jai ho' tentatively titled as 'Mental'

Omg Didn't know that. Thank you for answering .

This is warning to Salman to be prepared to praise her if not she will extend her hit list.

Originally posted by SriRani

This is warning to Salman to be prepared to praise her if not she will extend her hit list.

She is not going to mention his name again 

He won't give two shits... There are many out there who come n accuse him of something or the other to get attention n he gives them tenka lol

Abey to Mental rakha to nai na.That was an option which they dint proceed with.