Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

😲😲😲

n ppl say miracles dun happen

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He shouldn't give attention to attention seekers like her but that was πŸ˜†.

Shows how they just want to attack people for nothing but publicity of their own. At least read the tweet properly.πŸ˜†

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

one thing i hav noticed that Rangoli has never targeted Sid M in her tweets even though he's an outsider he's still the part of nepo gang of Kjo also i dun think kangy n sid r fond of each other in any way.. so what's this mystery..if anyone can answer do let me know.. πŸ˜†

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

And shameless Rangoli replies with a Thank you to this. Doesn't even have the courtesy of apologising for attacking him wrongly. But then yehi toh iska kam hai, randomly accuse people of anything she makes up in her mind. 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† brave of varun

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rangoli is annoying AF

Whts up with this forcing others to praise your sister? Get over it ...even if anyone decides to wotk with your sister, they will never after such attacks

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hope Kangoli does not make Varun their next target. The sisters have a way of twisting everything to suit their narrative and agenda.

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Why is she  and kangana so desperate for people to appreciate them. Do they wish all Bollywood actors for their films? Did she wish Ayushmaan or even Rkr for their awards? Matlab one can't even ignore these annoying sisters. I wonder how kangu apologists would react if they ever came across such nutcase like herπŸ˜’