ff: dil ke dhaage part 8-11/10/19(Page 47)

Posted: 4 years ago

I wanted to write this a long time ago but ab jaake kuch time mila. i hope u like this. this story starts from the epi wen atharv tries to sell kalyani and malhar finds her in time and rescues her.

Part -1

it was scary . the whole mess was getting out of control. kalyani was truly scared.

even with her aayi supporting her in this mission, she was failing miserably.

she needed to find sampada and protect her but all she was doing was falling into atharv's trap again and again and today she escaped just barely.  

it was suddenly  getting too real for her.

she realized with a heavy heart that perhaps she might never be able to save sampada like this.

malhar on the hand sat on the other side of the jeep looking at a silent kalyani with concern.

perhaps she was in shock , he thought.

he started the jeep and weaved onto the highway with a sigh.

"malharji...gadi rokiye.."

"kayani....what..."

"pls malharji ghaadi rokiye...."

malhar slowly slowed the jeep and stopped near a tree.

"kalyani..."

"malharji...am sorry ...am so sorry...I tried...I really did...par atharv , he is too dangerous...I just wanted to protect her..."

malhar sat unmoving as kalyani started blurting out every incident that happened in the last couple of days starting from how atharv took sampada with him. 

malhar was angry...too angered by everything to even utter a word.his grip on the jeep too strong that it looked like the stirring wheel might snap into pieces.

"he told me he would kill her...what was I supposed to do malharji.. me and ayi ..we tried everything...i even agreed to marry him but he is not leaving her malharji...mujhe maf kar dho malharji....she is my sister malharji...I love her...I just wanted to protect her."

"bas!!"

kalyani was taken aback by the ferocity in his words.

"bas, she is my wife....you should have informed me. patha nahi kisss haal mein hogi..am gonna kill that atharv." malhar thundered as he started the jeep again.

"rukiye malharji rukiye....aap aisa nahi kar sakthe...woh pagal ho chuka hai...maar dalega woh sampada ko. "

"kalyani ...what the hell are you talking about.....toh kya mein yehi baitha rahoon?"

"nahi malharji mein woh nahi kah rahi....you need to find her without him knowing. aap acp hai, you can do it....agar usse patha chala I told you everything...woh sampada ko kuch kar dega...please malharji...please...." kalyani pleaded falling on his feet.

"utto kalyani....utto" malhar took a deep breath, " fine! but don't think you are off hook...tumhe toh mein baad mein dekh loonga aur mayi...unse mujhe yeh unmeed nahi thi..."

"malharji..hume galat math samjiye...hum mazboor teh."

"i don't want to hear anything...bilkul chup..."malhar took several brreaths to calm himself."okay we will deal this police style...in my style..aasu poncho...atharv ko kuch kabar nahi lagna chahiye ki anything is at miss samji..."

kalyani nodded with relief. she felt like she could  finally breath properly after a long time.

she relaxed back into the seat while malhar's mind ran miles in a sec.his police training coming in handy as he calculated his every move.

the ride filled with silence as both got lost in their own thoughts.

kalyani was surprised when the jeep stopped in front of a building .

"malharji..yeh.."

"mujhe fisool baton mein koyi interest nahi hai...get down and follow me."

kalyani almost stumbled as she got down and ran behind malharji as he entered the building without looking back.

kalyani looked on wide eyed as police constable saluted malhar before opening the doors for him.

malhar took her to a room and removed a box from the closet all the while kalyani was taking in the whole building.

"this is our building , no need to worry. it is under surveillance. now am going to bug you. the device can pick up any voice within a certain range and transfer it to me when am within a certain distance from you. i want to hear what is happening around you. atharv's interaction with you. don't worry I will be near you.."

"malharji...sampada...."

"kalyani...you need not bother about that. mein yuhi acp nahi bana hoon. I will find her and make sure atharv is behind bars."

after setting everything up and double checking, they arrived back in ahalya niwas and both pretended nothing had happened.

malhar made sure he was always in hearing range from kalyani , monitoring everything while his men combed the city for any traces of sampada.

time passed and soon atharv was in kalyani's room. malhar  was taken aback by the way atharv was talking to mayi and kalyani.

when he heard atharv's words of cutting off sampada's fingers,he wanted to smash his skull but controlled as he couldn't put sampada and his unborn child in danger.

that night after he rescued kalyani from the fire, he sat near the well listening to kalyani's words to mayi, he understood that she loved anupriya and sampada too much to let anything happen to them willingly.

malhar felt like a caged bird as he wanted to go out and search himself but he knew atharv was monitoring his moves too and he could not risk it.

the night turned to morning and anupriya donned her devi look ones again and beat atharv taking all the frustration out.

malhar tried to intervene but anupriya was having non of it and continued beating atharv.

kalyani in the mean time took durgaprasad and ran to find sampada.

with great difficulty she found her but unfortunately she was in labour.

kalyani was too scared.

she dialled malhar's number but couldn't reach him.

she finally dialled mayi's number who gave her instructions for delivery.

she again dialled malhar's number and finally he answered.

he was shocked but sprang to action at once.

sampada was too lost in pain to understand what was happening around her.

with great difficulty kalyani delivered the baby boy and was too tired that she fell asleep with the baby.

malhar rushed breaking every speed limit to reach the place but couldn't and kalyani on the other hand woke up to find sampada with atharv and mayi tied to the jeep.

malhar who was in hearing range now heard the whole conversation between atharv and kalyani.

he tried rushing but could only reach after atharv left with sampada.

malhar stared wide eyed as he came down the jeep looking at the bundle in kalyani's hand.

"malharji..."

malhar was too fixed on the baby to even acknowledge her words.

"mera baccha..." he said as he caressed the baby's cheek with tears running down his eyes.

pls ignore the mistakes

and pls let me know how u feel abt the story.

index

part 1- above

part 2- page 3

part -3 page 5

part -4 page 8

part -5 page 20

part- 6 page 28

part7 page 34

part 8 page 47

Edited by lavender_mist - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

It's Beautiful Nisha di! Loved this version of story. Malhar ji will not be angry on Kalyani and Mai in this story as he heard everything. Please continue. Bahut accha idea hai ye. 👍🏼

Awesome update nishu

Loved it 

So malhar know that sampthu are together 

Hope he won't MU her 

Please do continue soon

Awesome update nishu

Hope malhar ji will not misunderstand her 

Continue soon 

This is so amazing...

Malhar know the whole truth from beginning...

It will be exciting to know how the story will unfold 

Update soon

Excited to read more

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

It's Beautiful Nisha di! Loved this version of story. Malhar ji will not be angry on Kalyani and Mai in this story as he heard everything. Please continue. Bahut accha idea hai ye. 👍🏼

Thank u so much 🤗

Mein na hamesha sochthi rahti ki wat if his gussa was at deshmukhs alone and not on kalyani

Socha likh hi doon

Am happy u liked it

Originally posted by kusharberry

Awesome update nishu

Loved it 

So malhar know that sampthu are together 

Hope he won't MU her 

Please do continue soon

Kalluuuuuuu🤗

He won't mu her but he doesn't know sampthu saath hai

He thinks his wife is kidnapped

Thank u lina🤗

Originally posted by Dk26

Awesome update nishu

Hope malhar ji will not misunderstand her 

Continue soon 

Thank u simi🤗

Am done with mallu ke misunderstandings so aisa kuch nahi hoga

Originally posted by InkAndFable

This is so amazing...

Malhar know the whole truth from beginning...

It will be exciting to know how the story will unfold 

Update soon

Excited to read more

Thank u dear

So happy u liked it 

Originally posted by bluemoon255

Kalluuuuuuu🤗

He won't mu her but he doesn't know sampthu saath hai

He thinks his wife is kidnapped

Thank u lina🤗

Aapneh officially mujhe aap loghom ki kallu banadiya kya🤣