Really want Dhruv to give it back to Pooja!(Page 2)

Posted: 2019-07-03T10:56:59Z

Originally posted by kala16

I don't want Dhruv to unite with Pooja. He should not sit quiet and see the tamasha. He should punish her for using him as a scapegoat .

Yday I thought we wud get a confrontation scene. But Kabir stopped him. But maybe Kabir thought she is out of her mind so she wudnt care for his feelings and insult him more and more.

Lot of PPL want Pooja to insult Dhruv more so thst he cud turn negative.

Yday I liked his outrage as well as Kabirs calmness.

what happnd in today episode?

Posted: 2019-07-03T11:00:15Z

Originally posted by Magizh

what happnd in today episode?

No idea. I swear they will keep Dhruv in sulking mode. They will concentrate on janbhir tashan.

Posted: 2019-07-03T11:06:32Z

No idea. I swear they will keep Dhruv in sulking mode. They will concentrate on janbhir tashan.

injustice done to other actors. anyways.i am no mood in watching this serial.its gives me lot of negative vibes. promoting revenge is not a good one. of course all serial show only bullshit. don't know but shrenu role is impacting me badly. i have no grudges towards her,but some story or incidents do have connections with common man's life. we are watching tv to get some entertainment and get relaxed. it should not trigger any negative feelings. Its my POV.

Edited by Magizh - 2019-07-03T11:07:26Z
Posted: 2019-07-03T11:09:14Z

Originally posted by Magizh

injustice done to other actors. anyways.i am no mood in watching this serial.its gives me lot of negative vibes. promoting revenge is not a good one. of course all serial show only bullshit. don't know but shrenu role is impacting me badly. i have no grudges towards her,but some story or incidents do have connections with common man's life. we are watching tv to get some entertainment and get relaxed. it should not trigger any negative feelings. Its my POV.

Agree dear... I love shrenu so iam tolerating this negativity.

Posted: 2019-07-03T11:16:06Z

Agree dear... I love shrenu so iam tolerating this negativity.

everyone have their own bitter experiences in life.i watch few series to forget those( again if there is too much negativity and violence against woman i quit). but certain things remind us of our past and revenge is not the ultimate solution. i stopped watching movies and news due to widespread negativeness and violence. i watch movies only if its family oriented and is eligible enough to watch along kids. kids dance reality shows are mind soothing one..what a bunch of talents.

I don't know on what basis she accepted this project. I always loved dabbang gowri. still not able to come out of that character.

Between kala are you tamilian?

Posted: 2019-07-03T11:17:04Z

Pooja has already started to get her share of karma for using innocents. In today's episode it is very clear. 

Posted: 2019-07-03T11:19:59Z

Originally posted by Sumita18

yes 

Dhruv always spoke bad about Ashok Sharma infront of Jhanvi few times also  ....

Thats because PK and his Daada always spoke bad about Ashok Sharma. Offcourse Dhruv would believe and trust his own father and grandfather...instead of believing outsiders! When he was a kid...Dhruv’s family kept feeding this in his mind that Ashok Sharma was a criminal. Kabir is younger than Dhruv and that time compared to Dhruv he was a smaller kid to even understand what elders are talking about.

Posted: 2019-07-03T11:21:42Z

Originally posted by ITVFREAK

Thats because PK and his Daada always spoke bad about Ashok Sharma. Offcourse Dhruv would believe and trust his own father and grandfather...instead of believing outsiders! When he was a kid...Dhruv’s family kept feeding this in his mind that Ashok Sharma was a criminal. Kabir is younger than Dhruv and that time compared to Dhruv he was a smaller kid to even understand what elders are talking about.

Why he never tried to find out ???  Why kabir questioned but dhruv did not ....