Really want Dhruv to give it back to Pooja!(Page 11)

Share
Posted: 2019-07-12T20:53:20Z

Originally posted by Amy142


Arre yaar, I was hoping you come out with the disease's name.  But here I see multiple diseases. Love quadrant. Bonkers! Jokes aside that's the most probable thing coming our way.  Yuksmiley11Two sisters fighting over one guy or two brothers over one girl,  or even one sacrificing their love for a sibling makes me wanna puke.  India has the largest population next to China.  Is it so difficult to find a different person to send flying kisses? 

And wait. Who knows perhaps Kavya will be back too. "You both can't get married because Kabir we are still married." smiley44 I wish Indian shows knew how to handle a show without any love story. Can't JhanBir just be enemies ? 

Posted: 2019-07-13T04:16:23Z

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion


And wait. Who knows perhaps Kavya will be back too. "You both can't get married because Kabir we are still married." smiley44 I wish Indian shows knew how to handle a show without any love story. Can't JhanBir just be enemies ? 

Can you stop?smiley37with your dialogues

Usually they can't handle shows with love story as well. 

Apparently,  without love story they aren't getting trps. 

Posted: 2019-07-14T17:16:48Z

Originally posted by Amy142


Can you stop?smiley37with your dialogues

Usually they can't handle shows with love story as well. 

Apparently,  without love story they aren't getting trps. 

How sad because I wish ITV could show good concept shows without showing the forced romance. I am even more bored with office romance. First enemies then lovers. How pakao. smiley22

Posted: 2019-07-14T18:55:51Z

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion


How sad because I wish ITV could show good concept shows without showing the forced romance. I am even more bored with office romance. First enemies then lovers. How pakao. smiley22

Hell yeah! But don't expect a lot from ITV,  says my drama watching incredulous alter ego. Unfortunately I still hope for them to make sense. smiley24

Bold: smiley37smiley37

Pakao^ pakao

And after they fall in love,  the office disappearssmiley36

Posted: 2019-07-15T15:39:54Z

Originally posted by Amy142


Hell yeah! But don't expect a lot from ITV,  says my drama watching incredulous alter ego. Unfortunately I still hope for them to make sense. smiley24

Bold: smiley37smiley37

Pakao^ pakao

And after they fall in love,  the office disappearssmiley36

Same here. I say to myself not to expect anything. Then still expect. Get disappointed. Watch another show. Get disappointed. Again watch another show. Bang my head. Get disappointed. Watch again and bang my head. smiley26

Posted: 2019-07-18T01:52:21Z

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion


Same here. I say to myself not to expect anything. Then still expect. Get disappointed. Watch another show. Get disappointed. Again watch another show. Bang my head. Get disappointed. Watch again and bang my head. smiley26

I can imagine myself in your place 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bang your head..hilarious. 

Now only.in understand why I am not able to stick to a show till it gets completed. The only show which I saw without missing an episode was bepannah.

Posted: 2019-07-18T01:53:51Z

Originally posted by Amy142


Stop giving ideas,  you evil person. smiley37

Like these two sh^^s will watch in silence if their siblings hook upsmiley17

smiley11

Posted: 2019-07-18T20:19:31Z

Originally posted by Magizh


I can imagine myself in your place 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bang your head..hilarious. 

Now only.in understand why I am not able to stick to a show till it gets completed. The only show which I saw without missing an episode was bepannah.

I watched a few completed shows like Ashoka, Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani, Porus, Ek haseena thi, Beyhadh... but at some point or another fast forwarded the episodes. smiley36

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Will dhruv exit from the show? ? ?

shruzzy   3   2513

shruzzy 3 2513 2019-08-03T17:29:27Z sumz_d
Kidnapping track dhruv-pooja

shruzzy   9   1419

shruzzy 9 1419 2019-08-03T13:11:42Z kala16
Kidnapping track dhruv-pooja

shruzzy   2   446

shruzzy 2 446 2019-08-03T13:00:52Z shruzzy
visa1 0 1271 2019-08-02T17:43:29Z visa1
How much does Dhruv know?

manya_roy   29   5101

manya_roy 29 5101 2019-07-09T09:27:28Z Amy142

Topic Info

  • 87 Replies
  • 14714Views

Topic started by ITVFREAK

Last replied by MuguetDScorpion

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP