Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

..and the shoe got left behind - a Cinderella story - 3 july DDT

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Once upon a time there was a simple, beautiful, bespectaled girl called Mishti Aggarwal. In the core of heart, the one thing that she yearned for was love! 

In a land not far away from Mishti's was a handsome prince  called Abir Rajvansh. The prince was in love with Mishti, but owing to the feud between their families, Mishti wouldn't let herself  or her heart welcome the love they felt for each other. 

But Mishti was confused. Because Abir often spoke about another girl, a girl he had lovingly painted months ago, a girl with whom his heart was deeply connected, a girl whose painted he had described as beautiful like home! A girl whose painting she had saved from the fire for Abir, risking her life. Because that girl meant a lot to Abir. And now, she wanted to know who that girl was  - because just a night ago, Abir had told her that his happiness was in hers - hers, mishti's. Not paintingwaali's. 

The thing with love is it makes you do crazy things. It was love that she felt for badi ma, that made her go out after her father in the middle of the night and steal the money he had gotten after blackmailing her.

And tonight, for the same love, our princess, Mishti, dressed in a servant's clothes snuck into the prince's room, in the middle of the night. Her heart beating rapidly, she tried to find the painting. When a slip and a miss revealed the painting - IT WAS HER! 

All this while, it was her! It was she whom Abir described as home. As tears welled up in her eyes, and a calm serenity spread across her face, she realised that her deepest yearning, what she had wanted from the very core of her being - to be loved for who she was, unconditionally, deeply, unwaveringly - a love so strong that it would life her very soul, give her the strength to rise above her insecurities, give her the tranquility that many search but seldom find - that love had been there all along, right before her - ABIR LOVED HER! 

As her heart was coming to terms with this revelation, a tiny hope started glimmering, that maybe, one day....

And then she heard their voices - she quickly ducked as the man she loved and his nanu entered - speaking about her. She overheard them, and she smiled - listening to him as she heard his yearning, his pride, his love in his voice when he spoke about her.

And then, the clock chimed twelve - she heard Jugnu, and Abir's mom's voices and she knew she had to rush away. So, quickly, half-heartedly, she made a dash for the door, but not before stopping and letting her revel at the love that had been before her, that was waiting to be accepted by her, that held so much promise for her. But she couldn't do anything about it, not now. So she unbolted the door, and she ran. 

And she ran, trying to not let Abir know it was her in his room. And she ran, her heart pleading with her to just stay back, to just let her give it a chance... 

And the shoe got left behind. She didn't turn to look. She just ran. 

The prince found her shoe. He didn't know who it was, so he just picked up and kept it - not knowing he held the heart of the girl whose shoe was in his hand too. 

Edited by mridhu - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jo reh Gaya piche nishaan...

Jo chut gayi halki sii  yaad..

Uska bas yahi kehna hai

Ki mishbir ki kismat me hmesha k liye milna hai ❤️

PS: love the Cinderella inspiration...one of my fav character since childhood!

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mridhu

Once upon a time there was a simple, beautiful, bespectaled girl called Mishti Aggarwal. In the core of heart, the one thing that she yearned for was love! 

In a land not far away from Mishti's was a handsome prince  called Abir Rajvansh. The prince was in love with Mishti, but owing to the feud between their families, Mishti wouldn't let herself  or her heart welcome the love they felt for each other. 

But Mishti was confused. Because Abir often spoke about another girl, a girl he had lovingly painted months ago, a girl with whom his heart was deeply connected, a girl whose painted he had described as beautiful like home! A girl whose painting she had saved from the fire for Abir, risking her life. Because that girl meant a lot to Abir. And now, she wanted to know who that girl was  - because just a night ago, Abir had told her that his happiness was in hers - hers, mishti's. Not paintingwaali's. 

The thing with love is it makes you do crazy things. It was love that she felt for badi ma, that made her go out after her father in the middle of the night and steal the money he had gotten after blackmailing her.j

And tonight, for the same love, our princess, Mishti, dressed in a servant's clothes snuck into the prince's room, in the middle of the night. Her heart beating rapidly, she tried to find the painting. When a slip and a miss revealed the painting - IT WAS HER! 

All this while, it was her! It was she whom Abir described as home. As tears welled up in her eyes, and a calm serenity spread across her face, she realised that her deepest yearning, what she had wanted from the very core of her being - to be loved for who she was, unconditionally, deeply, unwaveringly - a love so strong that it would life her very soul, give her the strength to rise above her insecurities, give her the tranquility that many search but seldom find - that love had been there all along, right before her - ABIR LOVED HER! 

As her heart was coming to terms with this revelation, a tiny hope started glimmering, that maybe, one day....

And then she heard their voices - she quickly ducked as the man she loved and his nanu entered - speaking about her. She overheard them, and she smiled - listening to him as she heard his yearning, his pride, his love in his voice when he spoke about her.

And then, the clock chimed twelve - she heard Jugnu, and Abir's mom's voices and she knew she had to rush away. So, quickly, half-heartedly, she made a dash for the door, but not before stopping and letting her revel at the love that had been before her, that was waiting to be accepted by her, that held so much promise for her. But she couldn't do anything about it, not now. So she unbolted the door, and she ran. 

And she ran, trying to not let Abir know it was her in his room. And she ran, her heart pleading with her to just stay back, to just let her give it a chance... 

The prince found her shoe. He didn't know who it was, so he just picked up and kept it - not knowing he held the heart of the girl whose shoe was in his hand too. 

Mashallah Mashallah such amazing writing skills you have. Love the Cinderella connection and loved how beautifully you have explained Misthi's stance🤗

P.S at the office will update this when I watch the episode.

Edited lol was at the office and accidentally wrote Kuhu instead of Misthi

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago
Mridzy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

Jo reh Gaya piche nishaan...

Jo chut gayi halki sii  yaad..

Uska bas yahi kehna hai

Ki mishbir ki kismat me hmesha k liye milna hai ❤️

PS: love the Cinderella inspiration...one of my fav character since childhood!

This shayari! Shahs voice when he said it. It gave so much feels right at the start of the series! 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This shayari! Shahs voice when he said it. It gave so much feels right at the start of the series! 

Yep the way he said it with the BG music and background ..it was magical

Also correct me if I am wrong...this was the one that Shaheer actually wrote hai na?

Mridzy thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: fangirl1012

Mashallah Mashallah such amazinf writing skills you have. Love the Cinderella connection and loved how beautifully you have explained Kuhu's stance🤗

P.S at the office will update this when I watch the episode.

Thank you!!! Kuhu? I'm sure that was a typo and you meant Mishti. 

Will wait for your views, as you write so beautifully yourself. :) 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The thing with love is it makes you do crazy things. It was love that she felt for badi ma, that made her go out after her father in the middle of the night and steal the money he had gotten after blackmailing her.

Mridhu, this is beautifully written! 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

Yep the way he said it with the BG music and background ..it was magical

Also correct me if I am wrong...this was the one that Shaheer actually wrote hai na?

Bold-?????

Cinderella is my all time favourite fairytale character.I think we all have grown up with this beautiful love story called Ever after Cinderella. Now makers have implemented the famous Cinderella shoe story in Mishbir's story. Haye Just hope our prince Abir will get to know whose shoe is that.

@Mridhu, i am a fan of your writing.❤️Eagerly waiting for the episode.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mridzy gurl, my heart was soaring again reading this. just like the episode but the precap killed my mood.

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mridhu, this writing was as beautiful as that scene when Mish realized it was her all along the way! 

I loved everything today, from Mish s realisation to Abir s nautanki! So beautifully portrayed by these two awesome actors! 

And makers always surprise us by giving these beautiful episodes! 

I just want to say Nazar naa lage humare Abir aur Mish ko❤️They are just love!