Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala

Looks like Nandini’s and Pakhi’s storyline isn’t finished yet

boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When Nandini told Sikandar that she and her husband got back together, I was relieved. It did feel a bit rushed, but I was just glad that their storyline was over. We already have Amyra throwing a fit anytime Sikandar looks at Kulfi. The show doesn’t need another girl constantly clamoring for his attention. 

But it turns out that this guy is abusive and Nandini and Pakhi are terrified of him. Not sure how it will happen, but I’m guessing Sikandar is gonna find out they’re in trouble and try to help them. Anyone else disappointed that we might see them again in the future?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes very much !! 

i hated both mother - daughter duo since Day 1 and was utterly relieved that their story has come to an end without any stupid emotional drama of that super chipkoo and super irritating - mirgi ki mariz Paakhi 🤢

But now it seems Sikka who has taken an oath of being a rescuer for all damsels in distress (except for his own wife Nimmi and daughter Kulfi) will jump in as a saviour and that parasitical girl will chipkofy with him with her papa papa chant 😡

As soon as Amayra's episode will loosen a little, they will come up with this Paakhi episode i am sure !!

Kulfi was a jerk to separate Sikandar with Nandini and Pakhi. And Sikandar was a bigger jerk to abandon them like that. They were so happy together as a family. Sikandar never looked so happy with Lovely and Amyra or Kulfi like he was with Nandini and Pakhi. But Kulfi had to come and spoil everything for her selfishness. Why can't she accept that her family is dead along with her mother? Doesn't matter if Sikandar is his biological father, their relationship was always like a student and teacher. Nothing more than that. Now due to Kulfi's selfishness, Nandini and Pakhi are stuck with an abusive man who will make their life hell. I wonder what happened with Kulfi's balidaan and mahanta. She always acted like a mahaan goddess but finally showed her selfish and wicked side. She's no different than Amyra if she wants Sikandar all for herself. I know Kulfi is the lead of this show, so no one will see her wrong doings. But she has proved that she's same like Amyra.

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Luna are you kidding me ??? A little girl who has travelled all alone, all the way from a small village to the world of big bad wolves , all by herself and has undergone innumerable atrocities of the people around her, was used over and over for seving selfish motives in different hands, has finally been able to find her father and you are saying she should have been a "balidaan ki devi" and gifted her father to that mother - daughter duo who knowingly kept someone else's father, husband, son in their house to serve their selfish purpose. Sikka was so happy with them coz he had lost his mind. he was like a new born child with no memories of his past. In that situation even if he was kept by a dog's family, he would have been immensely happy with them. Kudos to you to think that blood related parents are "things" which can be donated to any random damsel in distress. 👏

and ur comparing kulfi and amayra and as per you - kulfi is equally selfish and wicked like amayra - Gr8 - double claps !!! If i remember correctly, i  think you are the one who called Kulfi as "road side and sadak chhap" and you justified every act of Amayra. If you are the same person, then perhaps i should rest my case and pray for u 👍🏼

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mujhe to lovely  amyra  aur sikka  ka connection nahi samajh mein aata. I am still wondering on what basis  sikka,lovely and amyra living together

Ok u can have bond with other daughter but living together  not under stable because when real father tevar   is not rejecting lovely and his daughter   amyra then why cvs has not shown lovely  amyra and tevar living together 

Why cvs  creating deliberately mess in every one life

Among all characters i  am feeling bad for tevar . Why he is left alone  what is his fault that he is deprive of family

I too wish  tevar with kulfi  and sikka with amyra

Because sikka is not   biological father of amyra but both amyra and sikka nature do match so I want them together because sikka is equally selfish  and lier like amyra

See   how sikka is lying to amyra that u r my own daughter. And doing injustice with tevar

Hope tevar take kulfi from  sikka   

Just hoping tevar character is not spoil

Coming to pakhi  and nandini  I know their story will not be ended soon because they have not shown back ground story of pakhi and nandini so they will not end their story 

Originally posted by: mintisara

@Luna are you kidding me ??? A little girl who has travelled all alone, all the way from a small village to the world of big bad wolves , all by herself and has undergone innumerable atrocities of the people around her, was used over and over for seving selfish motives in different hands, has finally been able to find her father and you are saying she should have been a "balidaan ki devi" and gifted her father to that mother - daughter duo who knowingly kept someone else's father, husband, son in their house to serve their selfish purpose. Sikka was so happy with them coz he had lost his mind. he was like a new born child with no memories of his past. In that situation even if he was kept by a dog's family, he would have been immensely happy with them. Kudos to you to think that blood related parents are "things" which can be donated to any random damsel in distress. 👏

and ur comparing kulfi and amayra and as per you - kulfi is equally selfish and wicked like amayra - Gr8 - double claps !!! If i remember correctly, i  think you are the one who called Kulfi as "road side and sadak chhap" and you justified every act of Amayra. If you are the same person, then perhaps i should rest my case and pray for u 👍🏼

Yes, I've called Kulfi a roadside and sadakchhap because that's what she is. An idiot villager sticking to Sikandar like a glue, only because her mother is dead and she's mesmerized by Sikandar's family's rich lifestyle. She wants to be a part of it, but she'll never be one of them. I've never justified Amyra, she's another brat but still better than Kulfi. Atleast she has a valid reason to crave for Sikandar's love as she has been brought up by him. But who the heck is Kulfi for Sikandar? He never wanted to do anything with Nimrat, or her child. He's just a sperm donor for Kulfi, not his father. Its only Kulfi who wants to be with Sikandar just because he's her biological father. But that's not enough. Your happiness matters more than anything, and Sikka's happiness lies in Nandini and Pakhi. So what if he had lost his mind? He was still more than happy without Amyra or Kulfi. Pakhi was his daughter in real sense. Not the mean girls Amyra and Kulfi, who just want to outwit each other to get Dada's attention. Nandini and Pakhi were Sikka's real family. No personal grudges or competition against each other. Just pure love. 

And no one told Kulfi to come to Mumbai and get exploited. She could've stayed in the village, but she was selfish and greedy for her father because he's a famous singer. So its all her fault. What Kulfi can do is go and live in an orphanage or become a beggar. That's her only ethical choices. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Luna what r u saying. Have u watch serial ?  Kulfi is biological daughter of sikka 

Both nimrat and  sikka got married in temple   they have consumationand few days after sikka left village for his career and after that nimrat become pregant with sikka child 

So of course kulfi is biological daughter of  sikka 

And more over why should not kulfi search for his biological father. Sikka is biological father of  kulfi so kulfi has fully right to  stay with him

And she did not search  her father for  money  and because he is big star. Just because  her mother diary  was lost and take by lovely . So kulfi give identity of her father that he is singer so that people can tell about  her father

See kulfi room in sikka house. It is so simple. So in what  wayshe is greedy

And more over kulfi was deprive from her child   right from birth so why she should not go to her biological father when she know her father is alive

And who the hell is amyra to claim daughter right on  sikka . When amyra know tevar is amyra biological father  phir bhi paglon ki tarah kulfi ke saath    har  time behave karti hai. Amyra is utterly uncivilized and totally physcho character   kabhi cake gira  deti  hain kabhi paani  gira deti hai   kulfi. Yeh saare  character tickets pagal  ke hote hain   be matlab paglon ki tarah kulfi ke har ka am mein interference karti hai

Kulfi is much decent person  kum se kum  woh kisi  ke life mein interference nahi karti 

And note that sikka is no donor vonor  . Kulfi is born from sikka  and nimrat only  

Nimrat was first wife of sikka  and kulfi is absolute biological daughter of sikka and nimrat

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Luna46

Kulfi was a jerk to separate Sikandar with Nandini and Pakhi. And Sikandar was a bigger jerk to abandon them like that. They were so happy together as a family. Sikandar never looked so happy with Lovely and Amyra or Kulfi like he was with Nandini and Pakhi. But Kulfi had to come and spoil everything for her selfishness. Why can't she accept that her family is dead along with her mother? Doesn't matter if Sikandar is his biological father, their relationship was always like a student and teacher. Nothing more than that. Now due to Kulfi's selfishness, Nandini and Pakhi are stuck with an abusive man who will make their life hell. I wonder what happened with Kulfi's balidaan and mahanta. She always acted like a mahaan goddess but finally showed her selfish and wicked side. She's no different than Amyra if she wants Sikandar all for herself. I know Kulfi is the lead of this show, so no one will see her wrong doings. But she has proved that she's same like Amyra.

Well I agree with ur one statement sikander was happiest with Nandini and pakki but as a human being kulfi trying to remind him about his true identity is most obvious thing to do and any of his family members and friends would have done same thing. That doesn't make her selfish.She was living in hell with a person like Chandan getting abused every single day so she should sacrifice and continue to stay with person like Chandan because sikander is very happy with Nandini and pakki.😆 The level of hate u have for kulfi 😆

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

When these two characters were introduced I really hated them especially pakki but as the story proceeded I really like Nandini bonding with sikander. The character of Nandini has shades of nimrit . She did seem to a woman wanting to give that kind of love which he got from nimrit .

Secondly sikander and lovely forgetting the past and moving on seemed difficult at that point of story but now situations changed lovely accepted kulfi and sikander accepted lovely.

Now that brought her abusive husband back in their life and I read somewhere that sikander will teach Nandini to fight back to protect herself and pakki. Like that musical school head his track with sikander is left midway. They will certainly get him back.

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Luna what r u saying. Have u watch serial ?  Kulfi is biological daughter of sikka 

Both nimrat and  sikka got married in temple   they have consumationand few days after sikka left village for his career and after that nimrat become pregant with sikka child 

So of course kulfi is biological daughter of  sikka 

And more over why should not kulfi search for his biological father. Sikka is biological father of  kulfi so kulfi has fully right to  stay with him

And she did not search  her father for  money  and because he is big star. Just because  her mother diary  was lost and take by lovely . So kulfi give identity of her father that he is singer so that people can tell about  her father

See kulfi room in sikka house. It is so simple. So in what  wayshe is greedy

And more over kulfi was deprive from her child   right from birth so why she should not go to her biological father when she know her father is alive

And who the hell is amyra to claim daughter right on  sikka . When amyra know tevar is amyra biological father  phir bhi paglon ki tarah kulfi ke saath    har  time behave karti hai. Amyra is utterly uncivilized and totally physcho character   kabhi cake gira  deti  hain kabhi paani  gira deti hai   kulfi. Yeh saare  character tickets pagal  ke hote hain   be matlab paglon ki tarah kulfi ke har ka am mein interference karti hai

Kulfi is much decent person  kum se kum  woh kisi  ke life mein interference nahi karti 

And note that sikka is no donor vonor  . Kulfi is born from sikka  and nimrat only  

Nimrat was first wife of sikka  and kulfi is absolute biological daughter of sikka and nimrat

I know that Sikandar is the biological father of Kulfi. No need to tell me that. But he has never done anything worthy of being her father and why would he? It's his life, his choice. He realised that after becoming a popular singer, getting fame and money, he can't settle with an illiterate villager like Nimrat. So why should he even accept the child of a relationship which he didn't want? Kulfi is just acting like a pest who can't let go Sikandar. 

Nimrat already told Kulfi before dying that her father is a popular singer and lives in Mumbai. And I remember how excited she got to hear that. She must've thought that she'll live a princess type life as her father is a Superstar. Even though she knows that her father left her mother. Despite that she wanted to meet him, and even after knowing that her father cheated her mother by marrying another woman, she still didn't care. So she has no respect for the feelings of her mother, who raised her.

Atleast now Kulfi has a room of her own, and a good one. Otherwise she was living in a bhains ka tabela. She's also getting 3 meals a day without doing any work and she even gets to go to school. She has got a better life without doing any hard work for it. 

Amyra is a brat who is super possessive about Sikandar, but she has a valid reason for that. She has been raised by him even if she's not her blood. Why would she care for Tevar? She doesn't even know him properly. Relationships are made through heart, not blood. And both Pakhi and Amyra have a much closer relationship with Sikandar than Kulfi. Kulfi anyway deserves all the humiliation if she always tries to steal others Dads from them. Tell me what will you do if your father gives a random child gives more love and preference than you? 

If Kulfi is such a decent person and doesn't interfere, why did she interfered in the lives of Nandini and Pakhi, and took away their only reason for happiness? She emotionally blackmailed Nandini by showing her crocodile tears.