YRHPK LIVE Written Update 03 Jul 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins with Mishti blaming herself for the KuKu friendship n the problems created ... Maheswari family do not blame her ...and assure they would love to see their girls happy with loving partners .

Guys like Kunal would never consider their wives their partners ... Vish reminds them Saurabh was coming to meet Kuhu next day . Kuhu arrives n over hears Vish Dadu ... she wonders how to wait for the whole day as Kunal had asked for it ....

At Rajwansh house ...AbKun discuss KuKu meeting with Meenu watching them ... like a hawk ... Kunal agrees he liked Kuhu ..Abir felt he too was having butterflies in his stomach for Mishti ...

Later Meenu demands Kunal to reveal everything that happened after their call connection was cut ...

At Maheshwaris house ..KuMish have discussion over KuKu meeting ... they have sisterly nok jhok n face off ...Kuhu refuses to divulge anything ... Mishti is curious to know what transpired ... she decides to lock Kuhu in the room as she over hears Kuhu planning to meet Kunal at night . 

While Abir is having fun Masti n his love story discussion with Naanu ... mishti sneaks into his room disguised as a Gujarati guy .. Kunal suspects something fishy .. Mishti discovers a painting of herself in Abir’s room n gets shocked ... she recollects Abir’s confessions ..several times ... she realises his deep feelings for her ...he was harbouring for a long time now ...

Abir sends Mishti  SMS ..but she is unable to reply ... he is annoyed ... Mishti tries to hide as Abir Naanu  one towards Abir’s room ... Abir   returns to his room ...Mishti tries to escape .. but stops to stare at sleeping Abir ... she is lost in him ....manages to flee from his room n runs out of the Rajwansh Mansion as Abir wakes up n gives her a chase thinking her to be a thief ... Mishti drops a shoe ... Abir wonders who this Cinderella thief could be ..

Abir is amused as Jugnu’s clothes have been stolen ..

At Maheshwaris house Mishti return n is very upset thinking of Abir n his feelings for her ... she recollects their close moments ... she finally replies to his SMS apologising ... n assures of talking next day ...she notices her missing shoe ......on the other side Abir is wondering who that shoe belonged to ...

Precap 

Abir is trying hard to reveal to Mishti who that girl was in his painting ..she angrily shuts him up ..Abir is hurt . 

Meenu is furious with Kunal n demands to know if he was moving according to her plans or was he playing games with her ?? Asks him to speak the truth n vouch on her life if he loved Kuhu or not 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update ❤️

Woww it seems to be a super duper episode today... mishti finally knows now..so now Abir has her earing her diary and and her shoe too😅

Hope Kunal has genuine feelings for kuhu...

Maheshwari family is goals!

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update....

Cinderella thief.....😃

Wow... looking forward to watch the episode.

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Thank you for the update ❤️

Woww it seems to be a super duper episode today... mishti finally knows now..so now Abir has her earing her diary and and her shoe too😅

Hope Kunal has genuine feelings for kuhu...

Maheshwari family is goals!

Yes today's episode is awesome! Worth watching. Cinderella and her prince!

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update Suta. Feel like watching it today.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. it was a good episode

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Yes today's episode is awesome! Worth watching. Cinderella and her prince!

Congratulations Socio.... You have become a Goldie....👏

We all joined as Newbies. Tum aage chali gaye behan....😆 yeh system toh mujhe abhi bhi newbie hi treat karta hei.😡

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

We all joined as Newbies. Tum aage chali gaye behan....😆 yeh system toh mujhe abhi bhi newbie hi treat karta hei.😡

told you about the hiccup of this site. it does same to me too😆 whenever i'm not quoting a post

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Haha! Thank you Jayati!. Just goes to show how free and bored I am. Issliye itne saare posts hote hain.

Mere saath abhi bhi hota hai whenever i don't quote a post. I am unable to make posts separately. Only quoting someone works.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Haha! Thank you Jayati!. Just goes to show how free and bored I am. Issliye itne saare posts hote hain.

Mere saath abhi bhi hota hai whenever i don't quote a post. I am unable to make posts separately. Only quoting someone works.

Hey it shouldn’t  be like this friends ... please do complain here ...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5100576