Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Deepak Gheewala|Nanu| AT: 1 - MishBir's Biggest Shipper

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/MQLrXjt.gif

This is dedicated to the young dude of the show, Deepak Gheewala aka Nanu!

Nanu, Abir, Jugnu are thick as thieves when it comes to planning. I love them all. Let's have fun and enjoy MishBir's Biggest Shipper, Nanu!!!

Tags Credit: Radhikerani

Edited by Namzie1226 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/BUgY612.gif

Please follow these rules for a peaceful discussion about this couple. And please no bashing towards the actors.

Appreciation Thread: Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. 

a. Chatting: We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note  Second - Another Warning Note   Third - Another Warning Note  Fourth - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)   Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.

Namita-M thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/ULfJ45j.gif

Namzie1226 (Namita)

Socioboss9797 (Aku)

Samyuktha0411 

Vssdp (Vaishnavi)

Onyourface (Uru)

lily_k25

Dotslover22

Namita-M thumbnail

Namita-M thumbnail

Missing Nanu!! Haven't seen him in a couple of episodes! 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Missing Nanu!! Haven't seen him in a couple of episodes! 

Yeah totally. Wish atleast tomorrow we will get to see Abir Nanu conversation.

Nice caps 👍 Much needed thread.

I loved Nanu's  dialogue " why? Am I a mic without me you can't sing"😆

Edited by samyuktha0411 - 4 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

I wonder if we are going to see a Mishti and Nanu conversation in the near future. 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Yeah totally. Wish atleast tomorrow we will get to see Abir Nanu conversation.

Nice caps 👍 Much needed thread.

I loved Nanu's  dialogue " why? Am I a mic without me you can't sing"😆

Nanu is absolutely adorable. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

I wonder if we are going to see a Mishti and Nanu conversation in the near future. 

wow Namzie :**

thread looks beautiful

i'm hoping for one at some point

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

wow Namzie :**

thread looks beautiful

i'm hoping for one at some point

Thanks. Mishti needs the conversation and so does Nanu. It would be great for him to know how much this angry chorni loves Abir.