EBSS Chat Club #2-Its Kabir's Turn(Page 71)

Share
Posted: 2019-08-02T13:57:49Z

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.


S2 prerna is the most weak character. But in S1  pre was very bold and strong n Shwetha as pre was fab. Bajaj of S1 is still known as iconic he came as a cameo for one month rest is history. He is well ever written grey character of EK. And the years he waited for pres love was record one. ShOnit chemistry was bomb in S1. I miss PRB. Sneha Bajaj relationship as father daughter was one the highlight of kzk1. And compared to Anurag of S1, S2 anu is much much better. Parth is good as Anu.

Agree with everything.

Prerna in that age was wayyyy more progressive than femaleeads today. 

Even audience l think was more progressive.

KZK 1 had a lot of premarital sex but audience accepted it 

But in KZK 2 they showed some wedding in the Mandir to justify the premarital sex. 

I think audiences have gone backwards 

Posted: 2019-08-02T14:30:04Z

Originally posted by SRKisLove


Agree with everything.

Prerna in that age was wayyyy more progressive than femaleeads today. 

Even audience l think was more progressive.

KZK 1 had a lot of premarital sex but audience accepted it 

But in KZK 2 they showed some wedding in the Mandir to justify the premarital sex. 

I think audiences have gone backwards 

Even bajaj(ML) was very progressive. He sent Prerna to anu to make 2nd prem😂 for snehas life who was not even his daughter. 


Some times PreJaj song "Kya... Pyar.... Karonge.... Mujhse..."😥🤧😭 still rings in my ear even after all these year.

Posted: 2019-08-02T14:34:56Z

Thank god iam not watching. I tried to watch one episode but it was too dramatic and OTT. The costumes are so loud and it's moving in slow motion.

Is Prerna still preggy?

Posted: 2019-08-02T14:38:22Z

Looks like the writers forgot that Prerna was pregy some 4,5 months ago😂

Posted: 2019-08-02T14:39:28Z

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.


Looks like the writers forgot that Prerna was pregy some 4,5 months ago😂

Still they haven't moved from that? ?

Posted: 2019-08-02T14:42:02Z

Originally posted by kala16


Still they haven't moved from that? ?

There is no mention of her pregnancy recently may be they are waiting for huge confrontation bw AnuPre and PreJaj

Posted: 2019-08-02T15:27:23Z

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.


There is no mention of her pregnancy recently may be they are waiting for huge confrontation bw AnuPre and PreJaj

Does even Anurag know about the pregnancy?

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
From kabir bhaiya to kabir - Janvi

vaishuarshi123   42   9525

vaishuarshi123 42 9525 2019-06-19T12:16:54Z Riana31
EBSS to end without two weeks extension

amrutha131   14   2636

amrutha131 14 2636 2019-09-04T09:20:41Z SRKisLove
shruzzy 2 834 2019-08-30T19:10:20Z ITVFREAK
rickks 1 510 2019-08-30T18:44:14Z maivelli
amrutha131 5 1377 2019-08-30T06:39:33Z TeenRose1

Topic Info

  • 566 Replies
  • 33006Views

Topic started by Eternized_Blues

Last replied by subbuappu

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP