EBSS Chat Club #2-Its Kabir's Turn - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Banner Credit-JDTKP

Hello Fellow EBSSians

This is the official Chat Club for Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna. This is where we come to chat randomness(as Ananya put it very aptly in the first post), have fun, discuss this roller coaster of a show and anything under the sun. We will be joining the  journey of this show’s character and in turn make some great friends in the CC that we will look forward to come and talk every day. So lets all be respectful to each other, the actors and their private lives, to creators and the PH when we are airing our frustrations with the show.

And have a lot of fun while doing it. Now lets discuss randonmess and MWMsmiley36

Please adhere to all the CC and IF Rules.

Next Thread Link:

Chat Club Thread #2

Thanks,

Eternized_Blues

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago

If you would like to be a member please send me a PM with your username and name and I will update it here.

Eternized_Blues/Amnu

SRKisLove/Ananya

Moumina

Subbuappu/Priya

Mishti_Dahi/Mahi

shruzzy/Shru

made-in-charms/Arohi

JDTKP/Jaanvi

Sumita18

Kala16/kala

DivzonAir/Divz/Divya

NJ31

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago

It should be EBSS😆 not EBBS

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Congos on 2nd chat thread!

This is the fastest moving thread in the forum 🥳

Mahi I saw your comment in the last Chat Thread.

About the Mahabharat post, yes, you are right crimes against Draupadi, were also crime against womankind.

But murder and killing innocents is also crime against society. By that logic, Pooja's fight is also correct. 

The whole difference between civil wrong and criminal wrong, is that crimes are considered to be a wrong against society. 

Thats why the state is the prosecutor. 

For example, in a criminal case, it will never be Ajay v/s Vijay. Never, even if Ajay murdered Vijay's parents. 

It will always be Ajay v/s State of Maharashtra or  Union of India (for example).

Because it was the State's duty to protect its citizens, and Ajay violated the State's law by committing murder. Therefore the state will take action against him, and prosecute the criminal. 

Here, PK committed murder, and also indirectly killed hundreds of innocent people with his medicine. So, he is a criminal, and as such he would be punished by State. 

Pooja is doing what the State is supposed to do. It is not only private revenge, it is also about justice. 

That said, its the State's duty to prosecute PK, not Pooja, so she might suffer because she took law into her hands. 

Originally posted by SRKisLove

Mahi I saw your comment in the last Chat Thread.

About the Mahabharat post, yes, you are right crimes against Draupadi, were also crime against womankind.

But murder and killing innocents is also crime against society. By that logic, Pooja's fight is also correct. 

The whole difference between civil wrong and criminal wrong, is that crimes are considered to be a wrong against society. 

Thats why the state is the prosecutor. 

For example, in a criminal case, it will never be Ajay v/s Vijay. Never, even if Ajay murdered Vijay's parents. 

It will always be Ajay v/s State of Maharashtra or  Union of India (for example).

Because it was the State's duty to protect its citizens, and Ajay violated the State's law by committing murder. Therefore the state will take action against him, and prosecute the criminal. 

Here, PK committed murder, and also indirectly killed hundreds of innocent people with his medicine. So, he is a criminal, and as such he would be punished by State. 

Pooja is doing what the State is supposed to do. It is not only private revenge, it is also about justice. 

That said, its the State's duty to prosecute PK, not Pooja, so she might suffer because she took law into her hands. 

That's the whole point.

I'm not saying she's wrong. But she's not right either.

What I'm trying to highlight is the intention which matters the most. Had Pooja's intention been to clear AS' name or seek PK's repentance or get justice for the families whose members were killed - things would've been different. But she chose to kill PK to satisfy her own revenge and that, is grey.

Originally posted by Mishti_Dahi

That's the whole point.

I'm not saying she's wrong. But she's not right either.

What I'm trying to highlight is the intention which matters the most. Had Pooja's intention been to clear AS' name or seek PK's repentance or get justice for the families whose members were killed - things would've been different. But she chose to kill PK to satisfy her own revenge and that, is grey.

Yeah, for sure its grey. 

Okay but did you guys see Mittal's new house?

They are so unhappy, when more than half of India lives in worse conditions. 

Relative poverty 🤣