“Feared Getting Compared To Drashti Dhami,” Confesses Tejasswi Prakash

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

TV show Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka on Colors TV created a lot of buzz, many loved the show and a few condemned its controversial subject. In the bargain, the lead actress, Drashti Dhami also received a lot of backlash for her role. Also, she quit the show overnight as Drashti didn't want to play a mother on-screen. After a few months of run, the show went off-air and makers came up with season 2 on OTT platform, VOOT starring Tejasswi Prakash, Aneri Vajani, Kunal Jaisingh and Rohan Gandotra in main leads.

Drashti's character of Nandini might have received hatred on social media but her loyal fans appreciated her performance a lot. And do you know this fact made Tejasswi Prakash tad nervous when she signed part 2.

In an exclusive conversation with SpotboyE.com, Tejasswi confessed, "I was actually very scared because the first season had a beautiful cast with great fan following- Drashti Dhami, Shakti Arora and Aditi Sharma. So, usually when you replace someone or step into someone's else’s shoes, fans don't accept them easily. Lot of comparisons happen and at times they bash you also. Somewhere in my mind I was ready for all this while taking up the show but surprisingly it didn't happen. I was nervous initially expecting a lot of trolling but believe me it didn't happen. Everybody accepted me (Mishti) so gracefully. And I am sure now when we are bidding goodbye to the audience, they will miss her. I am really grateful for that.”

True that..Will definitely miss Mishti..Teju portrayed the complexities of Mishti so well⭐️❤️

We will miss Mishti & MisHaan❤️😭

Yeah we are going to miss mishti&mishaan...but it's ok...every show have to end to start new one....waiting for teju next project❤️😊

Thanks for sharing

Mishti had been understood up until now, and the character is going down the line towards the end. 

S2 viewers are sensible enough and didnt take it on the social media to bash the actor for a character, thankfully.

Mishti❤️ Loved From S1 itself 👍🏼🤗As MauHaan🤗Princess ⭐️Her Character Well Established for S2😎 Teju  Played Brilliantly ❤️as Bhadi Mishtu👍🏼👍🏼 but Writers behind in Final Stage👎🏼  if they go down more with this current track we may don't feel to Miss Her 😔