Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Let's Relive! | Review | Episode 2

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sameer waving from the Autorickshaw and that's when Naina realises the gift that he gave her, the chewing gum, very clear that she didn't like it much and goes to her first and most favourite person, Preeti, who is doing everything to get it off Naina's hair but their family comes. Bela orders for "ek plate" of Pani Puri "phull theekha." Pralay sees some 'Madari wala' and goes and joins the troop and has a gala time while everyone was hell worried. Rightly named by Chachiji, Pralay, the damn havoc In everyone's life😆.

While Naina was worried about the gift Sameer gave to her, Sameer was restless in his room thinking about perhaps his life and people. That's when Nanu came in it just warmed my heart. No Matter what, there will always be few people who'll love you no matter what and that's what Nanu is to Sameer. That was one of the two scene that stood out for me and perhaps I'll cherish it like forever.❤️

The other one was Preeti cutting Naina's hair. I know that wasn't something very emotional but maybe since I have no sister of my own (Su, yes you'll be my forever soul sister but I know you aren't going to gimme a haircut okay😆) I found it so adorable. We are also give a glimpse of future where Naina's VO tells Preeti will some day be a well renowned hairstylist and that alone gives be such unexplainable happy vibes. ❤️

Next day, the school is completely flat over the better version of Naina. And trust me, if anyone says Naina isn't good looking, I'm gonna suggest them to get some cornea transplant😳. That girl is one hell of a beauty. ❤️ While everyone was bowled over Naina's makeover, in a different part of the same city, "Sameer ki duniya ab bhi udaas thi." Sameer playing the guitar and that whole vibe, I don't know, something felt strangely bad to me. I felt sad for him. That was also one beauty of a scene. What happened at the dinning table shouldn't be any further discussed but I clear dislike Vishakha and absolutely adore Nanu. ❤️

At Naina's home, everyone is gathered to watch cricket. While Tauji feel 'Naya ladka' Sachin has 'Gavaskar wali baat', Chachiji is in full mood to bajaofy Preeti for cutting her hair. Both the sisters come and then, both the truth comes out, saat Ko satrah banana ya haircut Karana. That's when the 'Rukavat ke liye khed hai' comes and episode ends. 

Second episode showed us more traits of every character, better dynamics between both the houses we'll be seeing of and all the emotional thought that is put into it. All in all, I'm more intrigued to see what happens next and I can't wait to watch. Yay!

PS: you guys and discuss the episodes without spoilers please.😳 Also, sorry for no pictures because Save draft isn't working. I have already lost everything that I wrote once. 😭 Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes ya! Couldn't re-read it.🙈 Understand my emotions na😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

these reviews are sure soo beautiful and do I have to tell you that I love reading them

reliving their journey with you perfect

and now I need to go watch the episode again like always

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rula dia .. 😭

I'm feeling so nostalgic right now .. From where their journey had started and now how far they've come .. I'll be forever great full to that chwingum😆

Octothorpe thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: munchkinland

these reviews are sure soo beautiful and do I have to tell you that I love reading them

reliving their journey with you perfect

and now I need to go watch the episode again like always

Aww, go watch it and relive again. That's the sole purpose🤗

Edited by Octothorpe - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Albelipari

Rula dia .. 😭

I'm feeling so nostalgic right now .. From where their journey had started and now how far they've come .. I'll be forever great full to that chwingum😆

Aww, 🤗

Yes! They have come such a long way and k loved going down the memory lane❤️

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nostalgic journey!!!❤️

I always love to relive previous episodes.... they are the reasons for me to watch this show everyday!!!! And you, bolne ki zaroorat nahi.... ki you just nailed yaar🤗!!!

Tab strangers the... ab humsafars hai...❤!!! 

Preena are love.... mai bhi ek sister ki kami mehsus karti hu.... just love them #ayeshi ❤❤❤

And another bond, I will always adore... sameer-nanu bond❤️!!

Sach kaha... naina ko jo bhi bole ki wo beautiful nahi hai... uski aankhen kharab hai😳!! New haircut mein pvkm naina.... aha sab flat, mujhe wo pandit,tebriwal,kamya ke faces yaad arahe hai🤣!!!

Will be waiting for your review on episode 3!!! I just love these... Let's Relive journey...❤❤❤!

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Suparna13

Nostalgic journey!!!❤️

I always love to relive previous episodes.... they are the reasons for me to watch this show everyday!!!! And you, bolne ki zaroorat nahi.... ki you just nailed yaar🤗!!!

Tab strangers the... ab humsafars hai...❤!!! 

Preena are love.... mai bhi ek sister ki kami mehsus karti hu.... just love them #ayeshi ❤❤❤

And another bond, I will always adore... sameer-nanu bond❤️!!

Sach kaha... naina ko jo bhi bole ki wo beautiful nahi hai... uski aankhen kharab hai😳!! New haircut mein pvkm naina.... aha sab flat, mujhe wo pandit,tebriwal,kamya ke faces yaad arahe hai🤣!!!

Will be waiting for your review on episode 3!!! I just love these... Let's Relive journey...❤❤❤!

Ispe itna accha review?😲

Me crying happy tears. I'm glad you liked it🤗