Thora Sa Haq (ARY) Imran Abbas , Ayeza Khan , Mashal Khan

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everybody😊

Ayeza Khan and Imran Abbas Begin Shooting For a New Play 'Bheegi Palkain'

After super hits like Tum Kon Piya, Muhabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai and Koi Chand Rakh we are back again' revealed Imran... 

We love watching dramas as that is our favourite past time and we feel that where it is important to have a strong storyline right there it is also essential to get those actors on board who will do complete justice to their characters as well as to each other's talent. One such on-screen couple who never disappoint is Imran Abbas and Ayeza Khan who is all set to star together once again in a new project called Bheegi Palkain.

Yes guys with the news revealed by Imran himself, the excited actor announced,

'After the super hits like Tum Kon Piya, Muhabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai and Koi Chand Rakh we are back again with Bheegi Palkain'.

Directed by Ahmed Bhatti, who left us in awe of his talent with dramas like Kaisa Hai Naseeban, Ghairat and Baydardi to name a few, Bheegi Palkain is a production of iDream .

With Saba Faisal also part of the cast, we can't wait to find out more details about the drama.

Discussion Thread Rules 

1) No comparisons between actors or shows. Comparisons between two characters are allowed but comparisons between two actors are not allowed. 

2) Please avoid discussing other actors or shows unrelated to the topic.Members are free to discuss the actors playing in the drama including their other projects however bringing random actors or shows into the discussion is not allowed. If members want to discuss other actors or shows then they are always free to open a new topic. 

3) No personal chit chatting. The threads are to there to discuss the dramas so any chatting related to the drama or the actors who play in the drama is allowed. However do not chit chat about anything else including your personal chat. Members are advised to use the chat club of the forum for that. 

4) No bashing any actors. There is a very thin line between bashing and criticising. As per the IF rules members are free to criticize an actor however bashing them is not allowed. 

5) No bashing any members of the forum. Members can disagree with a fellow member's opinion or statement and can counter argue regarding the same. But, members are not allowed to get personal with other members and bash them or offend them in anyway. 

6) If members feel someone is offending any member or actor please report them immediately. Do not get involved in arguing with them otherwise you will held as responsible as the offender.

Edited by awida - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Can't wait for the show. On which channel? 

awida thumbnail

I think it is for ARY. coz this PH latest dramas  came on this channel. 

bts:

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: awida

I think it is for ARY. coz this PH latest dramas  came on this channel. 

bts:

thank you so much 

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Their last 2/ 3 dramas were dud πŸ˜†

awida thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: awesomegurti

Their last 2/ 3 dramas were dud πŸ˜†

I didn't like any of their dramas.

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wahi tho, on d top ayeza puts me off πŸ˜†

Her pale n blank face πŸ˜†

Melkor thumbnail

None of the dramas they did together could utilise their chemistry properly.Maybe they will end up together in this one πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing, can they seriously end up together in this one β“

The only serial I enjoyed watching of these two together was Tum Kon Piya , but I can only watch that show once only, it was too depressing to watch it as Ilma's character only suffered and suffered for the entire show 

My favourite show of Ayeza is Kahi Ankahi with Shehryar Munawar

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Why they can't find a new name instead of using a name already used before.

I hope and pray to god that this time they get a successful love story.