Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Reaching a milestone...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ My Musings~ 1.7.19 Reaching a milestone... 

Saltanat and Zaroon’s decision to spend the rest of their lives together is received by mixed feelings by their respective loved ones. Still, seeing that they both are adults proves advantageous for them.  I would say in this episode both have opportunities to prove the significance of their love not just to each other, but to their loved ones as well. Saltanat being a woman brought up, in what I see as traditionalism speckled with strands of progressive modernity. Choses to give up her affluent lifestyle to beckon tothe call of her heart. I suppose love gave her strength to  show to all, that where ever Zaroon goes, she goes with him in recognition of his decision that he  has made to take on account of her.

Saltanat is not married off, yet she is given away by her father. Rather entrusted over to Zaroon. Zaroon , carries out the unspoken vow. That as her life partner, he will stand by  Saltanat for better or for worse. There isn’t a marriage with the usual rites and rituals, yet there are many key witnesses present, whether they accept or reject this bonding, pairing between the two lovers.. is up to them.

The Cv’s put emphasis on the power love. What extreme measures love can actually take to realize itself, when too consenting individuals are in agreement with each other.  Saltanat’s leaving with Zaroon, is made to look like a bidaai scene. I suppose even though both do not pass through the rituals of marriage according to their faith.Saltanat still has the same overwhelming emotions as she would have had as a bride leaving her parental home. In her flashbacks we see her moments with her father in particular. Yes for her, its hard for her to part from her tower of strength, who always backed her. Nadeem becomes larger than life for Saltanat ,for its him, who boldly supports her in this most difficult and controversial hour of her life. As her father, he virtually  grants her permission, to leave his house not as a Zaroon’s bride , but  nevertheless, as his daughter who loves and leaves with the man she loves.

Saltanat takes the bold step, but still  shows she loves her family and hopes, that one day they will understand thesincerity of her decision. I would say maybe, she leaves her home in peace, with parental support. For love’s out come can only be peace and not war.

War there is! when  Mamoon in his last bid, tempts  and reminds his son Zaroon that its insanity to give up name, fame and much gain, for a fickle thing like love which is  subject to change, and can not be constant when it comes across trials and tribulations!  Here then,  is Zaroon’s chance to prove yet again to his father, for him love is what reigns in his life not the good life , which his father hankers for. Saltanat also sees that Zaroon gives up a sound,  secure affluent life,  all for her to establish her reign in his life.  

It is quite a significant scene, when they both cross the threshold to face the brave new world out there.  Given the fact they leaved empty handed, bar the pair of clothes they are clad in . I suppose they have their bits of plastic and some cash. Both leave behind those they still love. They leave with the feeling that they were forced to leave. Mamoon’s idea of reversing the situation by pressurizing Zaroon into marrying Kainat  and getting rid of Saltanat, is totally unacceptable for Zaroon .In fact Zaroon makes sure that Mamoon gives  due respect to his would be wife, Saltanat . What a contrast between the two fathers Nadeem and Mamoon .

Mainjaan makes no pretence of the fact that Saltanat falling in love, in fact walking off with her sisters husband  will make tongues wag and fingers being pointed at him and the family. He again finds it difficult to condone Saltanat’s rebellious decision. Nadeem tries to defend his daughter’s emotion of love. Mainjaan, finds fault in his nurturing style. But no blessings, in fact more like curses come out his heart for Saltanat. 

But a mother  is protective of her child. Rubina too has the nerve to back chat with Mainjaan. Whatever Saltanat is? that she is not as bad as she is painted out to be. What is her crime? That she chose her love over everything… Rubina perhaps thought Mainjaan would allow Saltanat back as she was his granddaughter? Or did Rubina expect he would allow sanctuary to both Zaroon and Saltanat. 

Rubina once more reiterates that her daughter is made to suffer because of Zainab’s conspiracy! Maybe its next on the cards that both Zainab and Kainat would be asked to leave, or may be Zainab will chose to leave herself? with Kainat ..

Kainat, I suspect picks up on Mainjaan accusing Saltanat of loving her sister’s husband.Kainat keeps this in her head, retreats to her room and conjures up Zaroon,in her own persona dressed in Zaroon’sbridal outfit.. she screws and unscrews his photo.. repeats accepting him three times as her husband.. Mind you he did say qabool hai once . For her,those two words mean marriage to her. In a hissy fit ,which I expected from her,she blames Saltanat of making off with her husband! As expected by me, Kainat vows to ensure that never the two Saltanat and Zaroon will meet. She will from henceforth work on that ! So I suspect she will dig pot holes between them and they will continue to reach out to each other.. for love is a light the breaks through the expanding shadows of darkness. Kainat is shown suffering  mentally and emotionally. From whence forth will her respite come? Mainjaan, Zainab, or Sabina?who knows even Mamoon?

Both Saltanat and Zaroon walk the crowded streets of a sleeping Delhi. The scene along with their interactions are comic and light hearted. They bust their stress by slip ups! cover ups and poor jokes! There is hope that as long as they have each,stand by each other, protect each other! Their milestone decision will be  the right one. On their first night of freedom! It’s breaking the norms when Zaroon's woman Saltanat!  protects his chastity as it were! with her flimsy chunni  when he rips his chinos!

We are made to feel there is a negative unseen presence around them! are their moves being tracked on some one’s radar? One way of getting this couple together is to expose them to Delhi’s unannounced torrential down pour.. lovers delight! water drenched clothes, hair! and of course, the dash for cover! and if this is not enough! the maiden in distress also swoons????

Overall for me the episode was as I expected.. mixed bag of reactions. Personally wanted to see more of Delhi..at night. Still hoping to see more..in coming episodes

Precap:Sabina comes up with attacking the virtuous Saltanat that she is pregnant! Oh1 so that’s what her passing out indicates.. more character assassination; more theatrics.. what will become of Mainjaan’s family? I want to know who is the heir?

Thanks to those who continue to support my musings..  Lonelythots, Irshita ..love hammie  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

The episode was quite passable.. 

Kainaat was boring to watch.. and from the precap, seems like her scenes will be repetitive.. is this what she is going to be reduced to?

Sultanat-zaroon light scenes- again passable.. it was quite realistic that sultanat fainted.. after such a harrowing experience of being locked up, submerged in water, being rescued, bike rider, playing Spider-Man to finally being thrown out of the house.. too much trauma for a day..  hope it’s not a prank!!! 

Sultanat’s pregnancy- is Sabina going to make a fool of herself? 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

OK episode for me too.

Leaving the home was too dramatic but I liked the background song. the scene with Zaroon and Sultanat joking on the streets was fine but what was its purpose? Skipped Kainaat scene after the first few seconds.

Most important question - Pardon my ignorance but are Zaroon and Kainaat technically married as he did say "Qubool hai"? I don't know anything about the rules of a valid nikah except what I have seen in Bollywood movies. 

Mamoon and Zaroon confrontation outside the house for interesting. Why would Mamoon think that after all this drama Mia Jaan would accept Zaroon as Kainaat's husband?

My take away from the entire confrontation drama - Guy playing Zaroon is one of the weaker actors in the whole crew. When the dialogues get longer, his tone flattens. Looks like he is spewing memorized lines or he is emotionless.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

orginally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie, helloo Lonelythots.. pardon me for late reply.. had visitors 

The episode was quite passable.. 

hummm.. comedy of some serious errors..  Zaroon was like really??  the nurse should be taken to task.. but Docs should check as well..

Kainaat was boring to watch.. and from the precap, seems like her scenes will be repetitive.. is this what she is going to be reduced to?

looks like it Lonelythots.. she seems restricted ,Sabina seems to have more screen space.

Sultanat-zaroon light scenes- again passable.. it was quite realistic that sultanat fainted.. after such a harrowing experience of being locked up, submerged in water, being rescued, bike rider, playing Spider-Man to finally being thrown out of the house.. too much trauma for a day..  hope it’s not a prank!!! 

bravo! well penned mate, exactly how I felt, after what she's been through, the emotional upheaval..

Sultanat’s pregnancy- is Sabina going to make a fool of herself?

well saw today's episode.. just posted my musings.. this woman has it in for Rubina.. so she picks on her daughter.. dirty play.. 

thanks for sharing your valued  thoughts mate, love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

helooo Irshita, pardon me for late response, had visitors,,

OK episode for me too.

dialogues lambhe lambhe..

Leaving the home was too dramatic but I liked the background song. the scene with Zaroon and Sultanat joking on the streets was fine but what was its purpose? Skipped Kainaat scene after the first few seconds.

haan Dilbaro..  lovely song and was apt for  her bidaai scene.. Kainat.. was in the shadows..  uff.. the lovers scene was almost liking kicking tins and stone on the streets.. prank??  honestly me shaking my head.. dekh i said i would be good.. no nasty  comment, waise my palms do itch at Zaroon's silly harktien.. but i guess cvs showed..sab kuch koh ke bhi both as smiling ,happy..complete..

Most important question - Pardon my ignorance but are Zaroon and Kainaat technically married as he did say "Qubool hai"? I don't know anything about the rules of a valid nikah except what I have seen in Bollywood movies.

Qubool hai has to be said x3 by both bride and groom.. its to show their is no error in speaking or listening.. now Kainat as you may recall rattled off three times.. Zaroon showed his consent once! phir yaad hai wot dadi said.. saltanat like a mango fell in his arms! so ek dafa he agreed.. the rest of the 2 consenting vows were  crashed upon.. However Kainat is hanging on to his first Qubool hai  as a yes!

waise, remember even mainjaan accused Saltanat of loving her sister's "husband"..

Mamoon and Zaroon confrontation outside the house for interesting. Why would Mamoon think that after all this drama Mia Jaan would accept Zaroon as Kainaat's husband?

because Mainjaan might see validity in  Zaroon's  intial Qubool hai.. mamoon is hooked on the virasat.. he sees it as his birthright..

My take away from the entire confrontation drama - Guy playing Zaroon is one of the weaker actors in the whole crew. When the dialogues get longer, his tone flattens. Looks like he is spewing memorized lines or he is emotionless.

Rajveer singh , humm,  I agree he does get swamped by the female lead.. Helly is a fine actor..so are the  other actors playing mainjaan, mamoon, dadi, rubina.. Zainab,, basically he is surrounded with some established  veteran actors..  chalo  lets see how grows in his skills professionally..

#me watched x 2 episodes of Chotti sardarni..   Avinesh rekhi is a  turban clad sardar.. I warm to Punjab rustic settings ..its set in Hoshyarpur.. Matriarch flavor story Anita raj is the sarpaanch!  first episode she drove a bulldozer! so you can imagine  she is tough widow  village  head woman! just    felt like sharing it with you...

loved replying to your comment.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago