Karan Singh Grover: MrBajaj isn't Heartless, Just Living on The Edge

Posted: 4 months ago

Kasautii Zindagii Kay’s Karan Singh Grover on Mr Bajaj: He’s Not Heartless, Just Living on The Edge

Actor Karan Singh Grover says that he can't compete with Ronit Roy in playing Mr Bajaj in Kasautii Zindagii Kay but he has added his own meaning to the character.

Karan’s entry into the plot of Kasautii Zindagii Kay has added more popularity to the show. The audience seems more engaged and the actor has already started getting good reviews for his performance as Mr Bajaj.

https://www.india.com/showbiz/tv-news-kasautii-zindagii-kays-karan-singh-grover-on-mr-bajaj-hes-not-heartless-just-living-on-the-edge-3705311/

He is doing fabulous job as Mr Bajaj♥️

KSG is nailing as MR bajaj ... smiley27

Dil ki kam aur dimag ki zyada sunta hai. Apna har ek preaching khud practise karta hai. Practical hai. Aur badnami mein naam hona maza nahi nasha hai. smiley27 

I wonder today if it wasn't Karan then who would have essayed this role like him? smiley42 then I wonder that wouldn't be my headache if it wasn't him. smiley37

Heart toh dhakega shaadi ke Baad smiley27smiley27

TFS!

MrBajaj isn't Heartless, Just Living on The Edge

aww....fans know that Mr.Bajaj isn't heartlesssmiley27

and non-fans ko time lagega ye baat samajhne kismiley14

if audience love/hate the actor for his onscreen character matlab the portrayal of a character has been done brilliantly by the actor.

congrats KSG for getting more &more love/hatred from all over the world*smiley41

*ITV audiencesmiley36