YRHPK LIVE Written Update 02Jul 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kuhu blames Mishti for causing her breakup with Kunal and curses  Mishti that she will never unite with the person she loves ..mishti feels sad ....

Elsewhere Abir is playing his guitar n dealing with his feelings for Mishti ..

Kunal is upset ..he is rude to Maasi Parul ... Meenu scolds him for being rude to elder bro n maasi ... Kunal wants to talk to Meenu alone ...

Kunal tells Meenu that Bhai loved Mishti ...and she was taking him away from them .. she refuses to believe but he insists he had seen them tog with his eyes ..Meenu fumes n slaps him angrily ...warns never again to utter this ... Abir was her son n she had full trust on him ..he would never break her trust ... she recollects how she had broken Sitar n insulted  Mata Saraswati ..now goddess was punishing her . She blames herself for neglecting Abir n giving full attention to Kunal alone . Kun blames himself n asks Maa  it to take the blame .

Elsewhere Abir is thinking of Mishti n is lost in his own world ....reliving his close moments with her ... their hugs ..their accidental hand holds ..their touches ..he recites a romantic shayari ... 

in her room Mishti is upset over Kuhu’s curse n thinking of her feelings for Abir ... 

Meenu refuses to let Mishti break her trust in Abir ..n break up her family .. Kunal joins hands with Meenu in teaching Mishti a lesson ..

Mishti n Abir have cute messaging n video chat session ... MisBir discuss KuKu .. she wants to unite  them ..but he wants to talk about themselves ..they have argument ... face off ..call cut ... 

Kuhu gives Kunal a call .. she narrates how her family was against any girl of her family meeting any boy of his family . Meenu prompts n asks Kunal to meet Kuhu next day n he does that ... later Meenu says they will use Kuhu to keep MisBir apart . ... because Kuhu likes Kunal ... Kunal is taken aback ..

MishKuh have sisterly argument n face off ... KuKu meeting next day .. 

At Rajwansh house Meenu goes to see sleeping Abir ..she remembers  how Vish had told her about her injured Ego n pride .. she vouches never to let that happen..... Abir was her pride ... 

KuKu meet at cafe ....Meenu is also present there secretly connected with Kunal thru ear  phones ...she guides him step by step .....Kuhu meets Kun , reveals how she  had lied to her family that she was going jogging .. Kunal says he was with her .. she reveals how their families were against eachother ... elders did not agree to their friendship ... 

Kuhu confesses her love for Kunal ... he is taken aback ...He stops her as she is walking out.... thinking it was her one sided feeling ... Kunal Meenu connection breaks due to poor network ......Kunal pauses ....wants a days time to talk to his mother ... to discuss them ... Kuhu smiles n hugs Kunal ..he is taken aback ... 

Precap 

Mishti disguised like a Gujarati man ...sneaks into Abir’s room n is shocked to see the painting of herself there .

She remembers how Abir was hiding it from her 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you suta

Its so sad ... mishbir are trying to unite kuku and kuku will try to seperate mishbir

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Apart from MishBir scenes, I didn’t like the episode much. I absolutely dislike Kuhu and now Kunal is on the list as well. Meanu, the less said, the better. 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Apart from MishBir scenes, I didn’t like the episode much. I absolutely dislike Kuhu and now Kunal is on the list as well. Meanu, the less said, the better. 

This is the worst thing possible. Now Meenu and her munna will manipulate Kuhu to separate her own son from his love.  It's so sick! All the more hate to these 3 characters. Is it even humanly possible for someone to be against another person so much that they stoop to these levels? I'm so annoyed watching the episode. 

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

This is the worst thing possible. Now Meenu and her munna will manipulate Kuhu to separate her own son from his love.  It's so sick! All the more hate to these 3 characters. Is it even humanly possible for someone to be against another person so much that they stoop to these levels. I'm so annoyed watching the episode. 

Same here, Socio. Absolutely annoyed. 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. From now on our bad days have started. 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Suta 🙏    Wow Meenu and munna are going to manipulate hare- brained Kuhu .. . Meenu stooping  so low .. using one son against another .. we will have to endure this for god knows how long 😔

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Same here, Socio. Absolutely annoyed. 

Thanks Suta for the update.

Why i am not surprised with the updates..... We all predicted that Meenu and Munna will use Kuhu for separating Mishbir. Anywz it was bound to happen and it's happening now.But now i seriously want a proper justification from BB for all her deeds. I am not gonna buy this is mother's love for her child.Absolute nonsense. There are so many mothers in this forum. Please explain me what kind of love is this. This is just her ego,nothing else.

I have stopped wasting my time on KuKu. But i am afraid by the time these two will realise their mistakes ,we audience won't even have sympathy for them. I don't even consider them as the parallel leads now. 

Namita-M thumbnail

I already don’t care for Kuhu. I don’t think she can ever change. I’m absolutely disappointed in Kunal. The thing about him I loved was his love for his Bhai. Now I’m not sure. Yeh kaisa pyaar hain? 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you Suta 🙏    Wow Meenu and munna are going to manipulate hare- brained Kuhu .. . Meenu stooping  so low .. using one son against another .. we will have to endure this for god knows how long 😔

Seriously...

I am really missing Kaushal,Nidhi,Kekti n all. Atleast they were some comic relief in their scenes.😕